Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

did another water feed aggressive veg mix still.. 2 gallon per pot need to go to 2.5 nexts watering not enough
run off.. finished trimming the 1st trim, down low stuff.. makes way easier to water..
turn on my 3rd led light 945 watts of light in the tent .. 37.8 watts per sq ft .. good amount of light..

IMG_8678.jpeg

Mine are 7 days in today. Not calling flower yet. Close but Saturday I reckon

just did another watering feeding of blooming mix ratios now and for the nexts 25 days

used 14 gallons 3.5 gallons per pot to get my target 20% run off .. was maybe 17% good enough for
me.. also still dripping out a bit .. but sucked up the run off already, to humid out today,
to get rid of the water..

some pics

Order up a new CMH 315 watt 3000k bulb kit for the tent .. need some full spectrum light for better buds..

i love the cmh light i think its the best for killer pot .. i just blow a lot of bulbs and transformers with it ..
unfortunate .. they dont last that long but are a lot cheaper than led lights..

picked up a new filter too.. i need one my old one is full.. to get the free shipping i added the light kit..

will hang in the centre of the tent.. more than likely work in the led out of the centre to the ends in opposite direction

1260 watts total power.. about 50.4 watts per sq ft.. thats about the max without a co2 booster..

put in the new light and filter .. sure did need a new filter 3 yrs old was not functioning well can smell diffence now..

almost had disaster putting filter half of every hooked up to a hanging bar and it came off .. holding it with all
my might and the filter .. the rail is 8 ft high .. dont know how i got it back on but did on my tip toes..
wow the leds dropped into the plants a bit wow .. they look ok.. almost ran out of energy after of few minutes of panic
alone no one to help.. almost gave up and let it coming crashing down.. but saved it on my last gasp try
got it back on the rail.. wow lucky day wow

put in the new light and filter .. sure did need a new filter 3 yrs old was not functioning well can smell diffence now..

almost had disaster putting filter half of every hooked up to a hanging bar and it came off .. holding it with all
my might and the filter .. the rail is 8 ft high .. dont know how i got it back on but did on my tip toes..
wow the leds dropped into the plants a bit wow .. they look ok.. almost ran out of energy after of few minutes of panic
alone no one to help.. almost gave up and let it coming crashing down.. but saved it on my last gasp try
got it back on the rail.. wow lucky day wow
Buy a lottery ticket 🎫! CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buy a lottery ticket 🎫! CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey i got a winning ticket in my wallet need to cash in .. the dam lotto both closes to early at the walmart..

Back
Top Bottom