Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Thanks, Krissi!

See, ask the right question of the right person, and get the right answer.

:thanks:
:thanks:

Of course! Thanks for asking, happy to help! I love this stuff! Plants do, too :rofl:

She is a very busy woman. Lmao. That was luck. Lmao.
I have been super busy last couple of months, especially, but I'm beginning to get caught back up. I should be able to be more visible and interactive on the forums now. I do apologize for my absence, just balancing life is all :passitleft:

I have been super busy last couple of months, especially, but I'm beginning to get caught back up. I should be able to be more visible and interactive on the forums now. I do apologize for my absence, just balancing life is all :passitleft:
I think we all know that one. Life comes hecket all the time in my part of the world. Here

Adorable. I love watching this stage of the grow!:green_heart:

Highya SO,

Babies look healthy and happy! Great start! It was 12 degrees here awhile ago, as I went out to look, and get more wood, lol! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Babies look healthy and happy! Great start! It was 12 degrees here awhile ago, as I went out to look, and get more wood, lol! Happy Smokin'
12F right? Yikes!

Adorable. I love watching this stage of the grow!:green_heart:
Thanks, they still give me the willies for a while longer. I think it takes a week, maybe two for me to be comfortable. More the latter.
Highya SO,

That's a chill! We're hanging by the fire today too. It's a warm 30 here. I'm now sure my soil issue is solved with the proper lime in the mix. Made a difference using dolomite!

EVERYONE'S ALIVE THIS SUNDAY UPDATE

Sure is cold out! Not so much in! These cutie pies are slow and steady basking themselves under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 now giving them around 350 PAR. That's power 2/50% at a ~foot above.
Looks like they're erupting strongly from the soil, they don't realise how cold it is away from that light!

We get a couple days that it's cold, anymore. Then it warms back up, waiting for the next cooldown, now. It used to always be a cooldown waiting for a warmup! I could tell you some true stories!! Happy Smokin'

Looks like they're erupting strongly from the soil, they don't realise how cold it is away from that light!
I'm tempted to go 24/0 for that purpose but the soil guy, The Rev says to never do that to a seedling. I haven't found out why yet.
We get a couple days that it's cold, anymore. Then it warms back up, waiting for the next cooldown, now. It used to always be a cooldown waiting for a warmup! I could tell you some true stories!! Happy Smokin'
Things are certainly different now Bode! Winters seem hit or miss here. We got an inch last night. It's pretty in the yard today.

Awesome! This is going to be a super summer light for me!
I swear. Me too. I got fan on other light I have. I touched the plug even it was hot.. I broke it down and made a garden area out of the ledge of the basement. I have old house. Ones they built concrete wall stuck house on top of it. Said. Basement.!!!

Back
Top Bottom