Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Heya Con..... I'm late to the party buddy but I'm half up to speed!! Everything is looking dandy!! Happy Wednesday growmie!! 😎✌️

Heya Con..... I'm late to the party buddy but I'm half up to speed!! Everything is looking dandy!! Happy Wednesday growmie!! 😎✌️
Hey Scottay better late than never they're starting to look like plants so not so boring now

Longest day of the year yesterday here's what it looked like at 10 pm

20240620_213122.jpg

20240620_215543.jpg

Have cell reception atm so here's a few today pics of the girls, the broken DK has grown a node to they're tied down for a mainline, the CCC is coming along nice wish it was in a 7 gal the one MWC with the LST I don't think it likes LST but we'll see in a few weeks & the 2 layered pots seem to be doing good the DK is supposed to be a bigger plant than the MWC but not yet the DK has less branching so far +24c & no wind today so that sounds like a day on the water have a great weekend folks

20240621_092347.jpg

20240621_092254.jpg

20240621_092243.jpg

20240621_092234.jpg

20240621_092221.jpg

Beautiful bebes :)
I am enormously impressed you live in a tent Con. That's not easy but it's very simple depending how you look at it. The last time I was in a tent was in the rain last year at a tree planting festival.

Beautiful bebes :)
I am enormously impressed you live in a tent Con. That's not easy but it's very simple depending how you look at it. The last time I was in a tent was in the rain last year at a tree planting festival.
Thanks Carmen but the tent days are over when I was almost crushed by a tree when I was alone camping on a island now I have a lease site at the lake & bought a 30' camper trailer with all the amenities hot water shower TV microwave Q sized bed stove/oven & a/c, I'm older & can't rough it like I use too, I can't afford a cabin so a trailer it is, I call it glamping (glamorous camping) Lol!

Thanks Carmen but the tent days are over when I was almost crushed by a tree when I was alone camping on a island now I have a lease site at the lake & bought a 30' camper trailer with all the amenities hot water shower TV microwave Q sized bed stove/oven & a/c, I'm older & can't rough it like I use too, I can't afford a cabin so a trailer it is, I call it glamping (glamorous camping) Lol!
Whatever you call it con, I love it! It looks to be so calming and exciting at the same time. :Rasta:

Whatever you call it con, I love it! It looks to be so calming and exciting at the same time. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB I like it out here than in the city during summer it is peaceful & the part time lodge mechanic & fishing guide work pays for next year's lot fees, I'll post a pic when it allows me of the home away from home

Thanks GDB I like it out here than in the city during summer it is peaceful & the part time lodge mechanic & fishing guide work pays for next year's lot fees, I'll post a pic when it allows me of the home away from home
You should check with the owners to see if they like weed! You might get a cabin. :Rasta:

You should check with the owners to see if they like weed! You might get a cabin. :Rasta:
Lol! Tried, they do partake once in a while but no luck with the cabin I think he charges $300 a night per person & they don't like me that much

I've gotta' admit, my head would be on a swivel out there at night time. What was that?! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom