Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Looking very nice! Giggity Giggity! Oh Yeah!! :circle-of-love:

Your plants and mine are going to harvest really close to the same time!
:thumb:

They do look really great Jandre. Nice job! :thumb:
Xlr8, coming from you, that is a huge compliment. Thank you!

Looking very nice! Giggity Giggity! Oh Yeah!! :circle-of-love:

Your plants and mine are going to harvest really close to the same time!
:thumb:
Oh crap! That means I'm going to be up against you for NOTM?! I won't have a shot in hell, LOL!

Oh crap! That means I'm going to be up against you for NOTM?! I won't have a shot in hell, LOL!

No Problem! You have my vote. You had me at Oh Crap!
:circle-of-love:

Well, thanks for that, but I'd rather you go with the best bud in your opinion, rather than handing me an unearned vote.

I always feel the same way. I would not want to win anything unless I deserved it. You know I was just jivin! I hope to win it this month and I am not shy to say it! LoL!!
:goodjob::circle-of-love:

I'm glad you like the rename:cheesygrinsmiley:... It's so much better than the original.

You know there are also:
Plush Berry Kush
Jandre Kush
Dream Diesel
Lamb's Bread
Purple Widow

If you care to know.. .. .. :blalol:

I care and I do

I was just pokin' fun, I hope I didn't cause anger. That was surely not my intent. Sigh, it seems that I still need to hone my interpersonal skills. Human interaction hasn't really ever been a strong suit of mine. If I caused animosity, I am truly sorry, fish cake.

Now
clear.gif

Clear

Temperature
97.5 °F
Feels Like 95 °F

Wind(mph)

Sunrise / Set
5:50 AM
8:30 PM

Moon
Last Quarter

Today
clear.gif
109 °F
Clear

Tonight

nt_clear.gif
63 °F

Clear

Tomorrow

clear.gif
109 | 64 °F

Clear

Friday

clear.gif
99 | 61 °F

Clear

Saturday

clear.gif
93 | 61 °F

Clear

Sunday

clear.gif
95 | 61 °F

Clear

Damn that's cool...you even know what day it is!:bravo:

LoL!! Great Job!!

I remember when that song and album first came out. I was in High School. Someone spray painted in very large letters at the entrance.

We Dont need no educashun!
:circle-of-love:

It was big deal when it came out. We all gathered together in my place in Greece. I had saved some special paper for such an occasion. We went to school with em...all night long! :party:

huh what? man you couldn't rub me the rong way if I was hanging by a thread over a lava pit:circle-of-love:
I was just pokin' fun, I hope I didn't cause anger. That was surely not my intent. Sigh, it seems that I still need to hone my interpersonal skills. Human interaction hasn't really ever been a strong suit of mine. If I caused animosity, I am truly sorry, fish cake.

Mini update.

Seedlings have finally started switching to flower phase. As such, the stretch is on. They stretched too much already, and threw off my beautiful even canopy, and were getting too close to the light.

So I did some topping to even out the stretching seedlings to the rest of the canopy.

As it is against my nature to waste good clone stock, Monster Cropping was my only recourse.

As you can see from the above pic, one is in a rockwool groblock already...

Please allow me this opportunity to introduce the next mother to join the Maternity Ward. She's a bag seed of an unknown Purple Kush cross. As these seedlings are coming up ALL female, I am inclined to believe that the Purple Kush hermied and was uncaught by the grower, and was given at a reduced donation amount by my co-op because of the seeds contained... Those seeds have produced a very hardy stock, and as such, I couldn't resist taking the above into consideration for a mothering plant to put into service once the seeds run out from this batch. I had 32, germinated 10, all 10 sprouted successfully, 1 is in K-8 right now, and the above will be a cloned mother since I know the sex already. Most of all of the seedlings in flower have shown female, and only 1 yet remains of those 9 to show me her pistils. After she does, there will be but 1 seedling whose gender is unknown, and that is the one in K-8 right now, under GLR. I'm expecting to see pistils on that one as well.

What are the odds that out of 10 seeds popped, if they are regular seeds, that they all would be female? This is what makes me believe that one of the plants in flower hermied. However as this grower grows several strains at once, it is still unknown if it is pure Purple Kush, therefore I have named this strain Jandre Kush. I think I will start a purification program to tailor this one specifically to my taste and needs. Yes, I think I will.

I have my own strain, YAY!

man thats sweet my brother:) odds pff I think its all that good clean livin good for you:cheer:

Removed 1 more PBK from the flowering plants. It was small, looked sickly, and was not growing very well. It was doing so poorly, that it had gotten completely covered by the others surrounding it and was almost completely in shade. Survival of the fittest, except, the demise was swifter that her sisters intended.

what are you going to pollenate your new found namesake with to make it truly yours?

what are you going to pollenate your new found namesake with to make it truly yours?

I will use CS to force fem pollen from the strain and cross strong, with short, first, and stabilize the cross with CS from the strongest, and shortest. Then, I will select the most cerebral, thought-inducing of those and cross it with the most potent, and stabilize that one as well. Then, will tailor for taste. Find one or two that give that awesome Kush "musty sweet" flavor and selectively breed to increase that as well, keeping in mind, smoothness, growing aroma, overall likability of the smoke and such. This will all take 6 years or more to do this but I should get some interesting results in the process and hopefully, I find a gem or two to keep as my own.

Starting with a Purple Kush, is something I've been wanting to do to find my own delicate cross for my own needs... I may cross it with my Green Fluffy Bunnies, using the CS as well to try to improve the taste and stature of that strain as well. That should create a nice "Fire" strain!

Of course this will call for immaculate records keeping on my part, and diligent tagging, and numbering of each seed as they are germinated. I hope I am up to the task. I've had lots of practice testing this flower box, so I hope that going to the next step doesn't prove to be beyond my abilities.

well good luck, I think you will prevail in your task, seems like you wont have a problem keeping records as you enjoy what you are doing now. should be second nature:) then you can give me a couple beans when its all said and done:)

so when you say cs do you mean colidal silver? or how ever you spell it

Back
Top Bottom