Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

You can also use ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and sodium ascorbate which completely neutralize both chlorine and chloramine, but degrade in a day or two so you have to use it within that timeframe.
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission determined that 1000 mg of vitamin C tablets, crushed and mixed in with bath water, completely remove chloramine in a medium-size bathtub without significantly depressing pH. Now unless you water from a bathtub I don't know how many tablets for a gallon of water :)

$1.25 for 5 gal at most grocery store machines

What I used for Almost a year
was super happy to see one those machines show up at a convenience store, at the end of my block.
fantastic for emergencies. i have about 6 bottles.

** rooster*** lol. We never called them roosters . We called them cocks or combs.
i'm cdn. we blush if we have to admit we are from regina.
plus rooster has a nice alliteration.

i'm cdn. we blush if we have to admit we are from regina.
plus rooster has a nice alliteration.
I familiar with that pronunciation. Lol.
You'd think that it would be pronounced like the girls name Gina but its not. It sounds like that other thing. Lol.

being from the city, my wife just calls me a big dick. I don't know if that has any relevance to the conversation but I hear it a lot.
Pure coincidence I'm sure.

being from the city, my wife just calls me a big dick. I don't know if that has any relevance to the conversation but I hear it a lot.
i'm gonna have to pm you later on mega crop @MrSauga
just tossed some plants on to it going in to flip and know you are familiar.

had a chat with @DrDoob which was immensely helpful.

I familiar with that pronunciation. Lol.
You'd think that it would be pronounced like the girls name Gina but its not. It sounds like that other thing. Lol.

yes, yes it does.

some british queen's relative or something

i'm gonna have to pm you later on mega crop @MrSauga
just tossed some plants on to it going in to flip and know you are familiar.

had a chat with @DrDoob which was immensely helpful.
Anytime! Lots of good advice on that from Shed, Dutchman, Homer, VG(thought I would forget huh?) and farside. If I don't have an answer then one of those surely will. :)

Good morning fam. Hope you are having a beautiful day.
A quick update on the girls. They look about the same as a few days ago. I barely found any dead leaves this morning. Four I think. It had been a good handful every two days.

Going back to Minnesota today. The memorial/ funeral is Tuesday morning.

Mr.G is going to have to feed these girls. I feel super duper confident that nothing will go wrong. Lol.

Their stacking up nicely ms. V.

I would have a RO Buddy but this unit doesn't take the iron out from well water.
So that's a wash for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom