Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Picture update.....

I have decided to let my ppm gauge to the talking on my next set of nutes I am feeding the plants. When I was doing hydro I would be at around 1600 ppm by now. I have a mixture of 1200 ppm in my bubble bucket. This is about twice the recomended amount of grow and bloom but I think the plants can take it. And Cory did say that the grow and bloom could be increased as needed. I don't see any reason plants cannot handle the same ppm in soil as in hydro. If I am wrong please let me know as soon as you can.

Here is a picture of the flowering plants....
group_photo5.JPG

Flower top....
top54.JPG

The vegging plants...

I repotted the Orange Bud, Royal Haze and Skunk#11 in quart size pots.

I have been getting more aggressive with the FIMMING. The Royal Haze has been fimmed and trimmed 5 times. The Orange Bud and the Skunk #11 has been fimmed 3 times each. I am not sure if I did correctly each time. But I am expecting each of these plants to become bushes!!!

Royal Haze fimmed 5 times...
Royal_Haze_Fimmed_5_times.JPG

Orange Bud fimmed 3 times...
orange_bud_fimmed_3_times.JPG

Skunk #11 fimmed 3 times...
skunk_fimmed_3_times.JPG

thats whats up CF!!! that bud shot be lookin sexy!!! I think the white balance is a lil off on your cam, but it sure does look like a sexy nug!!!

:peacetwo:

Yes OMM,

But I don't want to hijack our brothas thread!!! I will PM you the photos of mine...

Hey there Aston420 and OMM. I do not mind at all you working this out on my thread. I acutually like it. Don't worry about it.
:high-five:

I just nuted the plants today with the extra strong batch of 1200 PPM. All fan leaves are pointing up and the plants look like they are very happy. I am going to keep letting my PPM gauge to the talking when I mix my nutes!!

Aston... I am going to have to see how to work this camera better. I am not good with technical things sometimes. Thanks again for the compliment. I think you will get good results from fimming if you try it again. I am sure something was not right. Anyway. OMM is a good friend and I am sure he will do his best to get you on the Fim train!!!

I just nuted the plants today with the extra strong batch of 1200 PPM. All fan leaves are pointing up and the plants look like they are very happy. I am going to keep letting my PPM gauge to the talking when I mix my nutes!!

Aston... I am going to have to see how to work this camera better. I am not good with technical things sometimes. Thanks again for the compliment. I think you will get good results from fimming if you try it again. I am sure something was not right. Anyway. OMM is a good friend and I am sure he will do his best to get you on the Fim train!!!

well maybe I can help you on that there brotha!!! what kind of camera do you got???

well maybe I can help you on that there brotha!!! what kind of camera do you got???

I have a Nikon D40 I recently inherited. It is a very nice camera. I am sure hope you can help! :high-five:

I have a Nikon D40 I recently inherited. It is a very nice camera. I am sure hope you can help! :high-five:

yea your gonna wanna send that to me!!! LOL that is a very nice camera, let me look through the manual for it and I will let you know what's up!!! Hopefully I can get you takin snaps like a pro!!!

Plants looks lovely every time. Nice yellowing very natural. How many more weeks do you see it finish at?

Thanks Twelve12!! I appreciate your comments. I did not plan on the yellowing..... I have definately learned alot this grow. The plants were a lot more yellow until I started adding more grow to the nute mix.:high-five::thanks:

I think I have about 5 more weeks. I am starting a perpetual grow. I should be adding 3 more plants to my closet within 30 days. I hope to be able to harvest a plant a month. I do not want to run out of MMJ ever again!!:tokin:

Made some killer hash yesterday using the Hawaii Gumby method that Sisco has on his post. Worked really good!! :thumb:

I tried this method to make hash from this youtube video that Sisco posted. It is hillarious and it actually works great.

I have been trying to find a better way to make hash. I have been using bubble bags and have not been having great success. I get great hash with the bubble bags but the effort is too much.

This system not only produces great quality hash you would get from the finest mesh bag. The effort is way less. I got a lot more quality hash using this method. For me this is the way I am going to make hash from now on.

