💃🏼❣️🕺Happy Humpday 💃🏼❣️🕺
Peepstars
🇦🇺❤️🇺🇸
Hello again from the land Down Under! Where the women glow and men plunder!

First thing:- Thank fucking God it’s Nurse Friday!

Wine poured 🍷 ✔️
Spliff light 🚬 ✔️

Another week has flown past. My Winter Bee has really decided to get her grow on. Like most of my seed starters she is growing up rather than out. I’m not sure if her green is meant to be this light. She’s a tad too limey for me. I’ve clocked it. My grow approach is always less is more. I’ll continue to watch before I go Def Con 9. I think Mother Nature has a way of sorting herself out. So I’ll wait and see if she does lolling.

I haven’t topped her yet. I’m waiting for Day 1 of flower.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_8749.jpeg

IMG_20230809_164026_resized_20230809_054106723.jpeg
IMG_20230809_164035_resized_20230809_054106256.jpeg

That green. I’m not sure how to feel lol.

IMG_20230809_164152_resized_20230809_054032171.jpeg

The Veg Tent

An update on her sisters to different misters.

Front: Seedstar White Widow (She has been quadlined, only problem, I have fuckimg zero idea what I’m doing lollll)
Back Left: Monstercropped Biscotti Mintz

IMG_20230809_164329_resized_20230809_054032537.jpeg

Your move D to da B!
Mighty fine looking plants im sure the lighter one will be fine.
How's the curing going of the others ?
What size tent is that looks small .
:passitleft:

Ahhmm, there is nothing wrong with all limeys, my good lady.

Lovely looking. Got tape measured and everything, auditions for the floor show tomorrow!

I have a Barneys Auto on Day #25 (Straw Cheesecake) they don’t give an indication of flower time, right? Just the total.

What a ball ache. I havr to start checking her I guess? My first Auto and I’m already over it!

Lovely looking. Got tape measured and everything, auditions for the floor show tomorrow!

I have a Barneys Auto on Day #25 (Straw Cheesecake) they don’t give an indication of flower time, right? Just the total.

What a ball ache. I havr to start checking her I guess? My first Auto and I’m already over it!
I've never tried an auto either 😁 they weren't around back when I was doing it years ago.

Mighty fine looking plants im sure the lighter one will be fine.
How's the curing going of the others ?
What size tent is that looks small .
Yeah I’m just watching for now.

Perfect. I think I have my dry/cure kinda worked out. I fridge dry then go straight to cure. No burping.

It’s 70cm X 70cm

Good morning Nick :)

I like autos. They are a bit of grow fun for me. My perpetual goal is two 12:12 types and one auto in each grow area.

I've never tried an auto either 😁 they weren't around back when I was doing it years ago.
They are so interesting to grow. I’ve seen some in here that are basically one small bud, then others that are trees.

So far the Wookiee F2 is my son’s favourite auto smoke.

I have an auto in my tent now (Autowreck) didn’t start flowering until over 50 days. It’s still not finished at day 127…

Okay, while Winter Bee is all cozy at the bottom of the world. Tummer Bee has been tortured and twisted here in ‘Murica! I said I quadlined her, but actually I left 3 nodes, so that’s a sexline??
IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg
IMG_3423.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg

Also…for you youngs out there, before Do si Do was a cookie, it was a dance step.
IMG_1487.jpeg

Okay, while Winter Bee is all cozy at the bottom of the world. Tummer Bee has been tortured and twisted here in ‘Murica! I said I quadlined her, but actually I left 3 nodes, so that’s a sexline??

Also…for you youngs out there, before Do si Do was a cookie, it was a dance step.
Good morning D to da B!

She’s looking schmicko bruv! Good job!

Our plants look so different. It really demonstrates how much nurture vs nature impacts a plant.

Also…. for you youngs out there, this is how the dance step looks once set to music.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg
IMG_3423.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_1487.jpeg
YeeHaw! Hey D, How are you liking the little red lst thingies?

YeeHaw! Hey D, How are you liking the little red lst thingies?
The red ones are good for leaf tucking, on a bud stem they can easily snap a branch. The wider yellow ones are much better for bud branches. I prefer them to stakes unless I can’t help it.

Had to go by my sister’s house and let her new 10 week old Miniature Schnauzer outside. She is a sweetie. Here a selfie with Nova!
IMG_3427.jpeg

💃🏼❣️🕺Happy Humpday 💃🏼❣️🕺
Peepstars
🇦🇺❤️🇺🇸
Hello again from the land Down Under! Where the women glow and men plunder!

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

Another week and OMG she looks soooOoo different to last week. This week she’s a hunched up fucking mong! Lol! I’m not exactly sure what my training method is, but I can tell you at this point she’s looking like a hot choked out mess!

There’s zero point in measuring her, coz she’s bent.

IMG_20230816_074443_resized_20230816_122717164.jpeg
IMG_20230816_074526_resized_20230816_122716559.jpeg
IMG_20230816_074609_resized_20230816_122717483.jpeg

Glamour shots :)

IMG_8874.jpeg

Thanks for growing with us, and your move D to da B!

Xo

Meanwhile in ‘Murica, the torture continues. Tummer Bees has moved up to the 3x3 tent cuz she’s taller than the older Livers BX1 (who looks like a probable squatty plant). Height doesn’t matter all that much with this training. I like shawties anyway!
51AEE1DD-458D-4430-A9A9-256A762C367F.jpeg
F934C542-648B-49B6-8B5A-35A915443710.jpeg
IMG_3508.jpeg

That’s some brutal choke grip between tie and bamboo there. Proper learned her lesson there, Sis, bent ‘er right over

😅

Nick
If it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for her ;)

As my old nan used to say, “being choked out is all fun and games till you’re hanging naked and dead from a doorknob with a belt around your neck…”

RIP Granddad 🪦 We take comfort in the fact you died doing what you love.

Lookin good D to da B!

I’ll actually get some measurements today. And I forgot to do an age thang. I’ll see if Tedstar can edit my post so I can keep track.

Yours looks so much better than my Frankenstein. I’m doing an uppot today of my monster. Be back soooooooon!

Back
Top Bottom