Blue Angel 2019

Hey! Taking a late seat if you don’t mind. Girls are looking great! They look to be around the same stage as mine are but seem to be flowering faster. I’m not feeding near the nute system you are though so might have something to do with it. Great work!

wow, looking super good BLS! I bet you are stoked! Well done bro!

Thanks brother!! Means a lot!

I checked on the plants last night and they’re doing great! Much bigger pistil size! Getting excited definitely! :yahoo:

:thanks:

I was waiting on Tarzan to swing out of that jungle..lol..i did see a monkey on one of your back branches..lol..
Wow brother, that looks fantastic.
..just caught back up on the journal- hope you and the family are doing well brother.

Tarzan wasn’t in there, I caught him last week squished him like a bug, and kept Jane! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lmao thanks brother!! Means a lot!

I’m glad your back and all caught up! I’d like you the same even if you didn’t :laugh:

The family is good! My daughter is still madly in love with me and still making my wife’s life hard lol! Kids! :laugh:

Talk to you soon brother!!

woot woot! :theband:

congrats to you and the wife on the nomination backlipslide! i've been away from the interweb while gathering firewood, single parenting and getting way too busy at work....things are looking mighty green over in your neck of the woods. stay classy brother.

Thanks bro!! Means a lot!! The wife knows, but she doesn’t care as much about the nomination as I do lol!! I’m gunna need a miracle To win, that @Duggan is just all too mighty, and powerful!! :adore:

Your a single parent? That’s great of you to step up and be the role model you need to be for your kid(s). I’m sorry but it’s kind of hard to tell with just the name, and I don’t want to make the same mistake I made with @carcass

Are you the mother, or father? Please forgive me of offending you lol not trying to be rude, and I just don’t want to call you a gender that your not lol!

Life gets busy!! And at times feels like it will never slow down! Just take it like a grain of salt and one step at a time!! :thumb:

Thanks again bro!! It truly means a lot!!

Looking mighty fine buddy!

Thank you so much TBE! One day I’ll be all growed up with a plant worthy of POTM! Will this run be it? I doubt it! But I’ll try!! :laugh:

Lol thanks again brother! Good to see you! Hope you and yours are well, as well!!

Wow! Guess it's safe to call it the Canadian forest of dankness!

I'm amazed at how much there is. It's just getting so thick now. Superb work! :goodjob:

I can't wait to see them buds!

Haha that would be the notorious boreal forest your speaking of!!

The BLS jungle, is getting pretty smelly!! :yahoo:

Haha yeah bro!! It’s getting pretty Alan in there! (Does anyone get the reference?)

Haha thanks again bro!! It really means a lot!!

How’s the drying going of your fallen soldier?

Thanks for dropping in again bro!!

I've got that corncob type led that my son gave me in my box supplementing my big light-it puts out a lot of blue(ish) light,and it didn't affect the flowering on my last grow-I'm not sure if it helps much,but it didn't hurt anything either.

Those girls are looking great,BL-gonna be quite the flower show in there in a week or 2!

Well I unplugged the small light, slid the big light over to more in the centre and the rest is history!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks carcass!! It means a lot! It’s been a long 70+ days with these ladies and I’m excited to go into flower with them!! Also excited to try out my new flowering nutes! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks again carcass!! Always good to see you!

That thing is PACKED big B how you gonna fit your Packer dude in there? Talk about organization...you could about play chess on the flower pattern of the middle plants. Congrats on the nomination! Cheers mate! :yahoo:

Thanks for dropping in bro!! Good to see you!!

My gnome is still in there, barely breathing though! He’s pushed up against the side of the tent, but he hasn’t said the safe word yet, so, I haven’t moved him out yet! That Guy is a powerhouse!!

Unlike the Pittsburgh Steelers this year! Off to a horrible start! Rothlesburger is out for the season, which could be a good thing lol he’s good! But let’s bring in some new young awesome talent!!

The nomination is nice! Thanks bro! The goal is to be nominated, and win! Ive got some work to do though!

Thanks for stopping in bro!

Shit I remember when I first came to this site, your journal was the first journal I followed! You mean a lot to me Pbass!! Stay lifted!!

Awww - they're so cute at that age!!! :battingeyelashes: Looks like everything is moving along well!!!!

Oh jeez - TMI - TMI - I know how this ends!!!;)

:rofl:

Thanks for being such a great person greenjeans! You crack me up!

Thanks for everything man!

Last but not least! I need to hit send and go to my last page to message back one more person lol

Hey! Taking a late seat if you don’t mind. Girls are looking great! They look to be around the same stage as mine are but seem to be flowering faster. I’m not feeding near the nute system you are though so might have something to do with it. Great work!

Hey bro!! Glad you made it! Good to see you!

Damn I thought my plants were transitioning into flower super slow! It’s starting to pick up now!! Getting exciting!!

I’m really excited to use my flowering nutes :yahoo:

Hope to see you around more often!!

Thank you so much man!! It really means a lot!!

Update:

Finally brought the ladies out for a much needed drink.

I may have fu**ed up though.

14C817EB-68CA-464B-AA3A-23D9FFBB876C.jpeg

That was the star line up, to the all star game!

I mixed up a dose of early flower, instead of late veg. I also gave them a dose of bud start. Mixed my water, then read the rest of the bottle (after seeing the dosage I quit reading) it says to add once the bud sites are about a finger nail size. They definitely are not finger nail size. Face palm! Oh well, let’s see how they react to the feeding. They were all very light, and starting to droop.

I also mixed in some super B+ stress reliever in as well, because I cleaned out the centre of the plant a bit, to open it up a bit. I may have got a lil rambunctious, and took off more then I had planned.. (shrugs it off) :ganjamon:

38BD34AA-003D-4EF3-91AD-94444C5F747F.jpeg

A4C35518-00DF-45EC-8DAD-3A171F321439.jpeg

The second picture is just for reference.

I forgot to take pictures of the hygrometer again, but the low was 17C and high was 24C the tent was sitting around 23C when I got to it. I didn’t pay too much attention to the RH but it was good, right around 40-50%

I raised the light back up to about 20-24” above the higher plants. It was around 17” before I raised it. That poor BC.. (shakes my head)

8E1E57A3-E489-4744-999F-6B3675557A48.jpeg

I’m also wondering if that second light I threw in the tent is disrupting the transition into flower..?:hmmmm:

I noticed a lot of blue light coming off of it, while I was visiting them. A lot more blue light then my big light puts off. I think I might remove it tonight. I’m just worried my one light isn’t going to be enough for the three plants. I need to win me a light!! I can’t afford a new one. Just got paid today and I’m already broke. :laughtwo:

Oh damn! I have a speeding ticket to pay as well I forgot about! I’ll have to put that off till next pay cheque, it’ll only my fourth in a row saying that :laugh:

Ok now for the pictures. :nomo:

I do want to say! It’s getting hard to take pictures of them when I bring them out. I had to stand on a bucket to get good pictures of the top view. Except for BC. BC is still easy!

So that’s all for tonight!

Except, as soon as I finish this and hit send. I’m going and unplugging that stupid smaller light I have. :surf:

Thanks for tuning in everyone!! I appreciate all the love and support from you guys!! Your the real MVP’s here!!

:passitleft:

Your garden is awesome! And your journal is fun and educational to read!

ttyl

Your garden is awesome! And your journal is fun and educational to read!

ttyl

First of all! I want to thank you for taking the time to get familiar with my journal!! It truly means a lot bro!!

Secondly! Thank you for your kind words!! I put a lot into said journal and it really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

P.s. I’m loving your mandarin plant. She’s gorgeous!!

Thanks again bro!! :thanks:

hey hey hey backlipslide, no offence from this fella. if i was a cannabis plant, you would have tossed me out of the garden by now, i've got nothin but pollen my brother! super stoked for you and the wife. humility is rare in humans, so stay classy.

:laugh:

I assumed you were a guy, but you know what happens when a person assumes! Makes and ass(outta)u&me. :laughtwo:

Thanks bro!! Have a great day my friend!!

*My head hanging in shame* My apologies @Backlipslide for joining your journal so late. I got into a rut of just checking alerts from the journals that I've wandered into at some point, and I failed to realize that there are other kickass journals (like yours) out there. I've seen you around commenting on so many other journals and i have to tell you, your one of my favorites. Your encouragement and positive energy that you provide to the other growers is unmatched, in my opinion. This site is better for having you as an active part of it. Okay, enough ass kissing...oh wait, maybe just a bit more...

Just so you know, I wandered into this journal a couple of days ago, and it's taking me until now to get caught up. I love the custom tent. Not to mention the changing table, the shed and the seedling station. You and @greenjeans have skill, my friend. The ladies are beautiful and at least I'm here for the fun part - flower. Also, I've never met your daughter, but I know I just want to pinch those little cheeks of hers. I can tell by the stories you've shared, that she's a doll.

If you will accept my apology, I'll be here with you, and all of these other fine growers, until you give us that final smoke report in a couple of months. :Namaste:

You and @greenjeans have skill,
He's like the son I never had !!!!! :laughtwo: Oh wait, I have two !!!! And they have skills as well, actually one is an engineer and designs ziplines, adventure parks etc. - he has kind of become the Zipline guru of Canada - he and his wife are now stopping early their trip to Paris because they have to go to Mauritius, near Madagascar to inspect something.
My other son is a tool n die guy running a CNC lathe, mostly making parts for Boeing plane engines, but he had nothing to do with their software!!!!!
Hey Fish - try to keep up, jeez...... ;)

Update:

First off! I want to thank you FEF and GreenJeans Your uplifting messages truly means a lot! It definitely made my week! No doubt! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: I will get to your reply’s after the update.

I brought...

Ok whoops, sorry about that, I started typing, and then looked at the baby monitor and my daughter was standing in bed. So I went to go investigate because, well, it’s my damn free time! And it’s her bed time of course as well lol.

I guess she had a nice surprise for me in her diaper.

So my hands are washed and I’m back now.

Let’s get to it!

I brought the ladies out for a feeding today, (earlier) as I got off work early and didn’t need to pick my daughter up for a couple hours.

I mixed up an early flower dose of three part system nutrients.

D5345389-A1E4-4D75-ACDE-BBEC3B4F103F.jpeg

With the early flower bud start, nutrients. That stuff is neat, it’s pink.

Added to my water in this order,

52A00689-156E-4EC4-A121-8D379CDBF757.jpeg

Left to right^

I’ve been adding the nutes with teaspoons this entire time I’ve been growing. Today was the first time I used my brain! And used a damn tablespoon!

Well, ok! Get off my back guys! It was my wife using her brain! :goof:

Instead of 6 teaspoons, only two tablespoons! Imagine that! Math is a wonderful thing!! :laugh:

So yeah, back to the plants! I brought them out all one at a time, kept BC in the middle and flipped the two outside plants around after I put them back.

The hygrometer said,

AC1C6394-DB04-49E6-8F1F-4C2443CCF9E8.jpeg

796392EE-C8E3-4AE1-9C8D-E016DE5EB72E.jpeg

415B1963-5D33-4EDD-B86F-A38116EE1FE8.jpeg

had to edit that pic^ because my shirt was showing!! (Everyone gasps, and a lady faints)
Quick puff of the Dark Angel! :cough:

Oh by the way! Side not: I’m officially down to one jar of my Dark Angel left, as of today. :bong:

I’m really liking the temperatures the tent has been holding!! Those are the ranges I get to sit back and not stress about my, plants because of my, sweaty butt crack!

Ok now for the pictures! Just need to go upload them! I’ll be back at the snap of a finger!

:bong:

ok I’m back!

I just want to start off with Jimbo!

Jimbo Jim was caught by your truly picking his nose! By yours truly! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha what ever! I just better not find any boogers on my plants!

I haven’t told him about the Steelers crappy 0-2 start this year!

He keeps asking but, I keep sticking him in the back corner so he’s always muffled through the plants and I can’t hear him anymore.:cheesygrinsmiley:

and the rest of the pictures..

After this short pause for the cause! :bong:

I left these next pictures out because, I wanted to show you why I leave three internodes in tact after topping, and not only two.

All the way, from the bottom of the plant, they still manage to find their way!:yahoo:

If not, then snip snip, once it comes time for lollipoping!

That’s all for tonight!

Thanks once again! To everyone that takes time out of your busy days to follow along!!

This ones for you!!

*My head hanging in shame* My apologies @Backlipslide for joining your journal so late. I got into a rut of just checking alerts from the journals that I've wandered into at some point, and I failed to realize that there are other kickass journals (like yours) out there. I've seen you around commenting on so many other journals and i have to tell you, your one of my favorites. Your encouragement and positive energy that you provide to the other growers is unmatched, in my opinion. This site is better for having you as an active part of it. Okay, enough ass kissing...oh wait, maybe just a bit more...

Just so you know, I wandered into this journal a couple of days ago, and it's taking me until now to get caught up. I love the custom tent. Not to mention the changing table, the shed and the seedling station. You and @greenjeans have skill, my friend. The ladies are beautiful and at least I'm here for the fun part - flower. Also, I've never met your daughter, but I know I just want to pinch those little cheeks of hers. I can tell by the stories you've shared, that she's a doll.

If you will accept my apology, I'll be here with you, and all of these other fine growers, until you give us that final smoke report in a couple of months. :Namaste:

@FishEyedFool

You sir! Have made my week!

Words can not describe how much that means to me!

I’m actually lost for words right now!

Actually my mouth was full of chicken strips, so I probably couldn’t of said a word if I tried!

Lol no seriously FEF!! You sir are the real MVP here!

I love building things! Working with my hands! And I bet @greenjeans would agree to that!

Green jeans has got to have me beat ten fold! He’s got many, many more years of experience, then I do, and you just can’t teach that!

One day when I growed up, I hope to have at least half the knowledge he has now!

And FEF! Not a problem about just getting here now! Everyone does there thing! I find my self getting into one of those grooves you were saying.

Anywho! I better get back to my notifications!! I’ve got a butt load of them! And it’s bed time soon!

Again! I want to thank you for the kind words! I’m more then happy to have you along for the ride!!

We will talk soon!!

He's like the son I never had !!!!! :laughtwo: Oh wait, I have two !!!! And they have skills as well, actually one is an engineer and designs ziplines, adventure parks etc. - he has kind of become the Zipline guru of Canada - he and his wife are now stopping early their trip to Paris because they have to go to Mauritius, near Madagascar to inspect something.
My other son is a tool n die guy running a CNC lathe, mostly making parts for Boeing plane engines, but he had nothing to do with their software!!!!!
Hey Fish - try to keep up, jeez...... ;)

You sir!

You have some very smart sons! Great jobs! With a great wage! (I can only assume anyways)

You should be very proud sir!! :circle-of-love:

Alright....33 pages late is a bit much, even for me!
:rofl:

I always bring enough blunts for the whole class! Hope ya don't mind me hangin' around.
:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

I got a lil catchin' up to do.
:nomo:

Preston!!

Good to have you here bro!!

Now quit being stingy! Pass that damn blunt already! :rofl:

Haha just playing around brother!!

Good to see you in my neck of the woods! I’m more then happy to have you! And your more then welcome anytime!!

Take your time catching up! I understand the time it takes to get caught up on 33 pages!

Again! I’m happy to have you here bro!

Update:

First off! I want to thank you FEF and GreenJeans Your uplifting messages truly means a lot! It definitely made my week! No doubt! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: I will get to your reply’s after the update.

I brought...

Ok whoops, sorry about that, I started typing, and then looked at the baby monitor and my daughter was standing in bed. So I went to go investigate because, well, it’s my damn free time! And it’s her bed time of course as well lol.

I guess she had a nice surprise for me in her diaper.

So my hands are washed and I’m back now.

Let’s get to it!

I brought the ladies out for a feeding today, (earlier) as I got off work early and didn’t need to pick my daughter up for a couple hours.

I mixed up an early flower dose of three part system nutrients.

D5345389-A1E4-4D75-ACDE-BBEC3B4F103F.jpeg

With the early flower bud start, nutrients. That stuff is neat, it’s pink.

Added to my water in this order,

52A00689-156E-4EC4-A121-8D379CDBF757.jpeg

Left to right^

I’ve been adding the nutes with teaspoons this entire time I’ve been growing. Today was the first time I used my brain! And used a damn tablespoon!

Well, ok! Get off my back guys! It was my wife using her brain! :goof:

Instead of 6 teaspoons, only two tablespoons! Imagine that! Math is a wonderful thing!! :laugh:

So yeah, back to the plants! I brought them out all one at a time, kept BC in the middle and flipped the two outside plants around after I put them back.

The hygrometer said,

AC1C6394-DB04-49E6-8F1F-4C2443CCF9E8.jpeg

796392EE-C8E3-4AE1-9C8D-E016DE5EB72E.jpeg

415B1963-5D33-4EDD-B86F-A38116EE1FE8.jpeg

had to edit that pic^ because my shirt was showing!! (Everyone gasps, and a lady faints)
Quick puff of the Dark Angel! :cough:

Oh by the way! Side not: I’m officially down to one jar of my Dark Angel left, as of today. :bong:

I’m really liking the temperatures the tent has been holding!! Those are the ranges I get to sit back and not stress about my, plants because of my, sweaty butt crack!

Ok now for the pictures! Just need to go upload them! I’ll be back at the snap of a finger!

:bong:

ok I’m back!

I just want to start off with Jimbo!

Jimbo Jim was caught by your truly picking his nose! By yours truly! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha what ever! I just better not find any boogers on my plants!

I haven’t told him about the Steelers crappy 0-2 start this year!

He keeps asking but, I keep sticking him in the back corner so he’s always muffled through the plants and I can’t hear him anymore.:cheesygrinsmiley:

and the rest of the pictures..

After this short pause for the cause! :bong:

I left these next pictures out because, I wanted to show you why I leave three internodes in tact after topping, and not only two.

All the way, from the bottom of the plant, they still manage to find their way!:yahoo:

If not, then snip snip, once it comes time for lollipoping!

That’s all for tonight!

Thanks once again! To everyone that takes time out of your busy days to follow along!!

This ones for you!!

I see pistils! :headbanger: (pumps fists in the air) :woohoo:
Beautiful update bro! It's fantastic how they have grown. This will be your best yet!

Hey BL, just skimmed through to catch up nice looking plants you have there, all got a nice stretch and will soon fill in nicely keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom