Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Ok so got another new baby up an above ground now. Here is a Tangie'matic Auto in a 10 gal cloth pot.

An here we got my Girl Scout Cookie sisters which are photos not autos.

Then here we got my Bluedream Auto also in a 10 gal cloth pot.

Then this is the newest item I was looking at getting. Then I can start pressing some of my own rosin better then with a hairstraightner lmao.

So today is looking to be a rosin press day lol. I got up am went to take the dogs outside and noticed I got a FedEx delivery. It ended up being my terpenes. They showed up b4 i got outside so thts cool. I ended up getting the strain sunset sherbet from delta 9 a 1ml bottle and then some linalool a 10ml bottle which is supposed to help with depression and anxiety and what not so I'll trying those out today mixxed in with some fresh rosin I'll be pressing from some kief am dry sift i collected yesterday. Here is the terpenes an the bottle they came in i put a lighter next to them for a size reference not tht they came with a lighter lmao.

Here are the Girlscoutcookies I got going right now. One is growing better then the other slightly she is way taller. An the other is shorter an fatter more typical indica look to her. So they should make for some good smoke come harvest.

Then here I got my Bluedream Auto growing nicely.

An then here is the last but not least my Tangie'matic auto.

Lookin' good, Brother! :welldone:

:thanks:brother krip much appreciated. I'm actually starting 4 more babies 2dayo_O. I started germing 2 pineapple chunk from Humboldt seeds and then 2 aphrodite I forget the breeder tho:eek:. An I also think they are regular seeds from when I first started growing so guna have to watch for males. An if I find any:sorry::rip: lol. I found this pack at the bottom of my seed collection an member when I ran it before it was some fire. Now I'm even more excited to grow it considering how much I've learned since way back then :rofl:

So update time I think lol. I think it's time I can kick the nutes up to 2ml of each pro-tekt and foilage-pro per gallon of ro water. For all but my tangie'matic auto she is still small they will get the xtra amount but the tangie will get one more feeding of 1ml each per gallon of water. So up first is my GirlScoutCookies #1 an #2. #1 is the taller one she is booming along FAST I hope she is a she and not a he lol.

Then here is the Bluedream Auto.

Then last but not least the baby tangie. See why I'm guna keep her on a baby feed she still tiny lol.

Ok so I switched things around now that I got my new QB light up an running. I took my old Mars reflector 96 dwn an put up my new quantum board light in the flower area. I then took tht reflector 96 an put it in the veg tent.

So up first I'll show my flower area now that the QB light is up an running.

And then here is my veg tent now that I took down one of the old Mars 300's and replaced it with my Mars reflector 96. So all in all things are looking pretty good here now lol. Altho when trying to turn the screw on my quantum board driver to dim the power dwn the dam screw is stripped. So guna need to figure a way to get it out or have them replace it but for now things are doing ok lol.

Oh an I also forgot to put my new seeds I'm germing into paper towels lastnight lol. So when I jus now when to check on them they all sunk dwn with jus a slight touch. So I put them into paper towels ina sandwich bag. Two of the afrodite were split open an one had alil nub poking threw hopefully it's a girl hopefully they both are. And then one of the pineapple chunk had split open alil but not the other so we will see how they all look in a day or 2 here in the towel an baggie.

Ok so got some okish kinda good news lmao. Member my 4 beans I was germing the 2 pineapple chunk and 2 afrodite? Well one of each popped up so far. So i will atleast have alil pineapple chunk and some afrodite. I hope they are fem beans I'm pretty sure they are but not a 100% so we will see but here they are.

Up first pineapple chunk without the cup over it. I'm guna leave the cup as a humidity dome of sorts in Hope's the other pineapple chunk pops up.

Then here we got my afrodite the closest one in the pic the farthest one is the pineapple chunk.

Ok so I noticed like an hour or 2 after I posted my new baby pics the next pineapple chunk popped up lmao. So now 2 for 2 on the pineapple chunk and so far 1 of 2 for afrodite. But watch I post this an an hour later I'll be 4 for 4 lol...... atleast I hope so :D

There we go pic inserted now lol clicked post n forgot to put the pic in Haha. But yea 2 for 2 now with the chunk.

Looking good in here Blazin, I’m subbed up. I’m interested in seeing your Tangiematic finish out, I’m gonna get some on my next seed order.✌

Hells yea man glad to gave u along here have alil hibrix gorilla glue#4 mixed with a bit of c4 :passitleft: an yea I love some good ole tangy. Plus this bitch tends to get pretty stinky I jus love it lol. And if it's the monster pheno I get huge ass yields. The last monster tangy I had I got between 4 an 5 zips so run three to five of them at a time N can get 12 to 25 zips umm yes hello sounds nice to me lol. An if ur guna do them dwc then ur guna have the best chance atleast so far from my testing I'm trying to see what my autos do best in dwc w/synth nutes or soil w/synth nutes or docs hibrix but so far only have had one run with an auto in docs HB soil and 2 with normal soil. So still gotta do a few more with each style to get more accurate information. But yea bro good luck ima have to swing over by ur journal n see how ur setup is and how the garden is doing.

I really like the Blue dramatic, I got huge yields and the bud was strong also. I may have to do a Blue Dream magic and Tangiematic grow lol✌

Hells yea brother they are tits. I notice with my last few tangies I ran they start off all swanky an weird with the leaves lookn all wrinkly an shit but she grew out of it each time before so hopefully she does again this time lol. But now my BD dam she is beastmoding it right out the gate Haha she is like alil over double the size of the tangy maybe even close to triple lol.

I really like the Blue dramatic, I got huge yields and the bud was strong also. I may have to do a Blue Dream magic and Tangiematic grow lol✌

Just dropped some Blue Dreamatic today. Definitely a favorite. Broke in my new bong with it back on Thursday. Holy hell. I had too much. Two big rips and three small ones. Didn't need the three small ones. Maybe didn't even need all but the first. Everything was funny. I sat down on the couch and was spaced. Wife said you better go lay in bed because pretty soon you won't be able to move and I can't carry you. Took me 10 minutes or so to get the muscles to cooperate. I managed to get to the bed and enjoyed the rest of the ride there.

Just dropped some Blue Dreamatic today. Definitely a favorite. Broke in my new bong with it back on Thursday. Holy hell. I had too much. Two big rips and three small ones. Didn't need the three small ones. Maybe didn't even need all but the first. Everything was funny. I sat down on the couch and was spaced. Wife said you better go lay in bed because pretty soon you won't be able to move and I want carry you. Took me 10 minutes or so to get the muscles to cooperate. I managed to get to the bed and enjoyed the rest of the ride there.
Lol, my wife’s all the time telling me I need to go to bed lol. I will say I’m alright and she’ll say well you sure don’t look alright lmao✌️

Lol, my wife’s all the time telling me I need to go to bed lol. I will say I’m alright and she’ll say well you sure don’t look alright lmao✌

Hahaha to funny but for real the same here jus wasnt my wifey it was my ex girlfriend but she wud always say the same thing lol

Just dropped some Blue Dreamatic today. Definitely a favorite. Broke in my new bong with it back on Thursday. Holy hell. I had too much. Two big rips and three small ones. Didn't need the three small ones. Maybe didn't even need all but the first. Everything was funny. I sat down on the couch and was spaced. Wife said you better go lay in bed because pretty soon you won't be able to move and I can't carry you. Took me 10 minutes or so to get the muscles to cooperate. I managed to get to the bed and enjoyed the rest of the ride there.

Lol yea man the bluedream is one of the family favorites. I like using bluedream and gorilla glue#4 autos mixed together for pressing rosin. It really makes a great tasting rosin when mixed both buds together and pressed at the same time.

I wanna get into pressing rosin one day soon for sure✌

Yea it's really fun I cant wait till I get a real press so I can start to get some good yields instead of this lol. Here is my c4 gorilla glue#4 rosin. I didnt get barely shit on this one cause the c4 used half her energy to make seeds so not alot of resin formed on here plus the gorilla glue had a bunch of mites on her n kinda got forgot about in the corner for 4 weeks lol. I some how forgot to feed her an only her. The others got so big at the time I cudnt even see her an then jus lost her lol. But still got some goodies from them here take a RIP of it off the infamous v-tower desktop vape my friend lol :volcano-smiley:even tho I didnt get barely any return off of 2 ana half oz this has got some of the best flavor I've ever gotten out of my stuff. I'm curious to see how it will taste with a c4 and a gorilla glue that have been growen really good an not for seed Haha.

Back
Top Bottom