Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

I am fortunate to have 2 fridges at my home. I am now storing my seeds in the fridge.

Sh*t! I am down to 3 mason jars of decent weed after that....I am down to the lowsy Hermie Blueberry I grew last grow. It works but not very good. My wife can smoke weed like crazy. She just loves it so much. We both have very healthy appetites for the good stuff!!

I am starting to do a perpetual grow. I had a few 90w UFO LED lights that were lying around. They work fantastic for veg. I have started.... My plan is to to move the plants directly into the flower room. I could even start cloning and replanting this way too!! In fact I am going to do just that with the LUCY strain my next grow.

LUCY
Orange Bud
Royal Haze
Skunk #11

PLANTS_VEGGING.JPG

My BPN plants are doing great. They are starting to get taller and bushier. I started noticing the female hairs on 11/29. Eight weeks or so to go!!

FLOWERING_GIRLS.JPG

Thanks everyone for your support. I have been really busy lately and going through the yearly December blues! I get them every year. I am glad to say I am much better now!!

I am really getting close to the end of my stash. Every time I grow I seem to be very generous with my harvest. I just can't help it. With a harvest every 2 months we should be in great shape.

The little LED UFO 90w lights are great for veg. Here are my 4 little ones.
vegging_plants.JPG

I changed my 600w to the 1000w for flowering. The plants have now been flowering for 8 days.
flowering_plants_under_1000w_hid.JPG

8_days_into_flower.JPG

They look great CF. Bummer about your stash running low -- I hate that feeling. Glad you have some more on the way! Your plants look absolutely :yummy:. :)

Did you let the seeds warm up after you took them out the freezer to germ or put them directly to work? I have no experience on this matter but personally in theory I believe they should probably warm up first because the whole reason 2 freeze is to simulate winter so it will go dormant so theoretically it should warm up to simulate spring and become active again but idk bummer bout the lucys

After thinking about this question for a while I think I can respond. Seeds are so small. By the time you took them out of the freezer and put them in ground they would be thawed already. I do not think a warming time would be needed. :peace:

They look great CF. Bummer about your stash running low -- I hate that feeling. Glad you have some more on the way! Your plants look absolutely :yummy:. :)

I was just at your journal. You have some very sweet looking buds harvesting now!! Very Very nice!!

Thanks Buddy! :thanks:

concerned about elec cost...how much extra for running a 600 w ???:thanks:

Hey there Miwa! I am really not sure how much more the 1000w is than the 600w. I have heard that the 600w is the most efficient. Where I live weed is 400/oz. I know the bill is higher but I believe it is worth it even if it only produces just a little bit more. :thumb:

Hey there Miwa! I am really not sure how much more the 1000w is than the 600w. I have heard that the 600w is the most efficient. Where I live weed is 400/oz. I know the bill is higher but I believe it is worth it even if it only produces just a little bit more. :thumb:

Ok...thanks for the getback...love to have a 1000w but just starting out...got a 400w MH...plus mine is a personal grow...:thanks:

I came accoss this short video and thought it was really interesting!

I might have a problem with my LUCY! I planted the same time as Skunk #11. If you look really close you cannot see the next set of leaves forming. It is like this plant has stopped growing? Has anyone ever had this happen before?

I even put this plant under a magnifying glass and still cannot see the second set of leaves?!!

LUCY_and_Skunk.JPG

I might have a problem with my LUCY! I planted the same time as Skunk #11. If you look really close you cannot see the next set of leaves forming. It is like this plant has stopped growing? Has anyone ever had this happen before?

I even put this plant under a magnifying glass and still cannot see the second set of leaves?!!

LUCY_and_Skunk.JPG

Give a her small bit of root juice or B1 that might wake her up.....a very small amount. We don't want even one Lucy to die. I think Mr. Krip had one that struggled at first, but then took off.:love:

Back
Top Bottom