Cooking with The Chronic

20 minute KingJoe video...LOL!

Nice vid P, well done. And congrats on the MOTM nom nom nom :goodjob:.
Thanks buddy! The MOTM deal blew my fucking mind! Saw that first thing this morning; haven't stopped smiling yet.
:yahoo:
Hope the vid gets a few chuckles, but helps someone "give it a try"
:high-five:
I was crazy nervous about making gummies until I met @newty . Now I just can't stop trying something new.
:thumb:
I plan on trying to infuse peanut butter next to make some chocolate/PB cups.
The vids are a blast to make. I'd love to do it again!

:passitleft:

Keep making them and we'll keep watching them. Only comment I have is to keep the background music down a little so we can make out the Chicago accent. That and a higher camera angle pointing into the pots so we can see what's going on. As pretty as you are we're here for the mixing :). Well...some of us anyway.
I do it for the ladies... lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tonight’s batch worked. I cooled it much, much more before filling. I didn’t have a squeeze bottle ready - couldn’t find the damn thing - so just poured out of a measuring cup. Much messier, but it worked. I normally use a dropper that came with my molds, but I was afraid it would take too long.

They taste good, sampled about five. Not gonna lie, I’m a little high right now. Lol

Well.... here it is!

Hope ya like it!
Its a winner Preston!!!
Well done!!
By the way Eminem rocks my house down in my car and at work.
I'm a Slim Shady nut case!!
That some in particular is really great.
Back to the gummies!
Thanks for sharing with us.

:goodjob::Namaste::green_heart:

Thanks buddy! The MOTM deal blew my fucking mind! Saw that first thing this morning; haven't stopped smiling yet.
:yahoo:
Hope the vid gets a few chuckles, but helps someone "give it a try"
:high-five:
I was crazy nervous about making gummies until I met @newty . Now I just can't stop trying something new.
:thumb:
I plan on trying to infuse peanut butter next to make some chocolate/PB cups.
The vids are a blast to make. I'd love to do it again!

You go Bro!!
Make em bud!!
Love watching it.
Will it work using coconut oil i missed what kind of oil you used?

Keep up the good work bro!!

:goodjob:

Tonight’s batch worked. I cooled it much, much more before filling. I didn’t have a squeeze bottle ready - couldn’t find the damn thing - so just poured out of a measuring cup. Much messier, but it worked. I normally use a dropper that came with my molds, but I was afraid it would take too long.

They taste good, sampled about five. Not gonna lie, I’m a little high right now. Lol
Enjoy the ride bro!!

You go Bro!!
Make em bud!!
Love watching it.
Will it work using coconut oil i missed what kind of oil you used?

Keep up the good work bro!!

:goodjob:
I use extra virgin olive oil, pretty sure a bunch of others use acacado oil.
Coconut oil will separate and become clumpy in gummies as that slurry cools.

Stay lifted homie!

I use extra virgin olive oil, pretty sure a bunch of others use acacado oil.
Coconut oil will separate and become clumpy in gummies as that slurry cools.

Stay lifted homie!

Thanks bud!

So tell me for interest sake how many gr of bud to how much oil do u use? When i make oil or tincture i just eye ball it!! :drool::rofl:
So never any consistency by me.

Keep up the good work bro!!:bravo:

Thanks bud!

So tell me for interest sake how many gr of bud to how much oil do u use? When i make oil or tincture i just eye ball it!! :drool::rofl:
So never any consistency by me.

Keep up the good work bro!!:bravo:
Yeah... I'm an eyeballer.... I'm still trying to find the right mix for me. The batch of oil I used for these gummies was a bit over 100g buds/popcorn/fans/trim to 2 cups oil.
If I'm making out of all buds. I'll use an ounce to 1 cup oil. It makes a decently strong batch.

I play around in the kitchen so much lately that I've been needing much more plant material, so I use TF out of all the leftovers I save after harvests. Makes for great "experimenting herb".

Back
Top Bottom