Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Are they getting the essential oil treatment? :peace:

They are. They've got pretty decent trichs going.

Hey Brotha Just passing through trying to clear subs now that I have some time still under the weather but I really wanna get through subs and then post my update
Have a Great Week :thumb:

Hey stranger. Glad to see you out & about bro. How ya feeling? I wish you a speedy & thorough recovery.

IMG_20151207_151926264.jpg

Wow! This picture just lit the linear artist in me right up. Whoa! Thank you for that rush. :laughtwo:

Lol. The Cubists or Le Corbusier would go crazy over an organic subject set in a 1-point perspective grid, all in 3 dimensions. Say that 3x fast.

Coming along nicely indeed.. Hope your days a good one....

They have you enthralled I see mon ami. :laughtwo:

Yeah, they do.
The next 3-4 weeks are my favorites.
It's weird not having to bump up the EC now. I am going to start using some bud boosters next week though.

Cajun, I saw you say once, somewhere, that they keep the outdoor girls below 6-7'... How do they stunt their growth, without hurting the plant?

Yeah, they do.
The next 3-4 weeks are my favorites.
It's weird not having to bump up the EC now. I am going to start using some bud boosters next week though.

I already miss growing. :laughtwo: The lights, the plants themselves. This cold turkey stuff is for the birds. Two months, geez. I'll need to stay real busy.

Bud boosters? These things don't occur to me yet. I'm sure I'll be learning things I wasn't doing all the time. :laughtwo: What are you planning to use?

:ciao: Melon Farmer.

Cajun, I saw you say once, somewhere, that they keep the outdoor girls below 6-7'... How do they stunt their growth, without hurting the plant?

I frankly don't know.
I was only involved with the outdoor grows down south for a little while & the plants were almost ready by then.
I'll sure let you know next in a few months.

I already miss growing. :laughtwo: The lights, the plants themselves. This cold turkey stuff is for the birds. Two months, geez. I'll need to stay real busy.

Bud boosters? These things don't occur to me yet. I'm sure I'll be learning things I wasn't doing all the time. :laughtwo: What are you planning to use?

I quit for awhile earlier this year.
I bothered everyone so much that Shawnee convinced me to start this grow to keep from driving everyone nuts. Lol.

The bud boosters I'm planning on are ancient Celtic cannabis techniques as taught by the Druids.
(I'm joking)
I'll use the stuff from work.

Plants are coming along nicely Brotha :high-five:

Thanks C. You're cranking out out over there bud.

:ciao: Melon Farmer.

I figured I'd hear that again.... Lol.

Oh, almost forgot.
The Golden Goat going to the following tent now. I've supercropped her more than any other plant. She loved it.
IMG_20151210_172629619_HDR.jpg

The auto tent is moving along pretty good.
I won't grow this many again.
IMG_20151210_180906.jpg

You're never going to live that down Cajun. He and Tead will see to that. :rofl: You opened that gate yourself. LOL!

Oh, almost forgot.
The Golden Goat going to the following tent now. I've supercropped her more than any other plant. She loved it.
IMG_20151210_172629619_HDR.jpg

The auto tent is moving along pretty good.
I won't grow this many again.
IMG_20151210_180906.jpg

Wow mon ami! You caught me off guard. They posted at the same time. :laughtwo: Look at that! You even made the pictures golden. Well done! :battingeyelashes: Nice plant. Crazy how much they like abuse.

It really is.
I broke 2 huge stems tying a plant down at work. I put her in the back of the room & figured someone would cull her.
I came back to her 3 days later. Her stems at the break point we're all healed & way bigger than the others. She kicked into overdrive & was turned into a momma.
Crazy lil plant.

The good light is a 600w HPS. I had to pull it out cause of those damn autos blowing up.

I love the eager ones. I snapped the main stem almost off on my Cheese Candy and the plant exploded with huge colas at the soil level. One of my best harvests in quality and fairly decent quality, for my tent. Go figure. I thought for sure I'd killed it.

Back
Top Bottom