Bubble Gum Sherb Blimburn Summer 2024

KBUENOS

Hello friends I am happy that you're here, leave a like and I will give you one back.
My journal is starting at the end of week three, I am growing one plant from seed of Bubble Gum Sherb by Blimburn. Germination was started after the seed was lightly sanded overnight inside of a damp paper towel, used my new spider farmer seed tray warmer, if you dont have a seed warmer get one, save yourself from throwing out seeds that wont start.
*July/22/2024: Week Three Veg- Day Six* PH: 6.37. ppm: 626. Today marks the beginning of week four of my veg cycle, I am excited to be here at 420magazine.com, I learned in an era when it was far too dangerous to share anything to do with the subject, and that was not a fear of other users but of the enforcement agencies that come in with weapons of war into family dwellings, and put a cap on everyone who doesn't immediately submit to a home invasion, certainly felt like this happened at a higher rate than actual home invasions, in a city where people where committing these acts every single day. I am just so thankful for the opportunity this magazine provides for me and for all to share a fortunes worth of nuance and information.
PXL_20240724_233633649.jpg

My personal preference for growing is Indoor Hydroponics, using Air-Pots filled with Hydroton clay pebbles, and Botanicare pure blend expert recipe, under an Adjusta-Wing light spreader, all wrapped up with wires, inside of my 4*4*7 (ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION!) checking PH and ppm a minimum of twice per day can feel like a burden however I have found that the rewards far too good to do it any less while the buds put on girth. I have learned that this time of year it is very difficult and also expensive to keep your grow cool and also running during the day so I have my light scheduled to turn off after 10:am, I am very happy with this as I have lost out on enough harvests to share this useful little nugget of information with all of my friends

So Yesterday I did a root pruning and woke up this morning to one very dry and wilted little piece of branch, fortunately I was thinking about experimenting with tipping all of my branches just a week before bloom anyways :cool: I am hoping to increase the number of flowers that I will have without having more than three main branches. I do this because of my buddy Jorge Cervantes, maybe you've heard of him. shout out to the dude in the Rasta wig-cap and sunglasses for being an advocate for over forty years, he taught me almost everything that I know about gardening, I was very fortunate to also have a friend with a landscaping company who just so happened to be a board certified horticulturalist so he taught me everything else that my wonderful Mom had not, also shout out to all the Moms & Dads

*July/23/2024: Week Three Veg- Day Seven* PH:6.0 ppm: 30

*July/24/2024 Week Four Veg- Day one PH: 5.73 ppm
"When in Doubt, Wait it Out!"
I am really glad that I waited to cut my extra branches until today, I have been deciding, and had I cut yesterday I would be sad today as I actually broke one of the three, four maximum that I like to have, conserving energy is a big thing for having choice buds come harvest.
PXL_20240725_001958486.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20240725_002255950.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240725_001951028.NIGHT.jpg

Trouble with the curve, I am speechless, I am really trying to absorb what I have learned here, this morning my be nd supports were waiting for me, and this is what I find, any ideas? I am thinking the bend support and the fan was to much for these lil things. uploading photos of the break, I could have probably left the one but I am afrai of wasting the time, energy and resources to find that I was wrong

PXL_20240729_183532761.MP.jpg

PXL_20240729_183516415.jpg

I want to thank you all for the input, and constructive criticism. I now know about something known as a "hydro chiller", I won't be paying for one as they do seem to be quite pricey. I am however going to make one, I have a small refrigerator that I will drill into and place a tidy coil of water line inside, I look forward to sharing some really great news about it with you very soon, I have to clean out the old fridge and see if it works anymore, regardless it is going to be a show and tell that I am really looking forward to, I have experience with appliances, I cannot in good conscience tell you to do it at home, I will be sharing the steps that I have taken, that being said another fridge might be built differently and I don't want anyone to be hurt, there is electricity, insulation, and coolant under pressure that one must be mindful about, fortunately I do believe that I have the experience and the skill necessary to accomplish this task, I will be wearing eye and respiratory (PPE) "Personal Protective Equipment".
Thanks again to all of you, and I hope that you all have an awesome day :passitleft: :420: :yummy::lot-o-toke:

Hello Friends, I have been on hiatus, I hope you miss me, I am back now, I am finally able to use my left arm a little bit, I found some river glass to celebrate immediately after, I didnt start off searching for glass but once I started finding it thats all I cared about lol.

805b9c47-519c-472c-ba3f-e54bebf1f330.jpg

last update on this thread was July 27th I am considering making my approach more photo oriented, the PH and ppm are checked twice per day when possible, I like to hold at 6.PH and keep my ppm as close to its starting number as possible, reservoir will be washed every three or four days, I do use hydrogen peroxide %3 some of the time. Here is the next place where I thought a photo would tell the story
Aug 14 2024, I am so happy, this is when my arm was broken and I was really having a hard time with everything, I am even able to type again lol, to all friends I have been typing on my phone lol that is possible though I really appreciate having all ten working on the keyboard far more.
This calls for a Rosin Dab
PXL_20240815_035537310.MP.jpg

I hope that you're having a nice day everyone, I am not used to this heat, it barely got down to 68 last night, I am praying that everyone has a bountiful harvest and no stresses from the heat, I am checking on my neighbors. I live in a city where we are not used to this so no one really has AC, please check on those who may need it today, I appreciate you for that. Have a super awesome day ok
Be good to yourselves friends, I pray for all of you each day
Aug-26-2024 photo.

