She smells like savory sausage.
Omg yuck! The dreaded unsavoury sausage, or as I call it the Smegma Snake, the cheesy corn dog, the damaged disco stick, the foul flesh flute, the putrid peen, the reeking rod… omg hang on… you said savoury! Sorry my bad. Scrap that.

I love a good savoury sausage!

Omg yuck! The dreaded unsavoury sausage, or as I call it the Smegma Snake, the cheesy corn dog, the damaged disco stick, the foul flesh flute, the putrid peen, the reeking rod… omg hang on… you said savoury! Sorry my bad. Scrap that.

I love a good savoury sausage!
Summer Sausage! It’s a thing Mericuns used to give each other for Christmas!

Tummer Bees is very close to done. Buds are sativa like but dense looking. She will be chopped next Thursday when I have room for her in my cure box.
32FFEAAE-4970-4267-B796-539EBDEFFA7D.jpeg
IMG_0737.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg

Hey D to da B!

She looks great! And she’s defs going to overtake my lightweight when it comes to the scales lol. While there is a lot of my Winter, her bud is light and fluffy. She’s only been in the jar two days and she already smells like smiles and summertime swims. You’ll be smoking Summer in Winter and I’ll be smoking Winter in Summer.

My Winter is now on the cure!

Final Yield: 89g/3.1oz

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_0585.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me DeeBoy. I’ve really loved it. You are defs my main auto man, and I love your guts! Xo

Hey D to da B!

She looks great! And she’s defs going to overtake my lightweight when it comes to the scales lol. While there is a lot of my Winter, her bud is light and fluffy. She’s only been in the jar two days and she already smells like smiles and summertime swims. You’ll be smoking Summer in Winter and I’ll be smoking Winter in Summer.

My Winter is now on the cure!

Final Yield: 89g/3.1oz

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_0585.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me DeeBoy. I’ve really loved it. You are defs my main auto man, and I love your guts! Xo
This was lots of fun my friend! We can do it again anytime you want. But the way you’re going, you have a hundred or so other comparative grows before you get back to me…

She is going down on Friday instead of Thursday cuz she has to wait til Black Strap is out of my cure box. Final weigh in will be next Saturday the 18th.
39F0DDD5-C858-4D90-BF1C-126DCACBA705.jpeg

This was lots of fun my friend! We can do it again anytime you want. But the way you’re going, you have a hundred or so other comparative grows before you get back to me…
You are my number 1 dude!

Let’s do a 12:12 next!

She is going down on Friday instead of Thursday cuz she has to wait til Black Strap is out of my cure box. Final weigh in will be next Saturday the 18th.
39F0DDD5-C858-4D90-BF1C-126DCACBA705.jpeg
I’m so shook at the difference.

Mine was short and fat, yours is long and lean.

I initially thought the smoke would be shite, but it smells awesome!

Good luck with the trim. I just had a sniff of my Do Si Dos (not a euphemism). She smells like cheese and bad flowers.
So many dirty jokes come to mind when discussing "trim" that smells of cheese!
:rofl:

So, she is down! I will not miss her in the tent. Tummer Bee will be trimmed and bagged this weekend. Smoke report to follow. Thanks for following along everyone!
C2AE8CC1-A36C-41A8-ACE5-0AFC944FAA6E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom