Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

Will be doing 4 or 5 different annunaki strains next run.. solfire did look great. Saw some of their stuff on IG when he added their stuff.. that black banana was sexy. Doubt you will be dissapointed with anything its crossed with. Will be looking out for those!
What Annunaki :D
Where can I get some of them beans :peace:

What Annunaki :D
Where can I get some of them beans :peace:

An up & coming breeder out of PNW. Recently earned a Cup win. Excellent genetic lines. If you go to my 4th quarter 2017 postings you'll see pics of his Wildberry. Thx to @imtoasted for Annanuki info.

SFV OG
Likely my all time favorite OGK. 1st tried & grown nearly 10 yrs. ago & no other OG has surpassed real deal SFV. Louis XIII would be up there but clearly behind SFV. Credit has to be given to Swerve for getting it out via seeds. Clear headed with solid OG power. Will make you think of Chemdog & Sour Diesel.....high, taste, smell.

Grew 2 of imo best SFV offerings to compare. CSI's Savage Mendo & Relentless' Big Easy OG. CSI cuts so reliably authentic & crossed w/ Mendo Purple w/ its heady traits was high level cross. MP added some grapey, berry terps & a little color but taste leaned to true SFV. Relentless is self admitted SFV freak & holds several cuts. His 818 Original is his stated best. He used The White to cross, which is popular as pollen donor due to its neutral position/role in most all crosses. Earthy terps & taste. True to SFV neither were huge yielders but taste the smoke & experience the effects & yield becomes a 2ndary consideration. Fast finishers....both harvested at 57.

CSI Savage Mendo

Relentless Big Easy OG

:peace: :Namaste:

I liked the Wildberry. I harvested like 6 OZs off her... Fact,,, I going to roll one after this post and go veg in my room........... Good pot..........

There are so many OGs it's hard to wrap your head around and there's this tendency to release them as indicas, which means they wouldn't be genuine OGs anymore :) OG I got was very psychedelic and heady, but with high tumbling down into indica territory later on :yummy:

Man I wish I could get high.....................

Woody you are high and so are we! It's all about levels.

BL thanks for the write up on the SFV - man I have beans from way back in 2016 I think I got em from Exotic. They called it "True SFV" whatever that means.
818 OG x Orange Valley. Sold me on the nug pix.

Some VERY VERY nice looking ladies there buddy. WOW.

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still wish I had the same levels as these newbies.....................

That called life I think................

I ordered Annunaki Huckleberry Soda and got BlackBerry Soda as a freebie, was super happy with my first order from Annunaki.

Good selections. Other breeders now using his strains....always a good indicator of quality. You know that IHG Black Cherry Punch that's gotten so popular? IHG got his Black Cherry Soda cut from Annanuki. I'd be growing more of Annanuki line if he offered fems.

There are so many OGs it's hard to wrap your head around and there's this tendency to release them as indicas, which means they wouldn't be genuine OGs anymore :) OG I got was very psychedelic and heady, but with high tumbling down into indica territory later on :yummy:

Cali Connection lists SFV as 60/40 S/I, which sounds about right when compared to effect.

Woody you are high and so are we! It's all about levels.

BL thanks for the write up on the SFV - man I have beans from way back in 2016 I think I got em from Exotic. They called it "True SFV" whatever that means.
818 OG x Orange Valley. Sold me on the nug pix.

Some VERY VERY nice looking ladies there buddy. WOW.

Exotic used same Relentless' Orig. 818 SFV as mother & Orange Valley father is half Orig. 818 so you got a good one.....75% SFV. I looked long & hard at that one....only skipped due to regulars. You actually know what year you bought it? That's cool...lol. Man I have many way older still fighting to make a line up...haha.

Man I wish I could get high.....................

I try like hell to take 1 or 2 days off a wk. to really be able to test/evaluate strains. I really don't like the off days but very helpful to lower the tolerance levels.

:passitleft:

Good selections. Other breeders now using his strains....always a good indicator of quality. You know that IHG Black Cherry Punch that's gotten so popular? IHG got his Black Cherry Soda cut from Annanuki. I'd be growing more of Annanuki line if he offered fems.

Cali Connection lists SFV as 60/40 S/I, which sounds about right when compared to effect.

Exotic used same Relentless' Orig. 818 SFV as mother & Orange Valley father is half Orig. 818 so you got a good one.....75% SFV. I looked long & hard at that one....only skipped due to regulars. You actually know what year you bought it? That's cool...lol. Man I have many way older still fighting to make a line up...haha.

I try like hell to take 1 or 2 days off a wk. to really be able to test/evaluate strains. I really don't like the off days but very helpful to lower the tolerance levels.

:passitleft:

I take a day or 2 off every week, just take a break from everything maybe work on my pick up truck. Gotta keep my head on right doing mechanical things. Don't wanna forget to put the oil back in. Oye.

I keep my receipts on seeds so I can go back and check. I even have a spread sheet sorta kinda but I'm behind on updates, go figure. hahahaha

Hell I take a week off,, and don't help, but then I am on a 'high' level of pain meds. say 80 oxy per day............. I have done better with herbs,,, and a doctor on board. Don't know if ya remember I had an internal morphine pump from like
2004-2014. That was a constant drip on my spinal column They numb ya out the gate........ Dopamines on tap I guess..........

Agreed. I seem to only get high or get true effect early in mornings. A couple days off would work but would also be difficult.

Woodster.. .I was ... well probably am addicted to oxy, got that way from the doctors. Had to kick it they wouldn't sadly give me any more scripts. They wanted me to go cold turkey. WTF? Asperin should work.
Huh what?

Kicked it... had to. Now if I'm high on cannabis, I take any Oxy (yeah I have a stash) I don't feel anything from the oxy until the cannabis wears off.

Anyone buy or tried to get in on initial Cookie Fam release? Gone in a wink.
[/GALLERY]

Kookies... most have Kookies .. was watching, puffing on Buffalato now so anything cookies must be good. Must resist.

Woodster.. .I was ... well probably am addicted to oxy, got that way from the doctors. Had to kick it they wouldn't sadly give me any more scripts. They wanted me to go cold turkey. WTF? Asperin should work.
Huh what?

Kicked it... had to. Now if I'm high on cannabis, I take any Oxy (yeah I have a stash) I don't feel anything from the oxy until the cannabis wears off.
for me it was Vicodin extra strength that was fun getting off that!

I read about ya'll saying not to take that shit (oxi) for my spine, so I decided to smoke weed instead - thank you!

Nice read on the SFV. I think you're bang on with the SFV. I think CC was as recently as a few years ago, still rather SFV cross heavy, such speaks to the staying power of that girl. Friend recently gave me some nugs to try, and it's been years since I had her. Very oily pine front with astringent lemon citrus, and a soft sour sugar taste coating after the oil, with only a lisp of sweet. Strong punchy high, an up kush like high, up but not speedy, relaxed but not tired... ahhhh good stuff. :Namaste:

Some kickass OG's brother. :cool::high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom