Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Ah dang and they are from Advanced Nutrients Coco Conoiseer Bloom the chart was saying 4ml the whole way for both but the plant started showing high nitrogen how I prepare the food goes as followed
  1. Add 3 ml of Calmag to 1.5 L of water and check ph then adjust to 5.8
  2. Feed and wait for 15 minutes longest wait ever!
  3. Mix the portions of the bloom so now I’m doing 2ml of A and 4 of B then adjust ph
At 3ml it was still showing nitrogen problems and today was the first day for 2ml.
I'm using Sensi Grow A+B and I either get clawing, or yellowing, almost never in between, and I noticed it was when I added the B-52 (2-1-4) every feed, I mixed only Botanicare Plus (2-0-0) Calmg waited 10 mins, then just the 4ML/L of the nutes A+B, and they were praying (for their first time) not even 1 hour later.

I'm using Sensi Grow A+B and I either get clawing, or yellowing, almost never in between, and I noticed it was when I added the B-52 (2-1-4) every feed, I mixed only Botanicare Plus (2-0-0) Calmg waited 10 mins, then just the 4ML/L of the nutes A+B, and they were praying (for their first time) not even 1 hour later.
I’ll have to look into that Darade thank you!
Looking great coffee
Thanks Seven!

Think she enjoyed that lolipopping yesterday a little to much
CAC19038-E417-439C-A48B-F3F52AB8BB73.jpeg

Are you using tap water? You can probably get away with lowering the amount of A and making up for it with the cal-mag. I can give you actual numbers if you're interested but since you've already started feeding with the lower amount you might as well just see how it goes!
Yes sir tap water ph’d down to 5.8 (or around there I have a love hate relatenship with it lately) I’ll still gladly take the numbers I gave it a little more today just to be sure also need to figure out how tie that cola down after I super crop it

I liked using the AV Calmag I think this one was a couple bucks cheaper at the time
I never tried the Advanced Nutrients CalMag, I just figured I could cheap out on that when I'm using all their other products xD

I never tried the Advanced Nutrients CalMag, I just figured I could cheap out on that when I'm using all their other products xD
Ah my mistake thought you were using the sensai version of it with the iron. Now that I somewhat know what I’m doing I’m not wasting it lol I used to pour it if I got to frustrated with the ph

Ah my mistake thought you were using the sensai version of it with the iron. Now that I somewhat know what I’m doing I’m not wasting it lol I used to pour it if I got to frustrated with the ph
Botanicare Plus, it's just some random cheap brand I found on the Zon lol

Yes sir tap water ph’d down to 5.8 (or around there I have a love hate relatenship with it lately) I’ll still gladly take the numbers I gave it a little more today just to be sure also need to figure out how tie that cola down after I super crop it
GDB Clips!

So it’s a paper clip holding it down? Sorry I tried to read it but it’s hard to understand out of context
Rubber garden wire bent to hook onto the branches and make a 90-degree angle!

Yes, you have to bend it a bit but it's just a paperclip with one end bent around the stem, and the other hooked over the supercopped stem holding it down.
Rubber garden wire bent to hook onto the branches and make a 90-degree angle!
Thanks guys I’ll give it a try hopefully before bed

Back
Top Bottom