Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Quadruplets!

🧚🏻🤍🧚🏻🤍🧚🏻🤍🧚🏻🤍

Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!
And they look like they're going to live!
I swear. Me too. I got fan on other light I have. I touched the plug even it was hot.. I broke it down and made a garden area out of the ledge of the basement. I have old house. Ones they built concrete wall stuck house on top of it. Said. Basement.!!!
Those are the only ones I know!

JUST CHECKING IN UPDATE

Hello all, I want to show off the grow this morning Here's some happy baby's sunning! I love this new rig!
Here's what happens when the temp probe falls out from under the heat mat and becomes ambient. Way too warm! It cooled off in a while and no harm was done.
Enjoy

JUST CHECKING IN UPDATE

Hello all, I want to show off the grow this morning Here's some happy baby's sunning! I love this new rig!
Here's what happens when the temp probe falls out from under the heat mat and becomes ambient. Way too warm! It cooled off in a while and no harm was done.
Enjoy
Your setup is so damn sweet!!!

GROWIN LIKE WEEDS UPDATE

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all are well and ready for a nice weekend! I am! My babies are starting to grow! Whew I can breathe now! I think they look like they all caught on ok. Here they are.
Mimosa Shot

Bruce Banner

Blueberry Hill

GrandMommy Purple

And the whole group all happy under their @ViparSpectra KS5000 light!
They couldn't be better today!

Then there's the re amending soil project. I got busy yesterday and amended a double batch of The Rev's LOS. My body is unapologetic today but that's a reminder I'm alive! Every muscle! :eye-roll:
Got a full 44 gal barrel and a 5 gal bucket done! I love the process! Starting with dry root infested soil, shoveling amendments and water into it until it looks like something good againn is my king of action! It's really getting something done! Here's the recipe and adds.

And the floor in the far end of the basement is the pile. I'm in the chair with a fan on me resting between mixing.

Highya SO,

Love the Blueberry seedling! She's kicking into high gear! Go Chickie!
I remember this would take an hour or two and I'd be on to the next thing
Seems that's all we can do is remember the good old days!! I'm very content now, just remember what I/We used to do! Well, We still can do what we need to, so there! Happy Smokin'

I'm sure it took him a long time. Get his method down pat. And probably still tweaking some. I know I am all the time seems like. Took me years to figure out FF where I have no issues.
That's what I figure.
Highya SO,

Love the Blueberry seedling! She's kicking into high gear! Go Chickie!

Seems that's all we can do is remember the good old days!! I'm very content now, just remember what I/We used to do! Well, We still can do what we need to, so there! Happy Smokin'
Haha! That's the ticket! Yes we can!

The bar style is really nice.. The light spread on them is usually really efficient which makes for excellent flowering. I like the one I have but 4.1x4.1 is a lot of space to take up for a light, this one looks interesting, it’s slightly over 3x3 correct?

Thats a good question Keffka. Id like to know the answer to that one too. I run a 3' 3" × 3' 3" tent by Marshydro. So that thing might be perfect for my size of setup. Im still running the quantum board 288's ×2 in that tent right now. With no added or extra reds or blues uv, ir, far red or any of that. Just a simple 3000kelvin spectrum.
It may be time to upgrade because these led bar style lights give great coverage and the diodes themselves have changed and improved so much over the years that its hard to keep up. But ive had mine for at least 4-5 years now so i know that i could be providing better light to my girls even if i am still happy with the flowers that i do get from what ive got.

Babies are all looking healthy and adorable, is that soil recipe from a user on this site or whats the story there?

Looks like it's going to make some damn nutritious soil :D

The bar style is really nice.. The light spread on them is usually really efficient which makes for excellent flowering. I like the one I have but 4.1x4.1 is a lot of space to take up for a light, this one looks interesting, it’s slightly over 3x3 correct?
Light spread and heat up and away! This light is 40 inches square and 1.6 inches tall. That's thin! A good attribute come flower time in sativaville when one gets out of hand tall.
full

Thats a good question Keffka. Id like to know the answer to that one too. I run a 3' 3" × 3' 3" tent by Marshydro. So that thing might be perfect for my size of setup. Im still running the quantum board 288's ×2 in that tent right now. With no added or extra reds or blues uv, ir, far red or any of that. Just a simple 3000kelvin spectrum.
It may be time to upgrade because these led bar style lights give great coverage and the diodes themselves have changed and improved so much over the years that its hard to keep up. But ive had mine for at least 4-5 years now so i know that i could be providing better light to my girls even if i am still happy with the flowers that i do get from what ive got.
The KS5000 may not fit in that tent. Look to a KS3000 for that space. 300 watts flowers well in a 3 x 3.
Mr O
He has a grow
She is a little mimosa
I can’t wait to see
How pretty her flowers be
(Nice and fat, not skinny nervosa)

🌸🌸🌸
I like my bud with back!
That ain't no hack!
Give me a lil Mimosa
She'll taste sweet like she sposta!
Grown all east coasta!
Babies are all looking healthy and adorable, is that soil recipe from a user on this site or whats the story there?

Looks like it's going to make some damn nutritious soil :D
Hey Weffalo, that's The Rev's amending recipe. He wrote True Living Organics a book about growing in LOS. I've been using it for a few years and am having a good time with it.

Light spread and heat up and away! This light is 40 inches square and 1.6 inches tall. That's thin! A good attribute come flower time in sativaville when one gets out of hand tall.
full

The KS5000 may not fit in that tent. Look to a KS3000 for that space. 300 watts flowers well in a 3 x 3.

I like my bud with back!
That ain't no hack!
Give me a lil Mimosa
She'll taste sweet like she sposta!
Grown all east coasta!

Hey Weffalo, that's The Rev's amending recipe. He wrote True Living Organics a book about growing in LOS. I've been using it for a few years and am having a good time with it.
Interesting mate thanks a lot, I did do a quick Google for "The Rev's soil" before I asked but clearly I was sleeping on the results.

51z-NHvCBnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Maybe a book to buy for xmas, I've fallen out of favour with reading books as a hobby this may be just the ticket :)

Back
Top Bottom