PXL_20240826_145935721.jpg

Hey K! Plants are looking great buddy!! I'm in
You are very kind, I appreciate you taking the time to comment:thanks:I'm glad that you are here to see, I have been dealing with climate change in the normally cold climate that I love. I have changed my schedule to deal with it, now the plant is doing better than I as i sit here sweating whilst doing nothing :lot-o-toke:haha
have a best day @TassieTurtleman

Today I learned that @The Vault has a site, I love this @420 Thank you, and thank you all for being a part of this wonderful experience. Your words are little bumps of positivity that I truly need, I am truly blessed and grateful.

Aug-29-2024
Blimburn Bubblegum Sherb

PXL_20240830_053254749.jpg
PXL_20240829_134541677.jpg

You are very kind, I appreciate you taking the time to comment:thanks:I'm glad that you are here to see, I have been dealing with climate change in the normally cold climate that I love. I have changed my schedule to deal with it, now the plant is doing better than I as i sit here sweating whilst doing nothing :lot-o-toke:haha
have a best day @TassieTurtleman
No worries my friend, I enjoy watching you guys do your thing 😉
Ha, I know all about climate change, down here in tassie, we get 4 seasons in one day, year round. It can be legit summer weather on hour, rainy the next, the cold af overnight.
Hope you're well 😃

No worries my friend, I enjoy watching you guys do your thing 😉
Ha, I know all about climate change, down here in tassie, we get 4 seasons in one day, year round. It can be legit summer weather on hour, rainy the next, the cold af overnight.
Hope you're well 😃
Thats amazing! thank you for telling me about your corner of the globe, I love to research, I live to be a student. I have never heard of Tassie, I love turtles though, yesterday I saw the most adorable critter in the world I think, it was a strawberry rain frog, I adore the frowny lil faces, I dont like cages so I won't be getting one however I would love to find myself in their "army" army is the term for a group of cute little frogs. I think I might start dropping little facts in my posts lol. thanks for saying Hi @TassieTurtleman I appreciate you

@JiggiLotus
Hope Y'all are having a splendid day, I appreciate you all for sharing with me your positivity, and for any words that you might have. I am getting back into the swing of this as I am able to use my arm more. Finally, I am doing physical therapy so that I know my limits, it has been super touch and go with this break, they took my cast off just six days after the break, and send you home to find out what you can't do lol, I did not appreciate the curve.

Aug,30,24
PXL_20240830_142844998.jpg
PXL_20240830_142900747.MP.jpg

PXL_20240830_142804190.jpg

Good morning friends :hippy: 🥒
Humidity has been high lately, I am hoping that it will even out has the weather has just gotten cold here, I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day, and I love Ya
Spider Photo Op Sept, 14, 2024
PXL_20240914_171543716.jpg

Anyone else just let a bunch of spiders hang out?
Aug, 31, 2024
PXL_20240831_145300314.jpg
PXL_20240831_145235839.MP.jpg
PXL_20240901_030145132.MP.jpg

Have a good day, and be well friends. Never trust a man who tells you to stay thirsty when a friend would tell you to stay hydrated. Original words of wisdom by me. LoL

PXL_20240901_030249699.MP.jpg

PXL_20240901_030309824.MP.jpg

Wanting to cry. I have been on a lot of pain lately so have t been up to doing the work to attempt to reduce my humidity, I finally got it down through temporary means, if anyone has some advice for me about where I may find some proven stretches that can help, I have been bringing my knee to my chest which provides moments of relief that are very much welcomed, I am waking up all contorted because I am so uncomfortable. I am working to upload my photos to the gallery as I am not able to use the add image icon as of recently, I am in talks with @Marc Ocean thank you @Bruce Wheelman for guiding me to the right place, and thank you all for making the site a kind place to be. Everyone is so good 👍 😊 💗 you don't have a clue how much I really appreciate you all for that, I hope that everyone is having a really great day, I look forward to what this site has to share next

I am pitching this grow. I am super depressey about that but I will be better for it come harvest, there is nothing worse to me in this than getting to the finish only to find botrytis and not be able to give the medication to my client. fortunately Dustin from strainbank sent me some stuff to make me feel better about what the previous owner put me through, Dustin if you are reading this thank you again, I am going to throw some of these into the box and cook them for about a week before I flip them.
Thank you for every person who has shined their positivity onto me here, you really help me out as daily life is always difficult for empaths.
We will be doing bubble gum sherbet again, I learned a lot this year, this will be the last year that I do anything indoors for summer, even when we lose we see the positives in life, that is important and not always easiest. My poor plant is distressed by the humidity, it has been 95 percent here in the mornings which is like whoa, I want to keep her as I am easily attached but this will be best

Back
Top Bottom