Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

LUCY is still Trippin!!!! Totally backed up. I have never seen anything like it. It is like a little piece of leather!! It is like it has pressure that is building up. This plant could explode any time now. I might have to remove it from my closet for safety sake!!!
Lucy_is_Freekin.JPG

purple_leaves.JPG

The rest of the plants have been showing flowers for 16 days.

flowering_plants_16_days.JPG

CF, how much Grow are you adding and how often? just curious. I was just noticing the yellowing fans which is totally normal at this stage but your plants look like they could use just a little more nitrogen imho.

Hey there Cory! I really appreciate you asking because I noticed the same thing. I have been following the nutrient mix schedule. The last batch of nutes have 8 mils per gallon of the Grow. I have been alternating with plain water and with nuted water.

How much more grow do you recomend I add to the nutes? :thanks::high-five:

Shake up your grow really well and add a shot glass to a gallon of water. Feed your nutes with every watering following the feed schedule. Keep the Grow elevated at the level I described for the next couple of feedings or until they green up a bit.

I believe I have room for 6 total plants in my closet. So I started 2 more seeds to germinate.. Another White Ruski and a mystery seed that was a freebee. I didn't mark it and wish I would have now. I am sure it is a quality plant. The mystery seed came from this site. I would name the site but I like the picture much better!!

marijuana-seeds_r2_c1.jpg

I do not think my LUCY will make it. I am still hanging on to hope that it will though...I am high on Hopium!!.... The two little leaves are very thick and green. The back of the leaves are a purplish blue. Still no definate sign of the 2nd leaves forming. This little sprout is about 2 weeks old?!! Here it is along side the Skunk #11 that was planted the same time. You can see that I already FIMMED and defolated 2 leaves from the Skunk.
Lucy_and_Skunk_11.JPG

The rest of the Flowering plants are liking the advise given by Cory at BPN!!! The yellow leaves are starting to turn green again. The flowers are starting to form nicely. I am still hoping to have more stretch. I am not sure about this strain. I notice the fan leaves are much smaller than other plants I have grown.

group_photo2.JPG

flower_top.JPG

Hey there Cory! I really appreciate you asking because I noticed the same thing. I have been following the nutrient mix schedule. The last batch of nutes have 8 mils per gallon of the Grow. I have been alternating with plain water and with nuted water.

How much more grow do you recomend I add to the nutes? :thanks::high-five:

Whats good CF!!!
I have been having a similar issue with the leaves going yellow on me, although I am in veg still, I felt that Nitrogen was lacking in her, I uped the Grow from 15ml in the Crazy Growth stage to 30ml and it stopped the yellowing for a while, but now I am waiting for the soil to dry out again to do another feed!!! Make sure you always shake up the bottle real good, I like to get some of the insoluables along with the liquid from the Farmers Pride!!! can't hurt to have it physicly in the soil as well!!!

:peacetwo:

"Dang it Lucy!!"

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but Ricky... I love you whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I'm wondering if I need to feed every time too now... I guess I'll just do that since that's what Corey suggested.

Great grow and good luck with the next batch.

Damn Lucy!! I really want to slap her around. I am going to put on my wife beater shirt and slap the sh*t out of her if she doesn't shape up!!:high-five:

I remember Cory saying that his shedule was meant as a guide and on the light side. I really do notice a differnence adding the extra grow to the mix! :thumb:

Whats good CF!!!
I have been having a similar issue with the leaves going yellow on me, although I am in veg still, I felt that Nitrogen was lacking in her, I uped the Grow from 15ml in the Crazy Growth stage to 30ml and it stopped the yellowing for a while, but now I am waiting for the soil to dry out again to do another feed!!! Make sure you always shake up the bottle real good, I like to get some of the insoluables along with the liquid from the Farmers Pride!!! can't hurt to have it physicly in the soil as well!!!

:peacetwo:

It is good you noticed on your own! I try to get all the insoluables too. All the bacteria on the sides of the nute bucket. Definately going to up the Grow as instructed. Sure does make a difference!! :high-five:

Hey CF, unfortunately I agree that LUCY will not make it. BUT, your flowering girls are looking great! Way to bounce back. I don't think you'll get much more stretch out of them though. :bravo:

Hey there 4twenty!! You are probably right about the LUCY but I am still clinging on to hope that we are both wrong.

I think I will get more stretch from my flower plants though. Time will tell. Either way... In less than 8 weeks I should be harvesting and will be putting in my new girls! I am sure next soil grow I will do much better with the things I have learned so far from this grow !! :high-five:

Damn Lucy!! I really want to slap her around. I am going to put on my wife beater shirt and slap the sh*t out of her if she doesn't shape up!!:high-five:

I remember Cory saying that his shedule was meant as a guide and on the light side. I really do notice a differnence adding the extra grow to the mix! :thumb:

Most problems i see are from folks overfeeding so I designed the schedule conservatively. Theamounts can definitely be pushed higher. Especially the grow and bloom

sad but your other ladies are doin well ..that sucks shes stragglin hopefuly shell make it , i went threw a process like this she is way behind the pack and 2 weeks in flwr ....she sucks . but my other grls are fine sometyms ya just get a dumbass , they do say there one in every family hahaha

Most problems i see are from folks overfeeding so I designed the schedule conservatively. Theamounts can definitely be pushed higher. Especially the grow and bloom

and why wasn't I told about this??? LOL

Thanks 12! Lucy is not with us any longer. I have started a Mekong High from my last grow. None of my other seeds from my last grow sprouted. I hope this one does.

This is my very first soil grow. I can tell I do not have this system down like I did my hydro. The buds are forming very nicely. However, My plants are smaller than they would have been if I was running my hydro set up. The plants are starting to get greener. I am adding more grow to the mix as directed. The buds are starting to have a great musky smell which I love.

On hind site I think I would have been better off going with the 2 part or the 3 part because of the learning curve of growing in soil. My wife also complains about the smell as my grow closet is in our bedroom. I would like to try those products next grow.

I am going to have to figure out how to level the light on the camera. I am going to try and locate the thread where it is instructed on how to do it. This is the best I can do for now.

Here is a group photo of the flowering plants..
group_photo3.JPG

flower_top1.JPG

ft1.JPG

I will see how this grow turns out to see if I will continue growing in dirt in the future. I really like working with dirt better than the hydro for moving the plants and everything. The hydro really does work faster. If I can get a good rotatation with my vegging plants and have a harvest every 2 months I should be ok with dirt though. I am looking forward to see the difference in taste.

Here is an Orange Bud, Royal Haze and a Skunk #11 in veg..
Orange_Bud-_royal_haze-_skunk_11.JPG

Back
Top Bottom