Sorry for the ramble. I am soooooooo stoned right now!!

The Gumby Hashish Method Chillin With Uncle Bobby - YouTube

That is the method i use...with one exception...i only use clippings and popcorn buds...the stems and fan leaves goes in the compost pile...if it don't have chomes on it why use it...and i freeze it first...:thumb:

I tweeked it a bit too because I am lazy. I use the work bucket bag from my bubble bag set for the first step. That way I do not have to strain the leaf out of the bucket. I have a full bucket of strained trich filled water in ten minutes. Leave my bucket and come back in 3 hours to sifon the water. :high-five:

Please get out there and fight for our cause to end prohibition on Marijuana!!! We have a really good chance to finally Succeed!!!

Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate who is openly against Federal Prohibition on Marijuana. He has sponsored bills to remove Federal Government Intervention so individual States can decide if they want Medical Marijuana or not. He has a great organization and believes in the Constitution and Freedom. He has many followers including myself. If you have any questions about his integrity or political stances on any other issues please go to his Website. Or go to Wikipedia for the truth. Do not listen to the media. There is alot of mis-information going around as to what this man believes in because of his supposed radical views. Please. Get out there. Change your affiliation to Republican and vote in the caucuses.

Ron Paul has my vote. He has always had my support. :thumb:

Mr C! That does not surprise me. You always have impressed me as a person with knowlege and I can tell you are a brave person to put yourself and your company out in the open to help our cause!! That is another reason I will always recomend your company and use your products!! Of course the first reason is because they work great!!!

I wanted to start a blog because I really feel this is so very important to get the right person in the White House. For some reason my blog could not be posted. I have a deep conviction to voice my opinion and let everyone know what is at stake. We have a moral responsiblity to leave a better world for our children. This site is dedicated to Cannabis awareness. I cannot think of anything more important than this opportunity for Americans to vote and be free of the oppressive Marijuana laws. People are locked up in the corporate prisons all over this country because of the Big Spending Machine in Washington.

The Big Money right now wants to keep everything status quo and elect a talking head. The Fear Machine is gearing up. The Government War Contractors are chomping at the bit to start another war in Iran. We must get active before all of our Freedoms and Rights are taken away. The time is NOW!!!!

Man.....That Closet Farmer has totally lost it!!!! Lets get back to the grow!!! :partyboy::rofl:

Back to my grow. I have to be honest with myself. This is the first time I have tried organic growing. I do not plan on growing pure organic in the future. I am not that good of a grower. And the smell of the nutes from organic growing is not good for a bedroom closet farmer. I remember BPN recomending the two part for soil before I started this journal. That was good advise. I wanted to try organic and I did. So all is well in Closetfarmia.

My plants had a lot of yellowing in the leaves. Also I noticed a few stems turning red. Definately needed to get more Nitrogen and also added some Epson salts to the mix. I got this chart from Old Med Mans journal that really helps in times of plant trouble.....

Next nutes I buy are going to be regular non organic nutes. I like the 2 and 3 part that BPN offers. Seen great results with those nutes.

Here is a photo of the worst affected plant....
healing_plant.JPG

Group photo...
Group_photo6.JPG

Future BPN 2 Part Plants.
03862.JPG

Here is some better photos. I am always amazed how resiliant cannabis is. The plants are all doing very well. The buds all are showing some nice tricks, In about 4 to 5 weeks I will have some killer organic weed!! I cannot wait....

Group photo.....
group_photo_much_greener.JPG

Great looking trichs on the buds.....
nice_bud1.JPG

Here is how my worst affected plant is looking today. The green is just oozing out of the center and the yellow leaves are all pointing up soaking in the green... Awe!!!
worst_affected_plant_is_getting_greener_all_leaves_are_point_up_good_sign.JPG

My future soil plants....

The Royal Haze, Orange Bud and Skunk #11 will be going into 12/12 within a few weeks..
royal_haze_orange_bud.JPG

Thats it for now!! I hope I did'nt scare anyone off because of my deep political convictions. If I did. I did.

More nice looking frosty tops....
nice_tops.JPG

Back
Top Bottom