Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Ahhhhh...... Envy. Nothing I'm making here is infused. :( Enjoy one for me mon ami.

:drool::drool:
Not exactly the first thing one imagines when they think of cajuns, or celts. youre full of em surprises ay!?

Actually, one of the first things one thinks about Cajuns - Cajuns cook. All Cajuns cook.

Actually, one of the first things one thinks about Cajuns - Cajuns cook. All Cajuns cook.

Ahh yes, youre...mostly right. I DO think cook, cajuns cooking spicey, savory authentic goodies,
I DONT imagine sweet delectibles like
115983_83c7946657b042c515a53f5758e59f97.jpg

This particular Cajun is a professional cultivator of cannabis. This is a natural offshoot of that occupation and his involvement here. Tasty picture DankWolf. Made the mouth water. LOL!

Cajun, that picture created lots of excitement at our dinner table tonight among the family members in the know. :thumb:

You got me there.
These might be hard to find in Acadie, Cajun Country.
I don't mind telling y'all that I kinda messed up eating these before coming into town.
Big mistake, I can already tell.

Get home safe Cajun.

You guys and your overindulgence in edibles. I can't believe how often I see one of you overdo it. Have a little respect for the potency. I eat brownies that have a gram in each one and love every blessed minute of it, even having two at once. Evidentially I have a higher tolerance than The Wizard, the Chimp and the Cajun. Go figure. :laughtwo:

Seriously, be safe. :love:

You have to share the recipe with us now, you do realize that? Either here or on Canna's edibles thread (she'll appreciate that) please.

:ciao:Cajun

Get home safe Cajun.

You guys and your overindulgence in edibles. I can't believe how often I see one of you overdo it. Have a little respect for the potency. I eat brownies that have a gram in each one and love every blessed minute of it, even having two at once. Evidentially I have a higher tolerance than The Wizard, the Chimp and the Cajun. Go figure. :laughtwo:

Seriously, be safe. :love:

It's only over indulgence of you went over what you planned indulging.
I'm not there yet.
Edibles come in measurements of 10g here. I can eat eat more than the beginner 10g dose.
I've taken over a gram of concentrated cannabis oil everyday for several years. What's potent to me is a hospital trip to some. Lol.

It's only over indulgence of you went over what you planned indulging.
I'm not there yet.
Edibles come in measurements of 10g here. I can eat eat more than the beginner 10g dose.
I've taken over a gram of concentrated cannabis oil everyday for several years. What's potent to me is a hospital trip to some. Lol.

Good to hear mon ami. I was hoping I had that wrong.

Ummmmm.... wow!
Sometimes I get feelin guiltish about my normal intake. Not any more. Thanks!

Yeah.... Not me. Not ever.

Ummmmm.... wow!
Sometimes I get feelin guiltish about my normal intake. Not any more. Thanks!

Lol. Well, I'm fighting terminal cancer if that helps too.

I'd change the if to and....

Brain ninja.
I had to actually think about that for a minute or three.
Good lord can a moderator please delete this? It's freaking me out. I can't quit changing the if. Lol. I made myself crack up.
But, really.
There are heavy users of cannabis allegedly hanging out here. No ninja brain tricks.

:rofl:

Brain ninja.
I had to actually think about that for a minute or three.
Good lord can a moderator please delete this? It's freaking me out. I can't quit changing the if. Lol. I made myself crack up.
But, really.
There are heavy users of cannabis allegedly hanging out here. No ninja brain tricks.

Yes I am. :laughtwo:

My shop is donating 1,000 clones to Grow4Vets, Denver.
Each recipient is asked to give 2 people clones as well.
That's 3,000 plants for free.
60 of the clones were mine :) Kinda cool to me.

Good stuff man...awesome actually... Think how many clones come from 60 clones...

Back
Top Bottom