Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

So here is the plant I've been talking about drooping. The up-pot seemed to help a little. She's not drooping as bad as she was before. By the hook leaves I think she's a little "N" toxic so I may dilute her feed a little bit. The bottom & middle leaves seem to have perked up, but not the top so much.
Any thoughts on this ?
204.JPG
205.JPG
206.JPG

One of my Cherry on Top plants. Both of these will get finished either in my shed or another tent. I'm worried they will Hermie & "F" up my other plants.
207.JPG
208.JPG
209.JPG

My Head of Lettuce Cherry on Top. Ugh !!!
210.JPG
211.JPG

And this is the Platinum Gorilla Clone. I up-potted her to a 2 gal. last night. No training or topping on her.
212.JPG
213.JPG

And that concludes this episode of this grow ! Keep those dials on channel 420 for future episodes. See you soon !

Hi Buds. Slice the piece of aloe vera laterally, squeeze the gel out and dilute... I can't remember the correct dilution. This is a very good wetting agent so no need for commercial varieties. Use as drench for wetting.

@Azimuth does all kinds of stuff (KNF) with plants. Maybe he knows the dilution rate
Depends on what, and how, you're extracting, but aloe is pretty mild. For a foliar I usually just use a 1 or 2" section and make sure to screen out the skin as it tends to clog the sprayer nozzle.

The bottom & middle leaves seem to have perked up, but not the top so much.
Any thoughts on this ?
Light stress?

Depends on what, and how, you're extracting, but aloe is pretty mild. For a foliar I usually just use a 1 or 2" section and make sure to screen out the skin as it tends to clog the sprayer nozzle.
Azi, at what dilution?

I don’t have aloe plants yet but just in case- you can buy aloe vera juice down at your local Mart of Wal, my local has 2 kinds, one is urine yellow the other is red dyed stuff… I‘m skipping the dyed version

am just now cutting a few hempy style clones into running straight up, store bought AV juice going for head to head comparison… perlite & water versus perlite & aloe vera juice

I usually pour in a 20 oz. cup at a time. Let the soil soak that up & then add another cup & keep repeating till I get run off. Still probably takes under 5 min., but haven't really seen water coming out the sides of the bag. The bags get damp as the soil sucks up the water though.
I'm hoping the 5 gal. pot I up-potted to will keep the soil moist a little longer.
Do you think I still need to water even slower ?
I give mine a quart every 10-15 minutes till they runoff. PITA, but worth the effort…

I don’t have aloe plants yet but just in case- you can buy aloe vera juice down at your local Mart of Wal, my local has 2 kinds, one is urine yellow the other is red dyed stuff… I‘m skipping the dyed version
And while you're there, head on over to the garden section and pick yourself up an aloe plant.

Then, if you keep it root bound in a smallish container, it'll throw off new plants, called pups. That way you'll be self sufficient in aloe.

And while you're there, head on over to the garden section and pick yourself up an aloe plant.

Then, if you keep it root bound in a smallish container, it'll throw off new plants, called pups. That way you'll be self sufficient in aloe.
Yeah, my 1 aloe plant has turned into a 3 foot circle of plants. Had to put a rock boarder around them to get them to stop spreading.

Yoo Azi your knowledge with plants is inspiring man big respect 👌

So here is the plant I've been talking about drooping. The up-pot seemed to help a little. She's not drooping as bad as she was before. By the hook leaves I think she's a little "N" toxic so I may dilute her feed a little bit. The bottom & middle leaves seem to have perked up, but not the top so much.
Any thoughts on this ?
204.JPG
205.JPG
206.JPG

One of my Cherry on Top plants. Both of these will get finished either in my shed or another tent. I'm worried they will Hermie & "F" up my other plants.
207.JPG
208.JPG
209.JPG

My Head of Lettuce Cherry on Top. Ugh !!!
210.JPG
211.JPG

And this is the Platinum Gorilla Clone. I up-potted her to a 2 gal. last night. No training or topping on her.
212.JPG
213.JPG

And that concludes this episode of this grow ! Keep those dials on channel 420 for future episodes. See you soon be absorbed by the entire plant.
:popcorn: CL🍀

So when I got up this morning to check on my plants, I noticed the leaves on the one plant that's been giving me shit, were really hooked badly. I mean almost a total "U" shape. No doubt this plant is "N" Toxic. I flushed her with 15 gallons of water & then poured in a gallon of nutes at a lower dose with a little less "N" added. It'll take a few days to know if it helped.

I just now finished connecting my External Reservoir to my Internal Reservoir. The Internal was Bone Dry again so it will take a while to fill up since the hose from one res to the other is only 1/4". I put my ear against the SIP & can hear the water flowing in so I know that part works as planned. Now to see if the Float in the Internal Res stops the flow when filled without anything coming out the overflow hole.

I shut off my Exhaust Fan today & turned on my AC. I've been running at 84F - 88F all through Veg so far. But since I'm getting close to flower now I'm going to start lowering the temps little by little. Right now the AC is on 80F. I'll leave it there till after the stretch. Then I'll lower it to 77F & leave it there for about 3-4 weeks before I drop down to 72F. I may or may not drop temps down to 68F the final 2 weeks. Depends on what the plants say.

So when I got up this morning to check on my plants, I noticed the leaves on the one plant that's been giving me shit, were really hooked badly. I mean almost a total "U" shape. No doubt this plant is "N" Toxic. I flushed her with 15 gallons of water & then poured in a gallon of nutes at a lower dose with a little less "N" added. It'll take a few days to know if it helped.

I just now finished connecting my External Reservoir to my Internal Reservoir. The Internal was Bone Dry again so it will take a while to fill up since the hose from one res to the other is only 1/4". I put my ear against the SIP & can hear the water flowing in so I know that part works as planned. Now to see if the Float in the Internal Res stops the flow when filled without anything coming out the overflow hole.

I shut off my Exhaust Fan today & turned on my AC. I've been running at 84F - 88F all through Veg so far. But since I'm getting close to flower now I'm going to start lowering the temps little by little. Right now the AC is on 80F. I'll leave it there till after the stretch. Then I'll lower it to 77F & leave it there for about 3-4 weeks before I drop down to 72F. I may or may not drop temps down to 68F the final 2 weeks. Depends on what the plants say.
Good luck!
So when I looked in the rez of my SIP I found more roots than I expected Buds. When you've finished a grow in them, what % rez fill of roots do you suppose there is in the end in yours?

Good luck!
So when I looked in the rez of my SIP I found more roots than I expected Buds. When you've finished a grow in them, what % rez fill of roots do you suppose there is in the end in yours?
I barely get any roots in the res. They seem to prune off at the holes in the top of the res. That was with the 5 gal. store bought SIP Kit. Not sure how things will be with the DIY SIP.

There's got to be bugs in this tent. I can't see anything with the microscope that stands out, but I really don't know what I'm looking for either. I see a bunch of white dots on the leaves with the scope, but nothing looks like a bug shape. Looks more like when they start getting Trichs. I'm at a loss. Can't figure this out. If it is bugs, this will probably end this grow & I'm not sure when I'll start up again. That would mean the bugs have to be coming from this tent I bought. That would mean the bugs are most likely in the house also & it will keep happening until I bug bomb the whole house.
Yeah, I'm freaking out. This kind of shit makes me want to throw my plants out & quit growing. Today a 2nd plant is starting to look like the other one.
@Emilya Green .... I need your help please. I just took some pics. Be back in a few minutes to post them.

Back
Top Bottom