Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Hey guys I didn’t break a branch this time! Did some tying up with Grand Daddy no idea if I did it right or even accomplished anything

A0202C32-9563-472A-B947-2E0E387D9CCB.jpeg

LST involves tying down branches rather than leaves, and your branches don't look big enough to tie down yet. The only LST it looks like you could do would be to slowly bend the whole plant over.

If you want to learn what LST is and why it works, check out this thread:

LST involves tying down branches rather than leaves, and your branches don't look big enough to tie down yet. The only LST it looks like you could do would be to slowly bend the whole plant over.

If you want to learn what LST is and why it works, check out this thread:
Thanks shed I shall fix it I’ll have to read more of your thread when my son goes to bed but from the little that I read does that mean you don’t need LST if you topped?

Thanks shed I shall fix it I’ll have to read more of your thread when my son goes to bed but from the little that I read does that mean you don’t need LST if you topped?
Also I think I found the source of what’s eating the leaves… caterpillars!

LST can still be used to train the plant after topping, just not by bending it over. I use LST to keep the top two nodes (four branches) flat after I top to let the lower branches catch up. As each sets of branches reaches the top I use pipe cleaners to tie them flat, leaving the lowest ones that I'm keeping (usually the 4th node) to reach the top.

Once they're all at the same level they can grow up together in a flat canopy.
Also I think I found the source of what’s eating the leaves… caterpillars!
BT spray (Bacillus thuringiensis) will do them in.

LST can still be used to train the plant after topping, just not by bending it over. I use LST to keep the top two nodes (four branches) flat after I top to let the lower branches catch up. As each sets of branches reaches the top I use pipe cleaners to tie them flat, leaving the lowest ones that I'm keeping (usually the 4th node) to reach the top.

Once they're all at the same level they can grow up together in a flat canopy.

BT spray (Bacillus thuringiensis) will do them in.
Ah ok so I kind of had the right idea just to early and the wrong spot? I shall check the zon for BT. Just sprayed the autoflower and the lil death Bubba turned the lights off, I kinda want to bring them back outside or get a light timer hard to keep track

You tied the leaves rather than the branches, but your top node branches would need to be another inch longer before you could get a tie on them.
Shit well you don't learn unless you read/ask questions or just try random stuff like I do then ask questions I'm going to try option 1 first next time....in a near future fuuuuuuck SHED HEEEEEEELP I DID IT AGAIN :eek::rip::lot-o-toke:

I see pistils, is that the auto?
And do you mean the plant or the side branch?
Ya she’s an auto and just started showing last week and ya I mean the side branch guess I should ask this now and hopefully will be able to get some bloom next week but time to flip?

Ya she’s an auto and just started showing last week and ya I mean the side branch guess I should ask this now and hopefully will be able to get some bloom next week but time to flip?
Well, you don't need to flip autos. Looks like she's going into flower now, so I wouldn't try to top the side branches.
You might want the opinion of someone who has more experience with autos than I do though.
Maybe @BooWho2 or @Jon can give you better advice?

Well, you don't need to flip autos. Looks like she's going into flower now, so I wouldn't try to top the side branches.
You might want the opinion of someone who has more experience with autos than I do though.
Maybe @BooWho2 or @Jon can give you better advice?
Sorry meant flipping to bloom nutes and now it’s just time to let her do her thing then get really high after pew pew please no rot ❤️ Ya @Melville Hobbes

Back
Top Bottom