Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

I have not been posting as much lately because I have been active in the Ron Paul Campaign! This is more than a great man running for office. This is a movement. The people are standing up and saying........Enough! We want our Liberty Back!!!! We do not want Big Government and Big Corporations intervening in our lives. Wake Up People!! We do not need anyone to tell us what we can and cannot do when we are not harming anyone and are on our own property!!!!!

Here is how the girls look today. I had to turn on the lights quickly. The room is very stinky now and I cannot wait till harvest. I have about 2 to 3 weeks before I pull one plant because I am out of smoke!
025143.JPG

I will be adding the Skunk #11 , Orange Bud, and Royal Haze to the 12/12 room this weekend..

Skunk #3 has been fimmed 3 times and is going to have alot of tops!!
018208.JPG

Royal Haze has been fimmed 5 times!!
002805.JPG

Orange Bud has been fimmed 3 times!!
ob.JPG

If you live in South Carolina Please do not waste your vote!!!

I have not been posting as much lately because I have been active in the Ron Paul Campaign! This is more than a great man running for office. This is a movement. The people are standing up and saying........Enough! We want our Liberty Back!!!! We do not want Big Government and Big Corporations intervening in our lives. Wake Up People!! We do not need anyone to tell us what we can and cannot do when we are not harming anyone and are on our own property!!!!!

Here is how the girls look today. I had to turn on the lights quickly. The room is very stinky now and I cannot wait till harvest. I have about 2 to 3 weeks before I pull one plant because I am out of smoke!
025143.JPG

I will be adding the Skunk #11 , Orange Bud, and Royal Haze to the 12/12 room this weekend..

Skunk #3 has been fimmed 3 times and is going to have alot of tops!!
018208.JPG

Royal Haze has been fimmed 5 times!!
002805.JPG

Orange Bud has been fimmed 3 times!!
ob.JPG

If you live in South Carolina Please do not waste your vote!!!

:amen::amen: Well said Brother, he's got my vote.:cheer:

:circle-of-love: Your Out Of Smoke ! :thedoubletake::smokin::thedoubletake::whoa::hmmmm:

Well, all I can do is light one up for you right now. :bongrip: :high-five:

Man, niccccee FIMing. :adore::adore:

They all look great my Friend:welldone:

Just got back from a Ron Paul Event!! Awesome!!! Young and Old! Skinny and Fat! Liberty is very Popular!!!!!!!!!!!! People want to be free and they are starting to really speak out!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul has surged in the polls in South Carolina!!! He is an old man so he only campaigned one day while the other candidates have been campaigning like crazy!!! Newt Gingrich is on a death path and taking no prisoners because his big ego is hurt!!! LOL!!! The only Candidate he cannot touch is Ron Paul because of his honesty. Ron Paul is Surging in NC and now has his sights set on being number 1. There is more people out there like us that want freedom and I am so happy that I am able to see this. Ron Paul is making a very big wave in the Big Business Republican Establishment and THEY DON'T LIKE IT!! LOL!!!! We have a voice!!! Your vote can finally be heard!!! Finally The Republican Party is Scared of Ron Paul and They Should Be!!!! LOL!!! VOTE FOR RON PAUL AND BE FREE!!!!!!! :cheer:

:circle-of-love: Your Out Of Smoke ! :thedoubletake::smokin::thedoubletake::whoa::hmmmm:

Thanks for rubbing it in that you have weed and I don't!! Jerk!! I am now smoking some expensive weed from a local seller. It is definately not as good as what I have growing!!! I bet your weed is much better! Wish I was there!!

]

Yes!! Love the fimming!! I am looking forward to have a much better yield next time around with all the things I learned this grow!!!

You definately are a great friend!! I am so happy that you are in for the cause. It is funny! More veterans support Ron Paul than all the other candidates combined!! Thanks Buddy!!!

:high-five::circle-of-love:

Thanks Buddy!! I wish I had some decent smoke like you have! Got a little resentment about you saying you got smoke and I don't!!! LOL!!

I am glad you are in for the cause!!! Yeah.....I am a fimming expert now!!!! LOL!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Your plants are looking great. Looking forward to the harvest time. Don't forget to take some closeups.

Yeah I hope Ron Paul wins. He has tons of great ideas. With medical marijuana being available it will crush the big pharma for good.

Thanks 12!! Not only does Ron Paul have great ideas he just got a huge endosement from South Carolina Senator Tom Davis. Rick Santorm... the Catholic hopeful that does not believe in birth control... Was chomping at the bit to get this endorsement. Ron Paul's Campaign is going to get a big boost this week! It is actually looking like Ron Paul could actually go all the way to the White House! He needs as much support as he can get. Anyone reading this that has some extra change to through his way would be very helpful to cement his his win. Ron Paul gets most of his donations from people like you and me. Newt and Mitten get thier donations from Major Corporations that will be expecting a lot favors when thier candidate gets elected and MMJ is not going to be one of them!

Sorry about the rant.

I have some awesome trichs on my plants now. I am going to upload some close up photos later.

Photo Update. Cannot wait because I am out of the good stuff!!

Plants are looking very nice and the room is smelling very strong!!

I should be in pretty good shape in a few weeks!!
Group photo...

Group_Photo7.JPG

Left side closeup
Left_Side4.JPG

Right side..
right_side4.JPG

Close up..
about_2_weeks_to_go.JPG

I took the Royal Haze, Skunk #11 and the Orange Bud out of the LED Veg space at 3 pm yesterday. They will be without light until 10 am tomorrow am. Where they will be going into 1000w of bud producing light!!!

Royal Haze...
royal_haze1.JPG

Orange Bud..
orange_bud2.JPG

Skunk #11
skunk_113.JPG

Thanks Everyone! :thanks:

Hey Buddy......they look great!:thumb:

The Skunk is going to be a bud machine! :grinjoint: :goodjob:

Yes, That skunk really has a lot of future tops! Thanks to the Fimming you taught me!!:high-five:

Thanks for the closeups the buds are nice and frosty!

Thanks 12!! I appreciate it. I think they are ready to be harvested. I have stopped feeding them nutes and will be pulling them soon. I can't wait! I think this could be the strongest weed I have ever grown. The trichs are massive!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

when the leaves start to turn yellow and brown like that and fall off does that mean its gettin close to the end of the plants life cycle? we cut ours down a little head of schedule but from they looked the same way yours do in your pics with alot of yellow leaves. i probably could have waited to cut mine down i was just gettin nervous because of all the dead foliage

I am back! I am greatful to the 420 Staff to give me another chance. When I strongly believe in something I tend to get carried away. I will not be talking about politics any more on my journal. I will talk about issues that would further our cause to get rid of the silly MMJ laws. :circle-of-love:

This one was pulled yesterday.

buds_are_done.JPG

I added the Royal Haze, Skunk, and the Orange bud to the flower room!
group_photo_young_and_old.JPG

I will be pulling all the rest of the White Ruskis within the next 7 days. I cant wait to give a smoke report. I did not get a great yeild. I blame that on myself and this being my first organic grow. I can tell that this is going to be very strong smoke. The buds are almost white with trichs!:love:

Back
Top Bottom