Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

This. I don't always see a difference in the buds after droughting, but my droughted buds are always the strongest. They just have an extra kick to them. It's no Buffalo Bill skin suit, but it's worth a few dead leaves ;) And wait until you see her after the drought with all those dead leaves trimmed off :dreamy:
Droughted bud is the strongest! Maritimer had some tested and it may contain new components to it after drought! @Maritimer what did the test say?

She's a mature beauty, Stone!
She's not showing her droughting yet,
but I'm sure she'll look like hell in a few more days ...😁

Wow Stone she is Magnificent. :bravo:
Well done Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill :passitleft:
Sweet brush bro. She going be nice nice harvest
I'm twitching I'm so ready!:passitleft:
She's a mature beauty, Stone!
She's not showing her droughting yet,
but I'm sure she'll look like hell in a few more days ...😁
I'll be happy with 4 more days. That will give her seeds a full 5 week period to mature. :passitleft:

Highya SO,

If they're as potent as they are gorgeous, you're in for quite a ride!! You certainly keep getting better!! Happy Smokin'

I know Krissi swears by it. CL🍀
Maritimer and she are championing it and I'm right with them Cap'n! Just have to have it work once to never stop.
Highya SO,

If they're as potent as they are gorgeous, you're in for quite a ride!! You certainly keep getting better!! Happy Smokin'
That's just the nicest thing to say Bode! Due to the 420 Mag members helping me and getting great genetics I get lucky now and then!

Maritimer and she are championing it and I'm right with them Cap'n! Just have to have it work once to never stop.
Otter, I am dead keen to try droughting. Would you be willing to walk me through it towards the end of my next grow please?

WIND DAMAGE UPDATE

Good day all! I made comment the other day on how I have heard folks having wind burned leaves from their fans and that I had never experienced it before causing me to ask myself if it even existed. Today I can tell you I see some damage brought on by wind! Chafing mostly on each other. I watched it all happen. Wind damage is real and here's some!

:hookah:

Thank you. Will you tell me when to start and stop? :)
That's the question of the moment! Yep! But I can't guarantee it will happen at all. Some plants just don't show me they can do it. Sometimes it's a timing thing. Some that are finishing too fast I won't do.
My guidelines are: late in the flower so buds are already mature in size, and trichs have to be less than amber. When drought is over the plant is just about done. The larger the pot the longer the drought usually.

That's the question of the moment! Yep! But I can't guarantee it will happen at all. Some plants just don't show me they can do it. Sometimes it's a timing thing. Some that are finishing too fast I won't do.
My guidelines are: late in the flower so buds are already mature in size, and trichs have to be less than amber. When drought is over the plant is just about done. The larger the pot the longer the drought usually.
Stone you make an important point, IMO. Pot size is important. I grow in 3 gallon pots and they do not retain enough water for an extended drought.

Stone you make an important point, IMO. Pot size is important. I grow in 3 gallon pots and they do not retain enough water for an extended drought.
I've been noticing that. The way I see it, and as I've done it, if they get to the wilt angle, I rescue them rather than continue to their death. They may not have gotten to the greatest part of the process but it's close enough for me to say I gave it a try in the window I feel is open to this plant. Unless someone has more to tell me I can do, I've done all I know to do. I don't think a plant needs to die during this process. I think it's probably more important to not die during drought to get/keep the goodness flowing. That's all hearsay though.
Buds look tasty , i am all eyes , wind burn from ?? Fan ?
Yes, I have 2 stationary and 1 moving across the tops in there. I can see how they saw at each other. See Saw Hehe🛝

FIRST DAY OF DROUGHT TODAY! UPDATE

Whew! Hi all! Made it! I get the feeling she's all grown and it's time for drought. Today is the first day! I wonder how long this thing will keep? Anybody drought one in a SIP and remember how it went? I'd love to hear!
My plan is to let it happen. Time hasn't been in my drought plan until this run, If the leaf deflection happened in 4 days I was happy. Now I'm hearing it's better to have it go to the long side of the time which is 11 days I think. So if it takes that long good but if it dries and deflects in 5 I'm saying I'd like to take her down unless there's a way to continue it and not lose days. She's done. All I see is a pile of buds when I look now hehe, I'm done too. :p
She's still beautiful as she decays all over.

Her meat and potatoes!
As I was cropping this pic I realized I liked the original pic much better.
orig

Day 1 drought.
That looks like some good hooch! How many weeks from the flip?

Back
Top Bottom