Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Until you come face to face with a momma bear & cubs or a moose did you know more Canadians are killed by moose than any other animal in Canada

It's quite peaceful but having bear spray & a 12 gauge makes one feel safer
By "bears" I assume you don't mean just Yogi type bears coming for your pic'a'nic basket. They might have a taste for you too.

So is a 12 gauge enough? You trying to make noise or have some bear steaks?

Until you come face to face with a momma bear & cubs or a moose did you know more Canadians are killed by moose than any other animal in Canada
I’m Australian mate. We have no fear.

We cuddle bears here and we’re looser than a mooses goose!

Lolling!

Those bears look pretty terrifying tbh. As do those moose antlers. They would debowel you fo sho!

I did not know that. I also didn’t know you were Canadian! I thought you were from the USA. Hey I got a joke you might like.

What do you call an intelligent American?
A Canadian.

lol!

By "bears" I assume you don't mean just Yogi type bears coming for your pic'a'nic basket. They might have a taste for you too.

So is a 12 gauge enough? You trying to make noise or have some bear steaks?
Most bears around here (black bear) are yogi & just looking for a snack it's the momas with cubs but more worried about a cow moose with a calf or a bull moose which do wander through camp every once in a while, 12 gauge with 1oz slugs will stop most any thing around here but would fire a warning shot first if possible I walked into a 400lb black bear (10 feet away) moose hunting one year & left my rifle in the boat & the hunting partner was a idiot I got lucky there to walk away

I’m Australian mate. We have no fear.

We cuddle bears here and we’re looser than a mooses goose!

Lolling!

Those bears look pretty terrifying tbh. As do those moose antlers. They would debowel you fo sho!

I did not know that. I also didn’t know you were Canadian! I thought you were from the USA. Hey I got a joke you might like.

What do you call an intelligent American?
A Canadian.

lol!
Lol! I know a few smart ones, Have a ice cold Foster's & throw a shrimp on the barbie for me, do yous actually say that?

I walked into a 400lb black bear (10 feet away) moose hunting one year & left my rifle in the boat & the hunting partner was a idiot I got lucky there to walk away
I'm just repeating this for emphasis, con! 😁

Good morning everyone hope your weekend is a great one, week 7 the MWC & Dk in the layered pots are still going upwatds they're not big drinkers last watered on the 15th a few more days till they're fed again the LST MWC is slowly growing & the broke DK is reaching out & trying to have a purpose bit coming along better than I thought & the CCC is coming along good & notice it's growth daily just wish they could get atleast 4 days of sun & all are being feed level 1 nutes & ph'd to 6.0-6.3 & that's about it for now enjoy the upcoming week

20240622_152852.jpg

20240622_152740.jpg

20240622_152730.jpg

20240622_152710.jpg

20240622_152701.jpg

They exude a pristine energy, that wild look!
Thanks Carmen I just need to find a better back drop so one can see the plant better kinda hard to see a green plant with a green background

So I have 2 of these black planters I think they're 20 gal 5 gal bucket beside it for size reference, I think I'll try some autos in there next year

20240621_174927.jpg

So I have 2 of these black planters I think they're 20 gal 5 gal bucket beside it for size reference, I think I'll try some autos in there next year

20240621_174927.jpg
If that's the 63 litre tote from Canadian Tire it's about 14-15 gallons.
That's the one I'm using for my SIP.

If that's the 63 litre tote from Canadian Tire it's about 14-15 gallons.
That's the one I'm using for my SIP.
Yeah it is the Canadian tire tote that's a big assed SIP don't know how I missed that, I think I'll try atleast one of these next year

I used it for my quasi-SIP last summer, with a Dark Devil auto.
As far as I can tell the roots didn't entirely fill it. When I dumped the soil this Spring I didn't see many roots left compared to my fabric pots with autos, although they may have decomposed by then due to both higher water retention and being heated in the sun in cooler weather.

Back
Top Bottom