I'm always hesitant to comment on topics like this because I'm not as knowledgeable about the nutrients & deficiencies like the others here.
I keep things simple.... from the outside looking in, I'd say the yellowing is from being over watered/too wet, or a case of root aphids.
I've done both on many occasions & had this exact result.

2L is good and make sure you don't leave that saucer out for the cat. ;)

Dump it rather than letting it soak back up.
Thank you, it's done now.

I'm always hesitant to comment on topics like this because I'm not as knowledgeable about the nutrients & deficiencies like the others here.
I keep things simple.... from the outside looking in, I'd say the yellowing is from being over watered/too wet, or a case of root aphids.
Thank you. The spotty leaves of the Parmesan? The plant was overwatered on the swick and it has never adjusted to top watering. I leave it to go completely dry before watering. I don't know what to do now though?

Those brown spots look like a calcium deficiency to me. Your cal/Mag should help with that assuming its not a lock out which in your case may very well be what it is.
I flushed this plant this morning Azi. It is already looking up. I am hoping it is still going to pray like the one I flushed last night is now praying.
DSC_4589.jpg

DSC_4595.jpg

I just want to make 100 % certain that I should feed the plants this stuff please.
DSC_4591.jpg
DSC_4593.jpg

I flushed this plant this morning Azi. It is already looking up. I am hoping it is still going to pray like the one I flushed last night is now praying.
Great news on yesterday's plant. :thumb: The affected leaves won't get fixed (obv) but look at the new growth to see if the issue continues. Hopefully not and you're back on track.

This is what I was thinking of giving to the plant Otter:

Microbes, mycos and Nourish. First of all, does that sound right? Secondly, should I be giving calmag?
Hi sorry that link didn't load and I'm a day late. You have done well with this so far! It's a hard one, so keep that in mind! Very well as a matter of fact looking at the recent pic! You and the collective here are making this tough one work!

Says cannabis right on the label and targets fruiting plants so seems right to me.
It's just that the label on the Seagro says there is no way you can overdo the Seagro and that turned out to be false.
Great news on yesterday's plant. :thumb: The affected leaves won't get fixed (obv) but look at the new growth to see if the issue continues. Hopefully not and you're back on track.
Will the paleness not even green up a bit?
Hi sorry that link didn't load and I'm a day late. You have done well with this so far! It's a hard one, so keep that in mind! Very well as a matter of fact looking at the recent pic! You and the collective here are making this tough one work!
No worries Otter, as you say, the hive mind have got it :) I love this place. Thank you @420 for making this platform available! I swear I can see the leaves of the Parmesan lifting as I type. I feel sure I will be in a position to post a positive update photo later.

The mere fact that these plants are lifting their leaves skyward is indication of improvement in health. They were incapable of Praying before the flush. Perhaps there was a toxic collection of salts in the thick bottom roots that was causing issues? The plants have been fed differently. They are both in straight Orgasoilux, both were swicked but the one was given fish hydrolysate into bloom and the other not. Yet it appears they both were in stages of lockout? I am just glad to see a change in posture. I think that means that improved growth and flowering will follow. I will be looking out for new stigmas on the ripening Gelato 1 plant.

It's just that the label on the Seagro says there is no way you can overdo the Seagro and that turned out to be false.
Well, potato and sugar beets sound a lot like what I make some of my extracts from, so you should be good. It  is possible to overdo my stuff, though.

Will the paleness not even green up a bit?
It may. I was more referring to the brown patches. Those are there to stay until the leaf falls off.

Well, potato and sugar beets sound a lot like what I make some of my extracts from, so you should be good. It  is possible to overdo my stuff, though.

It may. I was more referring to the brown patches. Those are there to stay until the leaf falls off.
I bet you use the same / similar recipe. The bottle says to dose once every 14 days or when necessary. The dilution rate is 1 tsp to 1 L. :)

Those root aphids you mentioned can you see them with your eyes or do you have to scope? CL🍀

Those root aphids you mentioned can you see them with your eyes or do you have to scope? CL🍀
They are very small, but can be seen. Every time I've taken in a clone, I've gotten them little shits.
If you drag fingers across the medium, or gently blow on it, you'll see movement.

I've been able to manage them to finish a plant, but never been able to eradicate them completely

POST FLUSH REPORT BACK AND FLOWER PICS
I'm pleased to report that the flush seems to have helped both plants. Here are pics of their leaves raised in the air. The Parmesan is still not praying properly but the leaves are raised.

And now for some flower pics.

Thanks for the help and support. I hope these plants are on a better track and that the rest of flower will be productive and uneventful.

If your leaves are lifting to the light your on the right track.
This is such an informative video!

I have the Photone app on the phone I am using.

At 11 inches and at 100 % intensity the ppfd in the center square foot of coverage reads closer to 1500 than 1000 ppfd, and then dropping off to as low as between 700 and 900 ppfd on the outer perimeter.

My Gelato 2 plant on the outskirts of the light reads around 800 ppfd in the bright parts and very low in the shadows. I turn it around in a day so that the whole plant gets some light each day. I am still not sure how to divide the "time-share" between the plants under the lights. Please advise me!

Also, my Gelato 2 plant is looking floppy and I'm not sure the cause. Here is it's feeding chart.

3-Aug4th Aug6th night8th9th11th12th13th14th15th16th17th18th19th20thPLANT
1 L molasses, seagro, microbes, myco2 Ln/a1 L to top molasses, seagro, microbes, mycon/a2L to runoff seago, microbes, myco, calmagn/apraying1.5 L to runoff, plain waterpraying1.5 L seagro, microbes and mycoprayingpraying2 L
Kelp, Molasses and Microbes
n/a
Gelato auto 2

And this is what the plant is looking like at present. I have stuck a BBQ skewer into the soil and it comes out dry.

Back
Top Bottom