Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

I read about ya'll saying not to take that shit (oxi) for my spine, so I decided to smoke weed instead - thank you!

Nice read on the SFV. I think you're bang on with the SFV. I think CC was as recently as a few years ago, still rather SFV cross heavy, such speaks to the staying power of that girl. Friend recently gave me some nugs to try, and it's been years since I had her. Very oily pine front with astringent lemon citrus, and a soft sour sugar taste coating after the oil, with only a lisp of sweet. Strong punchy high, an up kush like high, up but not speedy, relaxed but not tired... ahhhh good stuff. :Namaste:

Some kickass OG's brother. :cool::high-five::passitleft:
hey cs your a lot better off with the weed if it works for ya do it,isnt it nice to have friends that turn you on to a new taste you gotta love it!:cool:

Fuck they really love to give you opiates over there! It's the stuff that I fortunately never got into... my buddy's story about puking for an hour in the middle of his heroin buzz helped. And he took everything :cool:

Fuck they really love to give you opiates over there! It's the stuff that I fortunately never got into... my buddy's story about puking for an hour in the middle of his heroin buzz helped. And he took everything :cool:
hows that buddy now conrad,doctors here love to give you something for pain and then tell you don't need it anymore and they cut you off,i needed to be cutoff but I didn't like it im glad now though!:)

I read about ya'll saying not to take that shit (oxi) for my spine, so I decided to smoke weed instead - thank you!

Nice read on the SFV. I think you're bang on with the SFV. I think CC was as recently as a few years ago, still rather SFV cross heavy, such speaks to the staying power of that girl. Friend recently gave me some nugs to try, and it's been years since I had her. Very oily pine front with astringent lemon citrus, and a soft sour sugar taste coating after the oil, with only a lisp of sweet. Strong punchy high, an up kush like high, up but not speedy, relaxed but not tired... ahhhh good stuff. :Namaste:

Some kickass OG's brother. :cool::high-five::passitleft:

Bro, you're not helping. I replaced my oxy addition with seed addiction. o_O

All good tho, I have some SFV seeds. Sounds a lot like Chemdawg for the taste and high. Prolly without the chem/gas smell during flower me thinking.

Yeah the doctors are f-up here. Get you addicted then someone somewhere tells the doctors people are using these for recreational and then the doctors tell patients no more sorry. We and by we I mean me yelling at my doctor. I'm addicted you cant just shut me off cold turkey. What's wrong with you. Like Sticky said, was the best thing my doctor ever did for me.

She's still trying to dole out statins for my cholesterol. Oh those are OK but not Oxy?? Thanks but no thanks. Doc I'm on a high fat high protein diet, if my cholesterol wasn't on the high side I'd have other more important issues.

Bro, you're not helping. I replaced my oxy addition with seed addiction. o_O

All good tho, I have some SFV seeds. Sounds a lot like Chemdawg for the taste and high. Prolly without the chem/gas smell during flower me thinking.

Yeah the doctors are f-up here. Get you addicted then someone somewhere tells the doctors people are using these for recreational and then the doctors tell patients no more sorry. We and by we I mean me yelling at my doctor. I'm addicted you cant just shut me off cold turkey. What's wrong with you. Like Sticky said, was the best thing my doctor ever did for me.

She's still trying to dole out statins for my cholesterol. Oh those are OK but not Oxy?? Thanks but no thanks. Doc I'm on a high fat high protein diet, if my cholesterol wasn't on the high side I'd have other more important issues.
they love to push those cholesteral pills my doctor is after me all the time I wont do it and it pisses him off too fff bad!

yup they do, gave me pergasets (sp?) after my collarbone surgery when i was 19... took them for 2 days and then i went back to smoking joints lol i can understand how easily people get addicted to them.

With pain everybody is different. Those percoset are light fair. I've go some scottish blood in my and I have freckles but blonde not red hair. Folks with red hair sometimes well a lot of times they need at least 2x the dosage to get them to sleep for an operation. I've woke up in the middle of every surgery I've ever had. Talking up the doc and the peeps helping.. they're like WTF is he woke up for?

Another freckled Scotsman!:high-five:

Them was some bad mammajammas, those pioneer Scots. You did NOT want to mess with those guys.

With pain everybody is different. Those percoset are light fair. I've go some scottish blood in my and I have freckles but blonde not red hair. Folks with red hair sometimes well a lot of times they need at least 2x the dosage to get them to sleep for an operation. I've woke up in the middle of every surgery I've ever had. Talking up the doc and the peeps helping.. they're like WTF is he woke up for?
lmao!:rofl:

