Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Just a couple pics of the plants in veg in the garage:

Garage_6.jpg

garage_7.jpg

garage_8.jpg

Got a chipmunk hanging out in there. Cannot figure out what he's living on or where he's getting water, but I'll get him out of there today. ;-)

It looks like there are three rows of LED lights not working on the unit. I'm checking on that. Tried switch for Veg and Flower and nothing happens.

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Sweet frostiness Canna. BAM! Girl! :high-five:

I'm curious, the first time you grew, how many plants? I've noticed we tend to quickly progress to "If I can raise one I can raise 20." LOL!!

This Cash Crop Auto is just packing on the trichomes. It's under the Budmaster XG LED.
The trichomes are still mostly clear, but it shouldn't be long now.

8-16_5.jpg

So far, Cash Crop has been my favorite and yours is so much healthier :peace: looking forward to a report on this one for sure :peace:

Glad to see the BM's are getting your girl all frosty :) :) looking busy as hell lol.

Thanks LA! I'm busier than a swamp rat around here. LOL I need to schedule myself some time to build a new housing for the lights. Hopefully soon. :)

That Cash Crop Auto looks like a heck of a good producer. Nicely done!

I agree Radogast, it looks like it's going to be some pretty dense buds as well as completely sugar coated. :)
Depending on the smoke report, I'm probably going to order more of these Cream of The Crop Seeds. Cash Crop for sure.

Sweet frostiness Canna. BAM! Girl! :high-five:

I'm curious, the first time you grew, how many plants? I've noticed we tend to quickly progress to "If I can raise one I can raise 20." LOL!!

Thanks Sue! The first grow ever I believe I had 10 or 12 plants total. I did a scrog system for half of those and the others were under CFL's and later under HPS lighting. I guess I decided for the first one to go big or leave home. :laughtwo:

So far, Cash Crop has been my favorite and yours is so much healthier :peace: looking forward to a report on this one for sure :peace:

Hi Top Cat! I'm looking forward to that as well. I had read good things about this strain before I bought it, so it looks like it is living up to the reads so far. :)

Now I have a question on how breeders give information on the plants. My Cash Crop is at 76 days from sprout (give or take a day), the breeder information states "70 days from seed to flower".
What do they mean by "flower"? Does this mean when you start to see flowering, or when it's time to harvest?

Thanks gang!

:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your chop. Just lovely.

I think you have such an amazing set up. In the house, in the garage, multiple locations outside. It just seems to flow, even in pictures. I envy, and admire, the freedom you have to grow. I have so many constraints, where you make it look its the easiest and most natural thing to grow plants. Im willing to bet the ability is not specific to cannabis, either.

Your journal and grow are so much fun to read. :blushsmile:

Your journal and grow are so much fun to read. :blushsmile:
Ditto...

Dang Sunshine... things are looking busy around here and thrilled you got your first harvest in and it looks like a fine one to boot... my second WWxMK is another stinkin' boy... my 2 WW are doing magnificent so it works out....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

Well I was fairly sure it was a girl....but it's a boy. :(
I kind of questioned the tall and lanky Wildling on the female indentification, but it's for sure a male. I guess if I had to have one more male in there it might as well be the ugly one. LOL

boy6.jpg

The 7 left are absolutely, without a doubt female.

We had a lovely rain this morning and heavy rain last night. The plants needed it. Here's a couple shots of them enjoying the bath:

top_gal_9.jpg

wildlings_7.jpg

I also decided to try a supercrop on the Top Gal's Mom. We'll see how it goes. It's amazing the difference between the original plant and the broken top known now as "Top Gal". Top Gal is many times the size of the original, which is still only about a foot tall.

I supercropped the far right shoot:

supercrop_11.jpg

Well, the size of the grow is dwindling a bit. I found a male in the screen house, ww x mk. Surprise surprise. LOL He's in the fire pit waiting for a hot day. :)

I found something today while yanking weeds in an old large planter area. Worm poo.....LOTS of worm poo:

worm_poo.jpg

Bet I could harvest a couple pounds or more of this out of that large planter area.

How do I store it? And can I use it just as a top dressing?

I found something today while yanking weeds in an old large planter area. Worm poo.....LOTS of worm poo:
The pothead leprechauns are going to be looking for you Partner, I think you found their pot of gold. :smokin:

Now that's what I call customer service!

Smart Grow Technologies is going to replace my LED unit that isn't functioning fully, and I don't have to pay for the return of it. They will send a return shipping label.

This is just outstanding of them, considering I'm not the original recipient of the light.

I'm just tickled pink!

The pothead leprechauns are going to be looking for you Partner, I think you found their pot of gold. :smokin:

I'll keep a watch out for them, maybe offer them a good smoke.....
I think I could make some dollars on selling the worms to some fishing buddies....
A worm farm here that I didn't have to do any work to achieve. LOL

:laughtwo:

You have the coolest yard.
A Wildling boy... durn. We have pink cigars.

That would be cool to change the blunt smoker emoticon on 420 magazine to a pink blunt (cigar)! :blunt:
We don't really have an emoticon for "it's a girl", and we say that a lot on our grows.

Back
Top Bottom