Celt’s 2020 Grows

I am doing well so far this year, I don’t have much properly trimmed bud left to smoke, might make it to the end of the month lol but I still have a pound or so of untrimmed bud to make hash and oil out of. If I become “stingy” I should have enough meds to last me till this harvest is in and at least dried if not cured :rofl:

Well, I was up on the roof taking some measurements, came down looking for a short piece of 2x8 I need for the new facia boards and got distracted.

While looking for the wood, my mind wondered and thought “hmmm, wonder if my girls are starting to develop enough terpenes for me to smell them” Needless to say, then I had to go check :rofl:

After having checked them, and only 2 having enough scent in the heat and wind today, for my nose to discern, I had Krista do the same as her nose is better than mine .

The 2 I was able to smell, may be contenders for the smell I have been scouting for. My first impression of both were “Double Bubble” gum, something I haven’t had since I was a kid going trick or treating :rofl: Krista described the smell as sweet and citrus. I am looking forward to seeing the development of these terpenes :)

This post is for you @Ganjagrandaddy , I believe it was you I was talking to about rolling hash a couple weeks ago.

If you have very sticky hash like mine

96BB2FD3-053E-4173-A646-1DC53D354AC1.jpeg

You can use a knife (or in my case, a razor blade) and use it to spread the hash on your paper like so

A19238E3-D2C5-4C6C-8FCA-BF3DB3BE4A60.jpeg

then fill with tobacco or bud, as you chose, and roll it up. No red hot hash embers failing out and burning whatever it lands on :rofl:

This post is for you @Ganjagrandaddy , I believe it was you I was talking to about rolling hash a couple weeks ago.

You can use a knife (or in my case, a razor blade) and use it to spread the hash on your paper like so

then fill with tobacco or bud, as you chose, and roll it up. No red hot hash embers failing out and burning whatever it lands on :rofl:
Mmmm sticky icky!

I roll my own cigs with pipe tobacco so I really like this idea a lot! :headbanger:

I hear ya there. So many ruined clothes.lol. i did use a pair of hair straightners to blast it in greaseproof paper. Gave a nice tacky oil and similar flake. Definetly easier to smoke . i am sausage rolling with some niw which is better now a little more dry.

All right , I think I have it, let’s try again

I forgot to reply after watching your video but MAN do have some nice plants or should I say tree/bushes. going to be a hell of a big harvest and a LONG trim jail session

Back
Top Bottom