CBDbud: Outdoor Soil Gorilla Glue Grow Journal, 2021

It's about blooming time! LOL... Get it? :rofl:
These 3 pics are showing obvious signs of entering the bloom/flower phase... my fav time of the season! :yummy:

In these next two, you can see a visitor in my garden. Jumping spider, I believe. This little devil wouldn't hold still for a pic for nothing! His/her back is BEAUTIFUL!!! But couldn't get the shot... :( Also, I couldn't tell if it had dinner in it's clutches or eggs. Any guesses?

And then there is this critter. I've seen this type of bug every year in my garden. It always seems to be busy eating, but I can never see what it's eating. I never see any leaf damage from it, so I leave it alone. Any ideas anyone?

While I'm sure plenty of growers here have had very large fan leaves, this is a 1st for me. The leaves on this girl are like 9 to 10 inches across! This strain (Do-Si-Dos Cookies) continues to impress me.

Very happy indeed... :smokin:

Time for another post,
1st off... some mushrooms popped up from the soil 5 days ago. Here's a pic:

Can anyone tell me if this is "good" or "bad"?
The next day they looked like this:

Also, as the few people that are following this may remember... everything went into premature bloom back in early spring. As a consequence, they sat there doing nothing for weeks. So, naturally, I thought none of these plants would ever grow excessively tall. As they grew, I ignored the fact that one of them was really hitting a growing spurt, because of the fact that buds were forming and I've never had any of my plants grow much once in bloom. Boy was I WRONG!!!

One of my girls is nearing 8 foot tall! 7' 7" as of this morning... OMG! I've been reluctant to top because I've been told by many that this is not the time to top. I realize now I should've fimed them back in early June. What should I do now? Is it as bad for the harvest as I've heard if I top now. I kinda' hate to though.

This is (approximately) how much over the fence this one is:

On the bright side... I've always wanted to have an 8 foot tall marijuana plant... and now I'll have one in just a few more days if this keeps up. Be careful what you wish for... right?

Which brings me to another thing... What's making all of my girls continue to grow even though they're all in bloom? could it be the @GeoFlora Nutrients ? Put another way... is this generally expected when cannabis is well feed? Or is this yet another thing that happens when plants reveg after an accidental flip?

Strange things are happening in my garden, I say... :smokin:

Hello all,

Super late update:
Because I wasn't doing well with all of the stress in my life around the pandemic and 4 of my plants going "monster" on me and never doing good, I never finished this journal. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, I thought it would be good to share what went well for me in my 2021 garden. The Cream & Cheese CBD girl gave me 1.75 lbs of wonderful, potent buds that filled 10 quart jars. This is inline with the expected yield as advertised by the breeders, so the mild re-veg didn't have much of an impact on her. I'm still consuming these buds today.

The Dos-Si-Do Cookies girl gave me something like 1.25 lbs of great buds as well.

None of the Gorilla Glue girls had anything good on them, so they were a total loss. This is because of the accidental flip into bloom from which they never recovered from.

This concludes this journal... except to say that the @GeoFlora Nutrients are the best nutes I have ever used and I'll be staying with them for the foreseeable future.

Thank you all... :smokin:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
Hello @Mike Wright ,

The "update" was already given... please see my post immediately above your post here. I also clicked the "Report" back then and asked for this journal to be marked "completed". I got a reply that it was. If this needs to be done once again, please let me know.

Thank you,
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Hello @Mike Wright ,

The "update" was already given... please see my post immediately above your post here. I also clicked the "Report" back then and asked for this journal to be marked "completed". I got a reply that it was. If this needs to be done once again, please let me know.

Thank you,
I Love My Girls... :smokin:
Thanks, CBDBM, this was just some spring (summer) cleaning. I have corrected it into Completed Journals now.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom