ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Good day weed cronic. I know you are working and won't see this for a few days but that was a great update. Gorgeous. Happy Tokerday. :high-five::volcano-smiley::thumb:

im actually poking around today a bit lol
the sub list is not too long yet so I may go through it later
ill do my replies later I still need a shower and need to go check my buckets ph and water lvl
maybe a hit or 2 and I still gotta trim off those buds from the stems that's hanging the Critical Sensi Star
I think it might be a bit crispy lol
I don't know whats going on 3 days used to comes out near perfect on the dryness
now its overdone lol
its ok tho weird too the ones are becoming overly dry is the ones I have washed :rofl:
so ill bbl

Your smoking alittle tooo much product if it's 402,,, to be exact. I think you missed acouple recount might be in order..... And if you do mean you got even better stash hidden somewhere. Nice. And three jars of headstash Congrad's and Keepem Green

ill post a couple pics later just jarred the css only one jar :rofl:
might be the bugs or just the plant who knows but only 38.7g but isn't too bad a smoke
might be better with a cure tho
well I had more but as I was counting I was re-checking seeds for viability
well certain colors make it suspicious to be unviable then I do the squeeze test to confirm
its how I ended up with that number maybe I didn't smoke enough :rofl:

Sorry you're so busy...in the end you will be much better off ole Buddy. Just find a bit of rest somewhere! Take care.

:high-five::Namaste::high-five:

its ok my friend I just do what I gotta do :rofl:

Looking good bro:high-five:hope you get your much needed rest:Namaste:

thanks I try to lol

Damnnn brotha those seeds look so nicely formed and healthy! Way to go!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Wicked stuff going on here man. :surf:

Mahalo Brotha and good weed to everyone :thumb:

Good day weed cronic. I know you are working and won't see this for a few days but that was a great update. Gorgeous. Happy Tokerday. :high-five::volcano-smiley::thumb:

Hey Brotha nah I looked earlier now im doing the replies before I pass out which is comin on after tha last couple hits lol
Good day to you for Weednsday thanks for dropping by :thumb:

Hey cronic dont be working yourself to a mess take some time to rest my friend
Love to you and your wonderful family :circle-of-love:

Hey Brother same to you man ah I rest when I can other than that if it needs to be done it gets done :thumb:

Cograts on the beans Cronic...

Great info on making your own Chronic.....someday when i am a vet like you i will try:)lol

learned it from toker69 only my 3rd try my 2nd try didn't work out so good was using soil and had bug issues its why this third time I did it in hydro
still had some bug issues but came out way better
its not hard just takes time and some cs

what up brotha, Cheers.:ciao:

Hey Stealth Gratz on that chop buds looking Nice and Frosty :thumb:
nothing much its the weekend so yay lol have a Good one Brotha

purple berry kush
x
royal purple kush bubblelicious
x
GDP
may pop something else with it im still debating I may wait another 3 week for a 2 seed pop tho

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for checking on me Brother! :high-five:

No Worries my friend just like to know your ok :circle-of-love:

:thumb:

YO YO budder and cronichemphog
Enjoy yer rest mate you will soon be in skunkday :circle-of-love:

yea had to run around today picked up some boat stuff from west marine and a new welding helmet some wire and tips for the mig
damn lady gave me the wrong wire and I didn't notice when I left lol they are closed tomorrow
I got tips somewhere hope its the right size I just have to find it lol
haven't used the mig in a long time I hope it still works or im gonna have to see how much to repair
if its too much I may replace it need to replace a hinge that's welded on
anywho res change tomorrow and if I find the tips and they are the correct ones then im grinding off old welds and welding on a new hinge
update coming tomorrow night Monday at latest :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom