Cooking with The Chronic

Alright well here we go

Here is the turn out of my day in the kitchen

All and all i am 7-8/10 satisfied with my first run I think I could have down few things better such as guesstimate my gelatine ratio as my scale only went as Low as 1 oz lol dry scale not fluid .

So had to say if this whole bag is 5 oz or .15 kilograms then let’s see what .5 oz would be ?

So besides that and not measuring the squirt just going by I know the strength of it’s concentration level I guessed there .

Thansk again for the days response I forgot I wanted to do this . Stoner problems !

Again my thanks to your Patience here .

They look great Joe! The next question is how do they taste, and in an hour the question is are ya high?
Well it’s been close to hr now and I feel happy not sleepy . Think is a nice toss and the jello was sugar free for me being diabetic lol
I wish I could send you some .

Honest feedback would be nice .

Want to help me figure out dose per gummy lol
42 cavities plus 24 cavities and like 9 12 big hearts. Equals . 66 decent size to small size gummies and or 78 gummies total.

My oil I used was 16.7 mg / ml of oil used at 1/4 cup . Let me see that concert table hold on.

See what I can figure out .

Wow, those look like they turned out really well. I hope they taste as good as they look! :welldone:

Assuming 16.7mg/ml THC:

2 ounces of oil (¼ cup) is around 60ml total
60 ml in 78 gummies is .77 ml oil/ per gummie
16.7 x .77 = 12.8 mg THC per gummy
No sorry so I ran two batches each batch had 1/4 dose. So I used two boxes of jello mix at 10.1 grams per box and unsweetened kind . Lol put 1/3 cup cold water in then my gelatine mixed and then 2 tbs corn syrup mixed it then few squirts of tang orange tang and pineapple flavour squirt . And stirred then added my oil accordingly. 1/4 cup in that mix shed then did a second patch so yeah I guess each batch has same right so 78 gummies divided by 2 then right 39 gummies each got 1/4 cup oil thatbis the ratio we are aiming for correct?

For the mathematically challenged, that would be 25.6mg per gummy. ;)

If it's 39 gummies per quarter cup of oil, then you are doubling the milligrams per gummy.
Yes sir re looked and with your help soudna about right .

✊✊✊
All
You sexy green thumbs

Speaking of jello, here's a really easy and tasty jello cake recipe.
1 box of white cake mix (I use French Vanilla)
1 box of 3 oz jello (your favorite flavor)
2/3 cup of water
2/3 cup infused oil (I use canola)
4 eggs

Just mix all the ingredients together really well (electric mixer). Pour into a cake pan - I like to use a bundt pan. Bake 28-30 minutes at 350F. The cake will be the color and flavor of your jello choice. (Tip: ignore the directions from the cake box.)

For the holidays I made lime and raspberry cakes.

For small batches, which is pretty much all I make, I decarb first in my Ardent unit. It can hold up to one ounce. Then using a shot glass I fill with oil of choice - if using butter or coconut oil, melt it first. I found a small 4 oz measuring glass that fits in my unit. It works great because I can infuse as much as 3 oz at a time or as little as 1 oz. Don't forget to add the liquid lecithin (I use 1/2 tsp for 3 oz). I then add the decarbed weed to the oil and place it back into my Ardent unit. Press the button (there's only one) and come back approx 2 hrs later. Strain then refrigerate a few hours or overnight. Then it's ready to use in your favorite recipe.
How can you do 3 oz at one time!?

Speaking of jello, here's a really easy and tasty jello cake recipe.
1 box of white cake mix (I use French Vanilla)
1 box of 3 oz jello (your favorite flavor)
2/3 cup of water
2/3 cup infused oil (I use canola)
4 eggs

Just mix all the ingredients together really well (electric mixer). Pour into a cake pan - I like to use a bundt pan. Bake 28-30 minutes at 350F. The cake will be the color and flavor of your jello choice. (Tip: ignore the directions from the cake box.)

For the holidays I made lime and raspberry cakes.
Looks amazing :drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom