Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

That's when I would do it. My first 3 girl's were 12- 14days before flip and became huge. These here flipped same day as defol. Big difference
But on Sept 21st last year, Sphnx's buds already looked like this:
IMG_20170921_093757_383.jpg

Full plants in the background here:
20170921_121527-1.jpg

Would lollipopping at that point do any good?

I don't think
Well I don't think he did a defol 14 days before that photo. He sure didn't stress it that's for sure.
Right, so if you're growing outside (not that I'm growing trees like he did, just for flowering reference), how would you ever know when to defol before flowering, if ever? This is what I'm trying to understand. Maybe defol before flower is not an outdoor technique.

Right, so if you're growing outside (not that I'm growing trees like he did, just for flowering reference), how would you ever know when to defol before flowering, if ever? This is what I'm trying to understand. Maybe defol before flower is not an outdoor technique.
I don't think it would be. I think you let it go natural as it has plenty of air movement and light all from mother nature. We need good airflow thru our plants in a tent so you have to open it up and our lights point at only one angle all day so we open them up. Mother nature is constantly changing the lighting thru out the day and it's being smothered in fresh air all day long. Now I'm sure certain strains not being grown in its natural setting would be prone to mold and bud rot under high humidity conditions.

I don't think it would be. I think you let it go natural as it has plenty of air movement and light all from mother nature. We need good airflow thru our plants in a tent so you have to open it up and our lights point at only one angle all day so we open them up. Mother nature is constantly changing the lighting thru out the day and it's being smothered in fresh air all day long. Now I'm sure certain strains not being grown in its natural setting would be prone to mold and bud rot under high humidity conditions.
I do get high humidity pretty much year round and can't count on much wind, but I'll stick with a lighter touch on the outside plants. No #fullnewty on them!

I'm just reading and learning, wow a whole new aspect to growing if I get enough to store, I smoke it so fast. But I make oil every batch so it doesn't stick around. It's fascinating...:cool:

Have a beautiful 420 day!
I smoke quickly but have found ways to deal and extend it. We still have some from last grow. The trim and some buds for oils. love vaping keif bowls too.

So I got up early to take care of my out side garden. Sorry people just fruits and vegetables. Tilled an 80' x 50' area and planted 4 rows of sweet corn, 2 rows of bush beans, half dozen tomato plants, and some red and green pepper plants. Trying to rest some before work as the heat got to me some. Not feeling the best.

heat that early in the morning ??
I'm fairly sure after tilling an 80'x50' and planting 6 rows plus misc plants took him more than enough time to allow for warming of the day. Even using a garden tractor.

So I got up early to take care of my out side garden. Sorry people just fruits and vegetables. Tilled an 80' x 50' area and planted 4 rows of sweet corn, 2 rows of bush beans, half dozen tomato plants, and some red and green pepper plants. Trying to rest some before work as the heat got to me some. Not feeling the best.
Wow! I'm very impressed with the energy and effort. Good On Ya!

Hey @Derbybud

Gotta thank you for the Oven Bag Cure Idea, It is FANTASTIC.

My ATF is epic looking, dense and packed. The Blueberry took more work, she was still pretty Damp/sticky so needed extended Burping to get the RH down to even 70%

Today Both are almost perfect and smelling INSANE

Thanks again, Ive found my way of curing

Question, when do you go to jars with them? or do you

I smoke quickly but have found ways to deal and extend it. We still have some from last grow. The trim and some buds for oils. love vaping keif bowls too.

*I think it's gonna take me a year before my meds are up to quantity that I need it to be. I haven't vaped keif yet, I'm collecting as we speak. That will be the day that I go visit the horses for hours I'm sure.

*Holy crow, that is AH-mazing. We have to be so careful with the powerful sun. I had to wear an icepack under my hat on sunday it was so hot. You're a great producer of all things green. :hug:

Hey @Derbybud

Gotta thank you for the Oven Bag Cure Idea, It is FANTASTIC.

My ATF is epic looking, dense and packed. The Blueberry took more work, she was still pretty Damp/sticky so needed extended Burping to get the RH down to even 70%

Today Both are almost perfect and smelling INSANE

Thanks again, Ive found my way of curing

Question, when do you go to jars with them? or do you
I've been meaning to tell ya that I had a bag that I wasn't paying enough attention to that plunged to 55%. So when I burped that bag I would take it outside at 1am when I get home from work and temps are about 70f and rh of upper 80s and would make sure I would leave plenty of air in it and now it's back up to 58% after 4 days of doing that so it's actually rehydrating.
I think it'll go into jars only for storage. I'm still burping once a day and loving the aroma that's coming out of these bags. I'm really happy with how things are going. Don't think I'll ever cure with jars again.

I'm fairly sure after tilling an 80'x50' and planting 6 rows plus misc plants took him more than enough time to allow for warming of the day. Even using a garden tractor.

Wow! I'm very impressed with the energy and effort. Good On Ya!
I wish I had a tiller for my tractor but the funds aren't there for the minimum use it gets.
Didn't get in till about 11:30 and just kept sweating. Had to take a cold shower

Back
Top Bottom