Not trying to highjack here Mister BL's. But I hate to hear about doc's rationing out things that help a person feel better as in like chronic pain. I've always been a believer in legalizing drugs across the board. As we all know prohibition don't work. Ok I broke my neck back in 86. Being a 'hippie' riding a scooter,,, no one wanted to work with me as far as pain. So I self-medicated off the street. I ended up deep in using the 'Big H'. Worked for me,, to good,, but it was easier for me to go do that than see a doc that could've helped me with something... Later I made a friend with a doc who actually worked for a year or so,,, which I cleaned up for. Later he threw a internal morphine pump on the table. After the spinal stimulator which just shocked me into looking like Quasimodo, I did the trail. After turning in up 'alot, I got relief from it. I may bitch about never getting high on herbs,,,, but since moving here,,, and being able to smoke pot,, I had them pull the plug on the morphine drip,,, and down to 'around' 80 Mg's of Oxy. What pisses me off,,, is who is a doctor,, to withhold any pain meds from a person that has bonifided shit. Yea is going to be addicts that abuse,,, but they already are. And will continue.. But isn't that what a 'painkiller' is for? I just been dealing with this shit forever,,, and then you see a doctor giving someone some stupid amounts of shit for a light back sprain? And then one that can use them has to jump thru hoops,,, or else.... Call me to count my medication? WTF?

Now as far as doctors prescribing shit you don't need..... You can't go into a doctors office and leave without something. I guess they don't feel like they did their job unless they send ya home with something????

Beautiful girl as always there BLs... Keepem Green

An up & coming breeder out of PNW. Recently earned a Cup win. Excellent genetic lines. If you go to my 4th quarter 2017 postings you'll see pics of his Wildberry. Thx to @imtoasted for Annanuki info.

SFV OG
Likely my all time favorite OGK. 1st tried & grown nearly 10 yrs. ago & no other OG has surpassed real deal SFV. Louis XIII would be up there but clearly behind SFV. Credit has to be given to Swerve for getting it out via seeds. Clear headed with solid OG power. Will make you think of Chemdog & Sour Diesel.....high, taste, smell.

Grew 2 of imo best SFV offerings to compare. CSI's Savage Mendo & Relentless' Big Easy OG. CSI cuts so reliably authentic & crossed w/ Mendo Purple w/ its heady traits was high level cross. MP added some grapey, berry terps & a little color but taste leaned to true SFV. Relentless is self admitted SFV freak & holds several cuts. His 818 Original is his stated best. He used The White to cross, which is popular as pollen donor due to its neutral position/role in most all crosses. Earthy terps & taste. True to SFV neither were huge yielders but taste the smoke & experience the effects & yield becomes a 2ndary consideration. Fast finishers....both harvested at 57.

CSI Savage Mendo

Relentless Big Easy OG

:peace: :Namaste:
Flippin amazing thanks for the info brights
They just had to be great with a name like that :goodjob:o_O

Not trying to highjack here Mister BL's. But I hate to hear about doc's rationing out things that help a person feel better as in like chronic pain. I've always been a believer in legalizing drugs across the board. As we all know prohibition don't work. Ok I broke my neck back in 86. Being a 'hippie' riding a scooter,,, no one wanted to work with me as far as pain. So I self-medicated off the street. I ended up deep in using the 'Big H'. Worked for me,, to good,, but it was easier for me to go do that than see a doc that could've helped me with something... Later I made a friend with a doc who actually worked for a year or so,,, which I cleaned up for. Later he threw a internal morphine pump on the table. After the spinal stimulator which just shocked me into looking like Quasimodo, I did the trail. After turning in up 'alot, I got relief from it. I may bitch about never getting high on herbs,,,, but since moving here,,, and being able to smoke pot,, I had them pull the plug on the morphine drip,,, and down to 'around' 80 Mg's of Oxy. What pisses me off,,, is who is a doctor,, to withhold any pain meds from a person that has bonifided shit. Yea is going to be addicts that abuse,,, but they already are. And will continue.. But isn't that what a 'painkiller' is for? I just been dealing with this shit forever,,, and then you see a doctor giving someone some stupid amounts of shit for a light back sprain? And then one that can use them has to jump thru hoops,,, or else.... Call me to count my medication? WTF?

Now as far as doctors prescribing shit you don't need..... You can't go into a doctors office and leave without something. I guess they don't feel like they did their job unless they send ya home with something????

Beautiful girl as always there BLs... Keepem Green
Woody I have a very similar story
And since changing back to weed an using MB I have dropped down so far and feeling still confident :green_heart:

BL - how's the stability on the Caliconnection SFV OG?? I've read and herd not that great things about them. I see they offer the real deal SFV OG in REG that's crossed with the SFV OG cut and the FEM version is S1 using chemicals.

BL - how's the stability on the Caliconnection SFV OG?? I've read and herd not that great things about them. I see they offer the real deal SFV OG in REG that's crossed with the SFV OG cut and the FEM version is S1 using chemicals.

Hard to know for sure but some say Swerve responsible for orig. SFV. Whatever the case his is good. He got flak for "watering" it down w/ the Afghani but pollen had to come from somewhere I suppose. If you go for it, look at regs. I loved his SFV in regs in Sour OG & Corleone Kush. Sour OG regs easily among best strains I've grown period. The Corleone was worse herm of my indoor life but also in my 1st run so likely mostly operator error. Overall Corleone was only CC herm bomb I've experienced. Have grown 12 of his strains & no real herms beyond that Corleone run. Your Exotic True should be excellent too. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom