Deficiency

darkdragon2451

Hey so both my plants started to Show some Sort of deficiency.I think its a nitrogen deficiency but i wanted to make sure before doing anything stupid!
1725074300627.jpg
1725074300623.jpg

Hey so both my plants started to Show some Sort of deficiency.I think its a nitrogen deficiency but i wanted to make sure before doing anything stupid!
1725074300627.jpg
1725074300623.jpg
Hi there,
Judging from the droop I am seeing in the leaves I'd guess that the plant is overwatered and that will cause nutrient lockout. As Tassie says, it will be helpful to see the whole plant. What is your watering practice? Is the plant in soil, if so is it an organic grow?

Hi there,
Judging from the droop I am seeing in the leaves I'd guess that the plant is overwatered and that will cause nutrient lockout. As Tassie says, it will be helpful to see the whole plant. What is your watering practice? Is the plant in soil, if so is it an organic grow?
Yep shes in soil (420 Blaze it soil) i water them about 1l every 2 days (the Moment its a Bit dry for some hours)

Yeah ofcourse! Here you Go.
1725074759526.jpg
1725074759532.jpg
Overwatering was my first thought too, like Carmen said. But I didn't want to say until I saw the whole picture.
It's good to let it go until there's only about 1 inch of wetness in the bottom, that way the roots will chase the water, bigger roots, bigger flowers. What size pot are you in and do you ph your water?

Overwatering was my first thought too, like Carmen said. But I didn't want to say until I saw the whole picture.
It's good to let it go until there's only about 1 inch of wetness in the bottom, that way the roots will chase the water, bigger roots, bigger flowers. What size pot are you in and do you ph your water?
Yeah i do the Ph between 5.9-6.4 and i have 4.2 gallon Pot. How should i know how wet it is at the bottom?? For the droop of the leafes could be cause they are in the night cycle rn (5:50am rn and at 6 the light Turns on) some leafes curl Up a Bit but that could be cause my Lil nephews closed the growdoor and IT went Up to Like 38°C wich is WAY to hot (1 small plant died too unfortunately cause of that). They dont rlly have a droop when the Lights are on
Heres a Pic from Yesterday where the light was in and before they closed the door.
1725011133336.jpg
1725011133345.jpg

Yeah i do the Ph between 5.9-6.4 and i have 4.2 gallon Pot. How should i know how wet it is at the bottom?? For the droop of the leafes could be cause they are in the night cycle rn (5:50am rn and at 6 the light Turns on) some leafes curl Up a Bit but that could be cause my Lil nephews closed the growdoor and IT went Up to Like 38°C wich is WAY to hot (1 small plant died too unfortunately cause of that). They dont rlly have a droop when the Lights are on
Heres a Pic from Yesterday where the light was in and before they closed the door.
OK, the ph is good then, I probably wouldn't water as much as you have been. There's a few different ways to judge how wet it is, whether you lift it and get a feel for the weight difference or you could cut a small section out near the bottom of the pot and install a viewing windows. I honestly reckon the droop is from overwatering, not because of your light cycle.
Yes 38° is wayyy too hot for most plants, sorry to hear about the one that died 😢

OK, the ph is good then, I probably wouldn't water as much as you have been. There's a few different ways to judge how wet it is, whether you lift it and get a feel for the weight difference or you could cut a small section out near the bottom of the pot and install a viewing windows. I honestly reckon the droop is from overwatering, not because of your light cycle.
Yes 38° is wayyy too hot for most plants, sorry to hear about the one that died 😢
Alright imma Test it Out and i wont water her for some days hopefully it will Go away soon! Thx for the Help tho👌🔥 should i do 500ml every 2 days and See how it goes from there or what would you say?

Alright imma Test it Out and i wont water her for some days hopefully it will Go away soon! Thx for the Help tho👌🔥 should i do 500ml every 2 days and See how it goes from there or what would you say?
No worries, happy to help, that's what we're all here for!
Look I wouldn't have a set watering schedule, just play it by eye and feel. Are you using a nutrient line or all organic?

No worries, happy to help, that's what we're all here for!
Look I wouldn't have a set watering schedule, just play it by eye and feel. Are you using a nutrient line or all organic?
For now i didnt really use any nutrients cause the soil has nutrients already in it. But i have plagron Terra bloom/grow and pure zym,root growth and Green Sensation wich i use for my Photo plant

I didnt let it overflow yet tbh! The npk Chart is pretty weird (in mg per Liter of soil)
its
N: 270mg/L
P: 200mg/L
K: 360mg/L

Idk what NPK it is tho
Nitrogen Phosphorous Potassium

For now i didnt really use any nutrients cause the soil has nutrients already in it. But i have plagron Terra bloom/grow and pure zym,root growth and Green Sensation wich i use for my Photo plant
True supersoils are rare and very expensive unless you make your own.
Personally I don't like any slow release fertilisers. Are both your plants photos?

Back
Top Bottom