Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Cool, well I caught up :) I'm glad to follow the rest of your grow Otter. I've been toying with the idea of doing indoor SIPS. I like your Earth Pot very much.

WE'RE COOKING WITH GUANO NOW! UPDATE

Hello, It's a good afternoon here! Sunny and cool with no s,*** on the ground! These sweeties re taking water about every 5 days now. Not for long, but for now. They're making a nice root system for themselves and I don't bother them. Just look in on them. They got big! For babies.

Highya SO,

Very nice little ladies you have there! They are big! Is that from the LOS soil? Seems to work very well. Are you going to do SIP with LOS soil, too? Wow, that will be fun!! Whee!! Happy Smokin'

stabilizer tray
So That's what it's called! Simple names for simple solutions! :thanks:
Highya SO,

Very nice little ladies you have there! They are big! Is that from the LOS soil? Seems to work very well. Are you going to do SIP with LOS soil, too? Wow, that will be fun!! Whee!! Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode. They did take to it well! Yes it's the LOS. I'm having my fingers crossed that I fixed my magnesium issue from past mixes with this one! Might have it! This soil is ridiculous when it's on point! It's been a while since I had a grow that didn't need mitigation for mag def. so I'm watching closely.

Yes, I'll use it in the SIP setup as soon as I see who's a lady. That sexing thing is keeping the SIP on hold until then. A feminized seed may be a faster choice. I guess I'm not in a hurry. I really feel like a kid in a candy shop and want to get going though!

KICKING AWAY UPDATE

Just checking in. So far so good. They're getting shorter times between drinks. 3 day cycle today. It flys now and may only last for one cycle! Gotta stay close.
I'm doing a little preventative safety in the garden. @Bill284 inspired. My clip fans are all coming up to 5 years old and I found one that only ran if I turned it to start off. That went in the trash. Another I could hear the bearing rumbling so out with it as well! I want this to be a safe zone and old worked half to death equipment is out! I went with ac infinity because I like the pwm drive quietness and it has like 9 speeds.

KICKING AWAY UPDATE

Just checking in. So far so good. They're getting shorter times between drinks. 3 day cycle today. It flys now and may only last for one cycle! Gotta stay close.
I'm doing a little preventative safety in the garden. @Bill284 inspired. My clip fans are all coming up to 5 years old and I found one that only ran if I turned it to start off. That went in the trash. Another I could hear the bearing rumbling so out with it as well! I want this to be a safe zone and old worked half to death equipment is out! I went with ac infinity because I like the pwm drive quietness and it has like 9 speeds.
A little peace of mind is worth the few dollars. :thumb:
Good morning. :ciao:
I'm so glad your being safe.
It's so satisfying, knowing members are acting in a more fire preventative manner.
We all saw the other option. :rolleyes:
Girls are getting big.:yahoo:
Take care my friend

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Highya SO,

Glad you're practicing safety measures! Can't be too safe! Your little ladies are looking happy and healthy! Great job! Happy Smokin'

A little peace of mind is worth the few dollars. :thumb:
Good morning. :ciao:
I'm so glad your being safe.
It's so satisfying, knowing members are acting in a more fire preventative manner.
We all saw the other option. :rolleyes:
Girls are getting big.:yahoo:
Take care my friend

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
You're an inspiration Bill!
Highya SO,

Glad you're practicing safety measures! Can't be too safe! Your little ladies are looking happy and healthy! Great job! Happy Smokin'
Happy and healthy for all!

NICE AND LIFTED UPDATE

Hi all :ciao: , it's the second day from water and I like the way they stand at attention today! I may have to water them later today, but tomorrow is on the list to get it done. It's good posture day on day 21.
I'm not frustrated every time I pick up the pen now. :hookah:

;)

Lookin good! I have some new ones in cups that are right behind yours, so I will be comparing with your progress here. Are you planning on SIP immediately after the cups, or are you going to transplant one more time in between?
Right into a SIP after I determine sex, so they'll go into a 1 gal plastic next week I'm thinking. A fem seed would have been easier on my patience! Thanks!

Right into a SIP after I determine sex, so they'll go into a 1 gal plastic next week I'm thinking. A fem seed would have been easier on my patience! Thanks!
Evenig S0 and everybody.
Thats actually something ill be taking a mental note of, is that if im going to run a SIP style container grow then i should be using either feminized seeds or a clone from an already mature female photo plant. And i think that is actually part of the reason why i have not pulled the trigger on a full SIP style grow just yet. I am still running some reg and still some feminized seed. And although i do have plenty more feminized seeds to run, i have many packs of reg seeds that i still need to go through too.
I guess i could always use the smaller 5 gallon bucket style SIP's to run a mixture or side by side of both. Or just go solo cup to 1 gallon plastic pot until sex is determined and then into the larger SIP grow grow containers to flower like you were just saying. Yup, that'll do it!
Thanks for sharing Stone0tter! I hope you and all the rest of the 420mag folks have a great weekend!
Goodnight all! Sparks.

Evenig S0 and everybody.
Thats actually something ill be taking a mental note of, is that if im going to run a SIP style container grow then i should be using either feminized seeds or a clone from an already mature female photo plant. And i think that is actually part of the reason why i have not pulled the trigger on a full SIP style grow just yet. I am still running some reg and still some feminized seed. And although i do have plenty more feminized seeds to run, i have many packs of reg seeds that i still need to go through too.
I guess i could always use the smaller 5 gallon bucket style SIP's to run a mixture or side by side of both. Or just go solo cup to 1 gallon plastic pot until sex is determined and then into the larger SIP grow grow containers to flower like you were just saying. Yup, that'll do it!
Thanks for sharing Stone0tter! I hope you and all the rest of the 420mag folks have a great weekend!
Goodnight all! Sparks.
Hey Sparks, your welcome. We're expecting our first snow of the season and I'm ready for it so it'll be nice! Just a dusting.

Highya SO,

I just checked our forecast, and it said a 30% chance of snow for Wednesday. Not much of a chance, but it's there. Julie wants snow that takes 3 days to clear away! Oh, well! I think we're getting the benefits of global warming here!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom