Captain Howdy's LED, Soil, Gelato & Bagseed 2019-2020

Hello 420 fam!

WARNING: BEHEADING PICTURES BELOW, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

20191114_102632.jpg

20191114_102534.jpg

I figured I would top them all at once as they all seem close enough to me.

Stay high my friends

-The Captain
How many beheadings do you plan on? Just this once or more?

You've been showing what you are smoking :ganjamon: so here is what I'm smoking. It's the bottom half of a cola. Just under 7 inches. It's from a Sativa-leaning GG#4. I've got 1/2 gallon jars so I just cut off the big leaves and cut the colas into 6 or 7 inch pieces.
agg4.jpg
agg3.jpg

You've been showing what you are smoking :ganjamon: so here is what I'm smoking. It's the bottom half of a cola. Just under 7 inches. It's from a Sativa-leaning GG#4. I've got 1/2 gallon jars so I just cut off the big leaves and cut the colas into 6 or 7 inch pieces.
agg4.jpg
agg3.jpg
Yes! Show me your nugs people!!

Today I have some King Congo as well as some NYC Blue Diesel. CAN YOU TELL WHICH IS WHICH?
20191114_112303.jpg

20191114_111524.jpg

20191114_111459.jpg

Haha obviously the thoroughly purple one is the diesel. Very beautiful flowers. This King congo earned a place in my heart. It's a really great strain.

Stay high my friends

-The Captain

If you are buying all of those different stains to smoke, :lot-o-toke: I can certainly see a need to grow:ganjamon:
All my meds come from a local M.O.M right now. I love weed though, I won't stop buying it even once I've got mine straight. I love the variation.

T
Hey 420 fam!

Hope you're all doing well!
20191115_131237.jpg

The plants seem relatively unfazed by the topping. I'm already seeing lower growth explode today.
20191115_131208.jpg

Welcome to the jungle baby!

Things seem good all around.

Stay high my friends,

-The Captain
The second one without all that Blurble looks really nice; that stalk looks especially thick and healthy :thumb::yahoo:

T

The second one without all that Blurble looks really nice; that stalk looks especially thick and healthy :thumb::yahoo:

They're all pretty similar. That one just happened to be in front, its one of the random bagseeds. I'm seeing a lot of different phenos in there. Really excited.

They're all pretty similar. That one just happened to be in front, its one of the random bagseeds. I'm seeing a lot of different phenos in there. Really excited.
My pheno hunt has obtained an Indica leaning GG#4 that yields chunky buds (not the plant in the picture) and this grow I'm got another Indica leaning one that's a dwarf. It's just is a twisted mess, will not stretch, but, no stretch means the nodes are f-ing close (pardon the abbreviation, so naughty). I do not know if it will continue in a clone but I'm making 3 or 4 of those. I'm planning on cloning the current clone 3 or 4 as well and put them in a 10+ gallon bag to grow next time along with another popped seed from a different seller in a different bag.
I will have plenty of time to do this in the next weeks . . . . I got the OK today on Unemployment! :yahoo: :slide:
I've been used to half-pay during the holidays for the last few years and now (after getting a forbearance on my student loans) I'm actually making much more than I have been!
I'm buying a very nice bong on eBay as soon as my money hits my account! :roorrip:
A few months of vacation during the best time of the year (I love Autumn and Winter) and then I'll get a job! Likely going back to Human Services (6 more years doing that and no more student loans btw) and help those with special needs; get to wear nice clothes and have fun all day long (on good days)
But Party Now :slide: :yahoo: :thumb: :yahoo: I have not had a vacation for three years except for cancer surgery :roorrip: :ganjamon:

My pheno hunt has obtained an Indica leaning GG#4 that yields chunky buds (not the plant in the picture) and this grow I'm got another Indica leaning one that's a dwarf.

I have not had a vacation for three years

I really prefer indica, I would love it if I get a nice indica leaning gelato. Judging by some of the leaves I see here, I may have gotten lucky.

Right on, enjoy your time off.

I really prefer indica, I would love it if I get a nice indica leaning gelato. Judging by some of the leaves I see here, I may have gotten lucky.

Right on, enjoy your time off.
The Indica looking ones have the chunky weighty buds (they collapse the plant without stringing them up) but don't have the long colas of the Sativa leaners. If I could get chunky Indica with a foot-long cola . . . . my dwarf might do that, the nodes are close

Whats up 420 Fam!!??

These plants were thirsty today!

Today was the first day that my plants really blasted me with some strong cannabis odor. They smelled very cheesy when I had them out to water. That's them saying "Hello master thank you for the juice!" LOL

I brought them all out and watered them so I got some blurpleless pics for y'all. Keep in mind they're really dry today.

Canopy shot:
20191116_123202.jpg

SIDE VIEW (3 GELATOS IN FRONT)
20191116_123406.jpg

Closer on gelato's new lower growth:
20191116_123243.jpg

Even closer yet:
20191116_123236.jpg

Back in their home:
20191116_134717.jpg

They should perk up in a couple of hours. Everything seems good and going according to plan.

Stay high my friends,

-The Captain

Hey 420 fam,

I'm buying a new light tomorrow. I was wondering what you fine folks think about the mars hydro ts 1000? They are on sale right now on amazon and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger...

@Elvin suggested a quantum board and this seems like a good brand. My question is: Is this 1000W mars board going to be better than two of my current units? In which case I would repurpose my current light for vegging (Rooted/vegging) clones. Or should I consider the TS 2000W or double up on my current unit?

Any input is appreciated.

Stay high my friends,
-The Captain

Hey 420 fam,

I'm buying a new light tomorrow. I was wondering what you fine folks think about the mars hydro ts 1000? They are on sale right now on amazon and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger...

@Elvin suggested a quantum board and this seems like a good brand. My question is: Is this 1000W mars board going to be better than two of my current units? In which case I would repurpose my current light for vegging (Rooted/vegging) clones. Or should I consider the TS 2000W or double up on my current unit?

Any input is appreciated.

Stay high my friends,
-The Captain
Yes the Mars will be much better. If you buy from Amazon be sure to consider Amazon Warehouse deals; you can save serious money on returns that were never even used for a grow.
Vegging is what I'm using my Viparspectras for in a separate tent. They work great for that. So that is where I'd put your Blurple like I'm doing with mine.
If you are going to do a 6 plant grow you are going to need at a minimum 4 of the TS's btw. They are similar to the QB's I use and I'm running 2 of them in a 4x2 and I grow 2 plants (SCOG) in that. I can get 3 in there without the SCOG but they have to be lollypopped because of being packed in too tight.
Of course, flipping immediately prior to any size growth you can grow lots of plants in little pots akin to SOG if you can't afford 4 lights.

Back
Top Bottom