Cooking with The Chronic

Got into my gummies yesterday ... the texture is off... the shape where it was in the mold is very tough and more jello like inside. An idea why this happened?

Without tasting one, it’s hard for me to tell.

I like my gummies a bit in the softer side than a true gummy bear. But I also air dry mine for a couple of days on a cookie sheet in the fridge get before I pack them up. It helps with the texture, and for longer storage - mold and bacteria need moisture. The dryer and colder you can store them the better, without freezing them. Freezing does odd thing to the texture of the gelatine. Sugar actually inhibits growth as well to an extent.

I did gummies once, i used confectionary sugar on top, yummy gummies!

So, im not sure how long an extraction i did but i left the weed in this jar for at least 3 weeks. Then i kept that jar in the slow cooker all day (yes it was on). Gonna see about some Godiva Double Chocolate Brownies tomorrow. My first time doing an extraction thats lasts more than 2 hours.

I did gummies once, i used confectionary sugar on top, yummy gummies!

So, im not sure how long an extraction i did but i left the weed in this jar for at least 3 weeks. Then i kept that jar in the slow cooker all day (yes it was on). Gonna see about some Godiva Double Chocolate Brownies tomorrow. My first time doing an extraction thats lasts more than 2 hours.

Yum

I had three eye droppers straight to test. Basically 30 or so mgs (hopefully). Nice littld buzz. Goona see about those brownies in a few. Then i taste one a them too!
Hell yeah! Get after it , homie! Them brownies sound delicious.
:drool:
I can't wait to get back in the kitchen.. For now, I'll just live vicariously through y'all.
:passitleft:

Heres what i meant earlier, if youre gonna do box brownies, do the GRUT ones! These turned out bomb, i cant even feel my knee right now. Super easy, no mods necessary, really, i mean, well you know what i mean. Any how 15 brownies from 2/3 cup coconut oil, 53mgs per!!!! WHOOO!!!!!

No guests so the best one for me! :cool:

Heres what i meant earlier, if youre gonna do box brownies, do the GRUT ones! These turned out bomb, i cant even feel my knee right now. Super easy, no mods necessary, really, i mean, well you know what i mean. Any how 15 brownies from 2/3 cup coconut oil, 53mgs per!!!! WHOOO!!!!!

No guests so the best one for me! :cool:
Excellent! Ghirardelli is my go to as well. I prefer the Triple Fudge, but now must try the Caramel Turtle. :drool:
53 mg is too strong for me! Gotta stick with something less than 20 mg here.

Super easy, no mods necessary, really,
Wow, box is calling for weed infused coconut oil? Dang, I gotta read my boxes more carefully!

(I thought I would beat Shed to the punch ;))

After reading all those great comments.

Just sitting here laughing!!!!! I'm still pretty high, no pain pills today, so it's all just, the 3 doses early on, then finger lickin grut brownie mix, and of course the brownie, it was a bit larger than some so prolly more THC than the others as well.

Also, I made one cup of oil, used 2/3 a cup but don't have enough for even 1/4 cup. Some loss in the process I suppose. Maybe I should look into a potato ricer, and some muslin bags, this hobby expands my horizons, but mostly I think it's the THC...

EDIT: Canna, I love your signature!

After reading all those great comments.

Just sitting here laughing!!!!! I'm still pretty high, no pain pills today, so it's all just, the 3 doses early on, then finger lickin grut brownie mix, and of course the brownie, it was a bit larger than some so prolly more THC than the others as well.

Also, I made one cup of oil, used 2/3 a cup but don't have enough for even 1/4 cup. Some loss in the process I suppose. Maybe I should look into a potato ricer, and some muslin bags, this hobby expands my horizons, but mostly I think it's the THC...

EDIT: Canna, I love your signature!
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom