Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Happy belated birthday Boo! :party:
Sorry your party had to get canceled because of the snow! :(
But happy in the end it turned into a good day for you.:green_heart:

:ciao: grow friends. Just a tiny update on the Black and Blue ladies. Miss BlackBerry Kush auto went into flower on the 13th, so a week ago.
PXL_20220120_232627904.jpg
PXL_20220120_222526085.PORTRAIT.jpg

The two upper nodes really took off and there are nice offshoots happening too. I wonder if she is done stretching…I’ll pay more attention! I think the little heater has helped…but you can see how she’s clawing. I think that’s from the low humidity. I have a humidifier but it’s kinda big and would likely cool the space down, and I feel like I’m barely making it by with the little heater. Maybe pull the folding door open a little more and put the humidifier outside but in front of the closet? :hmmmm: She smells amazing already. :cheesygrinsmiley: On to the Dope Seeds blueberry auto.
PXL_20220120_222543667.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220120_234641088.PORTRAIT.jpg

She was born on January 6th so she’s 14 days old. She’s a hardy one. I’m honestly surprised that she survived germination let alone the two tries at getting the helmet membrane off of her little sprout. She had gotten a little tall in her solo cup - I think because I have had her in the closet snuggling with the Blackberry under the SF. So I up potted her yesterday into a nice 3 gal plastic pot with fresh ProMix and Prescription blend nutes mixed into it and slid her under the second SF light. I turned the light down a little bit this evening since it kinda looks to me like there are some new spots on the leaves. I’ve consistently sprouted all of my seedlings under the little and very useful lights that @Virgin Ground recommended to me a year or so ago...so I should probably find the LUX meter. It will be nice to have both of those lights running at flower in the closet to add a little more warmth, but me thinks not yet.
PXL_20220120_232502166.jpg

Thanks for looking and be safe out there. :peace:

They're looking good, Boo!
That Blackberry might be showing you a little purple soon- I checked back in my journal, and it looks like the Blueberry is right on schedule...you're doing a great job on them, as usual!

Your plants look great, Boo.

That's the one I have and I think @candycane (?) has the same one, too. If it's not candy, it's @Heavenly Hybrid who has one. ;)
:) Must be cc? I did buy one a while back, but apparently it won’t work if your tap water is too salty. I had to return it and get a different unit. Any warm mist humidifier would help, but just like Shed said, drippy walls.

I don't think that's true since if you want it to create more steam they tell you to add salt.
I must be remembering it backward, I just remembered it wasn’t working and salt. :laughtwo:

They're looking good, Boo!
That Blackberry might be showing you a little purple soon- I checked back in my journal, and it looks like the Blueberry is right on schedule...you're doing a great job on them, as usual!
Thanks Carcass! I went back and looked in your journal too and it looks like your Blueberry was WSE seed, this one is a Dope seed, no? Either way she’s lovely and happy. ;) Thank you again for her.

, this one is a Dope seed, no?
Yes it is- I'd forgotten about mine being a WSE seed :hmmmm: ..And you're welcome! Now we just wait for you to turn her into something beautiful !
No color yet, I can’t wait for it to start!

It does look like a little color is starting on the Blackberry- the tips of the leaf serrations are looking a bit blueish...so the purple shouldn't be far behind!
She's gonna be a pretty one!

Back
Top Bottom