Cooking with The Chronic

It looks like you are preparing for some type of gummy armegadon, oh, maybe ive smoked too much. Reminds self, they are for eating not playing. Great job.

Gotcha. The 1 oz of herb threw me off lol:smokin:
My bad. I reread what I posted and realize I didn't really make that clear.:oops: It can do one oz of herb, then 3 oz of infused oil, but in separate cycles. Of course when I infuse 3 oz of oil, I typically only add about 2 grams of decarbed herb. This usually yields me approx 100mg THC per fluid ounce of oil (3mg/ml).

My bad. I reread what I posted and realize I didn't really make that clear.:oops: It can do one oz of herb, then 3 oz of infused oil, but in separate cycles. Of course when I infuse 3 oz of oil, I typically only add about 2 grams of decarbed herb. This usually yields me approx 100mg THC per fluid ounce of oil (3mg/ml).
:thumb: Thanks BL!

Todays adventure:

Birthday Blunt Cake
View media item 1640709
View media item 1640708
View media item 1640724
View media item 1640741
View media item 1640742
View media item 1640743
Its chocolate sponge, filled with mocha buttercream, topped with mocha buttercream, toasted coconut, and blending sanding sugars. Enjoy!
And all us fat boys are like...
8A9D944A-A242-4F79-85ED-8118B14C6240.gif

Brilliant!:thumb:

Thanks everyone. Glad you are enjoying. I also had a gummie experiment that totally tanked today. Less fun. :( im working on a pectin and gelatin hybrid base.

That's a beautiful piece of work CS!

Don't feel bad double H, Cannasavvy is an actual working canna chef! We have an expert in our midst :).
Don’t worry, I’m excited! As you know, I like learning from my wise masters. :Namaste:

Got into my gummies yesterday ... the texture is off... the shape where it was in the mold is very tough and more jello like inside. An idea why this happened?
Gelatine wasnt heated enough to blend properly... it settled.

Re-melt in a pan on med-low heat and re-pour. They should be a bit better afterward.
:thumb:

I should have heated it a bit more? I already done one remelt on the wood stove, I had it's on the low and slow part of the stove.
Hmmm.... would be my first guess, but if a remelt didn't help with consistency, I'm not sure.
Possibly a bit too much gelatine in the original mix? I dunno; that stuff can get finicky with heating/cooling.

Hope it isn't a huge batch! LoL. Munch em all down and whip up another.
:ganjamon:

Hmmm.... would be my first guess, but if a remelt didn't help with consistency, I'm not sure.
Possibly a bit too much gelatine in the original mix? I dunno; that stuff can get finicky with heating/cooling.

Hope it isn't a huge batch! LoL. Munch em all down and whip up another.
:ganjamon:
My first go at these too... they taste good, and a nice buzz, just a bit tough on the outside. I'll make sure to eat them.

Back
Top Bottom