Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Re: Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Yes I am already the red-headed step child who loves a good slapping by Roseman every now and agian.

Holy crap. I've been following this one for a while and must say that in the end it's everything a beginner could want. I'll be using your method once I get my cabinet assembled.

Roseman if you ever are looking to adopt an adult as a second child please let me know :p

Thankyou and +rep

Thats gotta bring a guy pride lol!

You all make me feel very proud! VERY Proud!

Green007, C5Rftw, FknRa, Ghost, MostlyCrazy, Thank you all. We're all working together to "grow our own" and not give any moeny to those murdering Drug Lords.

You all make me feel very proud! VERY Proud!

Green007, C5Rftw, FknRa, Ghost, MostlyCrazy, Thank you all. We're all working together to "grow our own" and not give any moeny to those murdering Drug Lords.

I agree COMPLETELY. WE are all crime fighters. Its so simple, they need customers to continue to illegal business and we are taking those customers away and that is taking away from the Drug War. Remember, it went from war on poverty, to war on drugs. We also pay a lot of taxes on all the equipment that we buy. We are patriotic in the sense that most drug dealers, dont pay taxes and a lot of the drugs are imported illegally from other countries.

I have two questions..
Does ph change with the seasons, in well water?
If Colloidal Silver can change a female to a male. Can this be done in reverse,male to female? wishful thinking?

I have two questions..
Does ph change with the seasons, in well water?

It changes in my well water from 6.9 to 7.2 and happens more extremely when it rains. Without rain, it stays at 6.9 ot 7.0 all the time.

If Colloidal Silver can change a female to a male. Can this be done in reverse,male to female? wishful thinking?

I don't know, but if it did, I think we would hear more about it.

I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROSEMAN!!! I've read every single page of the tutorial and I have learned more than I did in school! I started reading the tutorial on the "other" forum...Im so glad I was able to find you here.... I've even started my own little setup, all thanks to you! Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROSEMAN!!! I've read every single page of the tutorial and I have learned more than I did in school! I started reading the tutorial on the "other" forum...Im so glad I was able to find you here.... I've even started my own little setup, all thanks to you! Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!!!

Welcome to 420, bro! Glad you're here and I hope you join the Deep Water Culture and dislpay the logo proudly. This site is much more friendler adn civil and polite than the other site.

Please go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and let teh hospitality team welcome another Deep Water Culture here.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

POSTING PICS

You go to the Photo Gallery.
Go to My Pics
Go to Upload Pics
Upload pics to 420
Click the Thumbnail and it enlarges and is no longer a thumbnail
right mouse button click that pic and a window pops up
hit PROPERTIES
see the url - address, starts with http and ends with html or jpg
copy that address
paste it on your post page in between [ img ] and [ /img ]

or use the yellow envelope at the top of the Posting Window for INSERT IMAGE, and put the address there.

He's more of a Doctor X to me.

I copied this desciption out of Wiki on Dr. X:

As a high-level telepath, Xavier can read, control and influence human minds. A scientific genius, he is also a leading authority on genetics, mutation, and psionic powers

Back
Top Bottom