Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

You suing tweezers sue to remove them ? Sorry just curious ?

I didn't worry about them Joe. The only plant in there with her was Red Diesel, and worse things could happen than I end up with a genetic blend of those two chemovars. I left them on and washed the plant, then tossed the buds into the fridge.

Late flower nanners don't often have much viability, in my experience. Not that I suggest anyone else take my casual approach. I have a higher success rate for risky behavior, but I also have little, if any fear. :battingeyelashes:

My two youngest clones went into reveg and are coming back out.

I had a Carnival clone that has been sitting in the cloner for a month. It was thriving in there. The top 3 nodes are new growth.

I planted the Carnival out of the cloner into a 3 quart pot. I'll keep the Carnival that looks better when it comes time to transplant.

My two youngest clones went into reveg and are coming back out.

I had a Carnival clone that has been sitting in the cloner for a month. It was thriving in there. The top 3 nodes are new growth.

I planted the Carnival out of the cloner into a 3 quart pot. I'll keep the Carnival that looks better when it comes time to transplant.

Lovely starts Rad. :high-five:

Have you heard what Graytail discovered about keeping them in small pots into the flip and transplanting into the finish pots after they stop stretching?

They’re starting to grow beastie plants with this adjustment. Check with him about particulars if you’re interested.

I love the colors in your photos Rad. It feels a little like home to me. :battingeyelashes:

Hello Sue, it's BAR. It's been awhile... not really active anymore but was wondering if Growology was still a sponsor and if not do they still exist. I need to order steps 2 & 3 and can't find them online. Also is Twilight still a sponsor?

Hello Sue, it's BAR. It's been awhile... not really active anymore but was wondering if Growology was still a sponsor and if not do they still exist. I need to order steps 2 & 3 and can't find them online. Also is Twilight still a sponsor?

Hello BAR. :hug:

Twilight is still a sponsor. I see no mention of Growology though. I have no idea how to find them other than their website, which I found by Googling.

Hey.....Happy Mother’s Day. :kisstwo:

Happy Mothers Day to you as well. When I hit the Twilight button it doesn't respond. I'm trying to get in touch with Jason if he's still their rep on 420

Well that’s curious BAR. I checked and it goes to “cannot open page....”.

I have no idea what’s going on there, but they also still have a website.

Good luck. :battingeyelashes:

Lovely starts Rad. :high-five:

Have you heard what Graytail discovered about keeping them in small pots into the flip and transplanting into the finish pots after they stop stretching?

They’re starting to grow beastie plants with this adjustment. Check with him about particulars if you’re interested.

I love the colors in your photos Rad. It feels a little like home to me. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks Sue.

I haven't been getting the root growth I expect after transplant into large pots.

In the last month and a half I started transplanting into the 7 gallon size, watering one time, waiting for the pot to dry out and wilt (to encourage root growth), then flipping into flower. For the first 3 plants that took 41-44 days to wilt.

I didn't sprinkle water every few days to encourage root growth near the surface, but I plan to add that next round.

I'm going to try this method for 3 or 4 rounds of plants (6 months?) and see how I like it.

If the timing in the flower room suggests it, I'll try flipping in small pots and transplanting after the stretch. It sounds like an intriguing option that may work well alongside the transplanting one water cycle before flip.

Doc transplants and flips right then and there. I tried that this cycle and got fairly decent buds, but small yields.

It’s a challenge when you grow for medicinal oils to ignore the small yields, when the oils require so much bud.

Graytail was much impressed with the change of method. Did you see the monster he grew? Colas the size of his entire hand, fingertips to wrist. Amazing!

Good God Blew! She’ll be a beast! :high-five:

Envy my friend. To the core. :battingeyelashes:

I'm going to but in here with later flower pix of my current grow.

I take it you’ve been tempted by the Carnival and plan to start one @wellfleetion ? :battingeyelashes:

I'm still mystified by the cobs. Once the cob dries, do you break it up and smoke wrapping and all?

The corn husk usually comes off at the end of the fermentation period, although it can be left on the entire time if you choose.

The cobs dry so that they’re still a little moist in the middle, and they crumble for smoking if you don’t want to chew. Chewing just gets a different type of high, as we know. You can smoke or chew the entire cob.

Tangwena tells us that this was a method developed for smoking, and we’ve just taken it a step beyond with chewing.

Back
Top Bottom