Coffee Tries To Grow Again

MiL was watching my son during the day while we were at work for a premium mind you. Either way I couldn’t get her up a few times and work was getting upset then finally was told I needed to give an answer today.

It sucked cause I really liked that job been there for about 7 months but I’m going back to my old job which was on afternoons so I can watch the little one until the fiancée gets home then I go to work. Only down side is I’m only going to get 3-4 hours of sleep but I’ll figure it out.

Regardless how is your day going Bill and I just ordered some more dyno and a ph meter couldn’t afford the pearlite I’ll just grab the stuff from crappy tire since it’s cheap and be careful with the nutes but I think it’s only 0.6/0/0
Been up since 10 pm last night.
I left the ladies outside, fell asleep early. :bong:
Woke up in a panic and ran outside.
They were fine thankfully.
Back out in the sun already.
Got a message from DYNOMYCO this morning they want to send me some samples, since I wasn't chosen I guess.
But a small package up here is $94.00 plus tax so some samples will save me a fortune.

Afternoons, oh fek.
I hated shift work, but I understand about the wee one.
But your going to miss your fiancée, that will be tough my friend.

The perlite should be ok at those numbers 0.6/ 0/0
Is it all white?

Stay safe
Bill

Been up since 10 pm last night.
I left the ladies outside, fell asleep early. :bong:
Woke up in a panic and ran outside.
They were fine thankfully.
Back out in the sun already.
Got a message from DYNOMYCO this morning they want to send me some samples, since I wasn't chosen I guess.
But a small package up here is $94.00 plus tax so some samples will save me a fortune.

Afternoons, oh fek.
I hated shift work, but I understand about the wee one.
But your going to miss your fiancée, that will be tough my friend.

The perlite should be ok at those numbers 0.6/ 0/0
Is it all white?

Stay safe
Bill
Ya for sure it’s insane how expensive it is but supply and demand. Why have you been up so long my friend?

Yeah perlite was all white and I’ll miss both of them but we have done it before hopefully it won’t be for long but worst case it’ll be until he starts school providing she isn’t pregnant again lol….I’ve been having a month from hell

Hey, just a bit south of you in the Hammer :)
Hope you don't mind if I stick around to watch!
Hurray HAMMER TOWN! Sure no problem Melville I’m glad to have you around I’ll try to provide more updates but nothing really exciting happening as of yet

Hi TC - have you decided if/when you are going to pinch the tips out?
My Cosmic Bomb sprouted around the same time as yours, just seeing third node now which is where I will cut

Hi TC - have you decided if/when you are going to pinch the tips out?
My Cosmic Bomb sprouted around the same time as yours, just seeing third node now which is where I will cut

Hey Growings, how’s your day going so far? I want to but thought I needed to wait. However I think it’d better to do on the grand daddy death it’s huge already and is a lot younger then Stretch but we shall see. I need to do some more research and read @InTheShed post again on topping

Hey Growings, how’s your day going so far? I want to but thought I needed to wait. However I think it’d better to do on the grand daddy death it’s huge already and is a lot younger then Stretch but we shall see. I need to do some more research and read @InTheShed post again on topping
All good with me mate, cheers - sorry to hear of your tribulations

Suppose it depends what you want to achieve?
I like short compact plants so I pinch out 3rd node for an even canopy of about 8 main colas
I don't have the height available to do much else, so I keep it kind of SOG stylie @50-70cm

All good with me mate, cheers - sorry to hear of your tribulations

Suppose it depends what you want to achieve?
I like short compact plants so I pinch out 3rd node for an even canopy of about 8 main colas
I don't have the height available to do much else, so I keep it kind of SOG stylie @50-70cm
I don’t have a lot of space in doors so I’m thinking of building a planter with the ceader we have in the backyard and just topping them/letting them get as big as they want until harvest.

Thanks brother it’s a shitty hand but I feel like in the end or in the future I’ll be rewarded in karma until then it’s welding away at anytime

Here’s Stretch outside 20 days old found some spider webs on her will be keeping a close eye in case it’s mites

4BF623CF-9FFF-455B-9A4D-4EF68ED45E54.jpeg

Leave the spider webs!
You have to be infested before you see spider mite webs, so no chance it's mites
I't's a guardian spider :cool:

Here’s Stretch outside 20 days old found some spider webs on her will be keeping a close eye in case it’s mites

4BF623CF-9FFF-455B-9A4D-4EF68ED45E54.jpeg
Like Growings :ciao: said not spider mites.
Webs are tiny, very difficult to see at first.
By the time you see them it's over.:rofl:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Like Growings :ciao: said not spider mites.
Webs are tiny, very difficult to see at first.
By the time you see them it's over.:rofl:

Bill
Dang well she’s outside now I’m sure a friendly spider will be friend her and hopefully lots of lady bugs no skunks or rats tho

Leave the spider webs!
You have to be infested before you see spider mite webs, so no chance it's mites
I't's a guardian spider :cool:
Hey if I’ve started the hardening process with Stretch then kept her inside for a week so I need to restart it? Both their stems are pretty thicccck

Dang well she’s outside now I’m sure a friendly spider will be friend her and hopefully lots of lady bugs no skunks or rats tho
I've got to keep the cats away from mine.
Smokie jumped up on the dinning table and chewed the heads off Stacey's Rose's from Mother's Day. :eek:
And Peanut nipped ay Winter Princess.
So one nip and my babies are gone.
I stayed up all night guarding them.:rofl:
Once I remembered to bring them back inside. ;)

Bill

Hey if I’ve started the hardening process with Stretch then kept her inside for a week so I need to restart it? Both their stems are pretty thicccck
Once they are hardened off they should stay that way, just a tiny bit of shock but nothing much
You're gonna have to judge the plant's reaction though as to whether ok or not

Once you gradually leave her in the sun for a few days she will be able to handle direct hot sun.
Going inside for a few days will not diminish her ability to handle sun light.
Just don't throw her outside at noon in direct sun after being inside.

Bill

Once you gradually leave her in the sun for a few days she will be able to handle direct hot sun.
Going inside for a few days will not diminish her ability to handle sun light.
Just don't throw her outside at noon in direct sun after being inside.

Bill

Oops shit Im moving her to the shade soon lol going to try two hours sun then shade and I’ll move grand daddy in the shade when my child decides to let me dress him

Back
Top Bottom