Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Had a great time this morning, my buddy had major surgery and I helped him clean up his spot at the public gardens. Great to shoot the shit with fellow gardeners. My card reader stopped working but here's my plants. They're cannibalizing themselves nicely. Keeping the night cycle indoors and at 80 and less that 55% humidity keeps the mould away!

Cafe Racer yum.
thanks for sharing, I like that jar sealer, does that thing do wide mouth? it looks like a heavy duty tool, I want it now. me likey tools
Yes it does have another fitting.

Not sure where the missus bought it. She sells preserves, chili's and such as a lucrative side line. ADHD makes for a busy wife.... :rofl:
WE HAVE 2 COMPOST BINS so I don't lack in compost.
s

Grat buy, my friend.
:thumb:

Hey Gang long time no see?... How things going?.. Awesome to see our Canadian community thread in here is still going strong after 4 yrs truly amazing folks!... Missed ya all and the shared knowledge!!! 🇨🇦 🪴

Really great to hear from you Herb! Been keeping the fire going for ya.:thumb:

IMG_4667.JPG

So cool watching them picking off Deer Flies that are done pupating and coming out of the mud. Ruthless! I'm sill getting more good weather for my plants. 9: 30 at night and dew is starting to settle. Off to climate control until morning and when it's fit to see daylight.

Hey friends, I haven't been posting for a while because I've moved to Vancouver Island and in my present living situation I can't grow on my property, so this year I didn't put in a crop. Next year I can grow a couple plants at my Brother-In-Law's place (his Idea). I I still have a lot of product from last year and it hasn't lost much in terms of potency and seems to have a mellower quality which I don't mind. I vape it in my Volcano vaporizer and a very small amount gets me wasted three nights in a row. I have to decide what to grow next year that will mature by third week in Oct when the rains come. I'm torn between my own creation (United Nations) it's a strong recreational or med type cultivar with a blissful and mostly clear high, but it can send my mind down rabbit holes I can't control, or should I grow Vermont Man's Mountain Gold which is not as strong but has a super clear high that I love, champagne like, very similar to the old day's sativas from Thailand and Mexico, which were clear and high energy. Maybe one of each and if one is a male I'll cross them. Also I have a half dozen Bhangi Haze fem seeds that might be a consideration as well.

Anyway I'm so impressed with what you guys are doing these days, you're all light-years a head of me in terms of the latest developments, it's amazing what you guys come up with. For now I'll live my cannabis growing life vicariously through you and monitor from time to time how you are getting on with your grows. Best of luck with your fall harvest this year!

Glad to clean this up today. Crop steering with the sun was worth it but looking forward to all indoor and artificial light and less work. Pain in the ass dragging plants around on the deck board toboggan.:laughtwo:

IMG_4721.JPG
looks great. question are you bringing the plant indoors? If so what do you do about pest insects? Just a query as I have brought in a couple of plants to finish as I did last year and have the same problem as last year with aphids. Getting lady bugs today to see if it helps control them ($20/500)....thanks

So cool having new digs Zam, not good no grow though, your brother in law is a saint. Light depping was an after thought so I dragged my plants into my grow shed where I could control the vpd at night. My doorway got resin stained. The only ipm strategy I have indoors is throwing plant out and shutting down till the pests did off. A month does it for me. My plant had a minor problem with spidermites that I kept hosing off. I put tangle foot on the stump when I hung my plants. So cool watching the remaining little buggers marching right into it as the plant dries.

So cool having new digs Zam, not good no grow though, your brother in law is a saint. Light depping was an after thought so I dragged my plants into my grow shed where I could control the vpd at night. My doorway got resin stained. The only ipm strategy I have indoors is throwing plant out and shutting down till the pests did off. A month does it for me. My plant had a minor problem with spidermites that I kept hosing off. I put tangle foot on the stump when I hung my plants. So cool watching the remaining little buggers marching right into it as the plant dries.
What is tangle foot, Odjob?

Your shit's looking groovy baby!

Don't have many problems with insects here.

Cheers!

It's a sticky paste used to trap bugs. I got a question, does trump even own a dog? :laughtwo: All my trimming grass is done and all i need to do now is mow the stuff. Bugs are just part of organics for me. Indoors i go synthetic and catch a break. Throw mold and mildew in there to. Autos go to mold on me outdoors to easy, never tried fast seeds yet. My uncle is in his 80's and depping plants in the 70's. Most fun was attaching some exotic bullshit to it.:laughtwo:

It's a sticky paste used to trap bugs. I got a question, does trump even own a dog? :laughtwo: All my trimming grass is done and all i need to do now is mow the stuff. Bugs are just part of organics for me. Indoors i go synthetic and catch a break. Throw mold and mildew in there to. Autos go to mold on me outdoors to easy, never tried fast seeds yet. My uncle is in his 80's and depping plants in the 70's. Most fun was attaching some exotic bullshit to it.:laughtwo:
When he said they’re giving migrants sex changes I nearly spit out my dog

Back
Top Bottom