BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Have A Great Tokerday Bid:thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Subbing us LED guys got to stick together

It seems there's more and more by the day. I joined the site about 12m ago and it seems like there are a lot more people growing now with leds than 12m ago, and a lot less debate over whether eyre any good or not. Looks like LEDs are about to come into the mainstream!

LED's totally work...Go check out what Kyle Kushman is growing Veganically under Lush Lighting LED'S(a sponsor here)...

led's are great been using em for over a year:thumb:

Just got my test light yesterday BID, this thing is definetely the brightest 200w panel Ive ever seen,looks like it easily has a 3 x 3 core footprint maybe more. I ll be replacing one of my 600w panels with it for the next round in a couple weeks, for now its over one of my veg stations. I ll be keeping a Black Domina #4 under it for the whole flower period and another #4 directly under one of my panels, should be interesting:)
Thats a 400w metal halide over the 4 x 4 tray
DSCF4708.JPG

Looks like this little light covers the space really well!
DSCF4711.JPG
DSCF4713.JPG
DSCF4714.JPG
DSCF47151.JPG
DSCF4716.JPG
DSCF4717.JPG
DSCF4718.JPG
DSCF47191.JPG

Theres a full first impressions update in my journal:peace:

It so bright I cant look at it bro, I get spots in my vision for 20 min with one glance at the diodes, I can look directly at my 600w panels and not get this.Brighter doesnt necasserily mean better though, all depends on the spectrums and wether or not the plants are using it all, we shall see. It is pretty cool that im vegging a 4 x 4 area fully by the looks of things with 200w though:)

It so bright I cant look at it bro, I get spots in my vision for 20 min with one glance at the diodes, I can look directly at my 600w panels and not get this.Brighter doesnt necasserily mean better though, all depends on the spectrums and wether or not the plants are using it all, we shall see. It is pretty cool that im vegging a 4 x 4 area fully by the looks of things with 200w though:)

I am turning my lights off for majority of the time I am in my box because of this. Eye protection is need IMO. Last thing you want is to explain how your eye sight sucks from growing weed

I am turning my lights off for majority of the time I am in my box because of this. Eye protection is need IMO. Last thing you want is to explain how your eye sight sucks from growing weed
this only happens if I look directly at the diodes bro, now that its hanging I dont get spots in my vission, but your right, if I spend any amount of time in there say training the girls then i ll either wear shades or turn it off:)

Wow the space looks absolutely flooded with light,! Seems tons brighter than mine by the pics, if the spectrums are the same as mine it should do really well my plants are doing great I had to raise the light couple days ago , and it seemed like it was brighter on the plants like it was hitting the canopy no hitting below it if that makes since.lol

its running pretty cool now too, the room is 10 degrees cooler today than it was yesterday with the 400, im pretty impressed with it so far.
You should see alot of penetration down through the plant bro right down to the soil but the reflection from the top fan leaves can be deceiving and even hard on the eyes.

Happy Weednsday BID:thumb:
gotta love them led's
technology does good sometimes

Update time- seems like it's been a while since I hooked y'all up with a good update so I have a couple dozen pics from last night, notes on the LED grow space ,, first I'll talk about the strains I know well blue dream & purple power, the blue dream seems to be growing about the same as normal structurally the differences are in rate she's growing faster and setting flowers faster than normal she is the most advanced into flower yet the last to get put under the light, very interesting to me , the purple power is the most different ,it's growing with much tighter node spacing and very long curly pistils,and more budsites than usual, and I noticed she is more aromatic at this stage, purple power is not a strong stinker to begin with but this round she's got a little B.o. Lol
As far as the rest go IM just impressed with the overall vigor and health, there's some white spots from the bloom spray it can burn if drops sit for long and don't absorb, and there seems to be alot of early Trich production, ok well on to the pics flower first then some veg
Flw1.jpg
Flw9.jpg
Flw8.jpg
Flw21.jpg
Flw3.jpg
Flw6.jpg
Flw7.jpg
Flw4.jpg
Flw18.jpg
Flw5.jpg
Flw19.jpg
Flw16.jpg
Flw10.jpg
Flw12.jpg
Flw13.jpg
Flw11.jpg
Flw15.jpg
Flw14.jpg
Flw17.jpg
Veg114.jpg
Veg61.jpg
Veg211.jpg
Veg51.jpg
Veg35.jpg
Veg43.jpg
Veg71.jpg

Lookin awesome as usual BID... I'm loving my TopLED as well, their lights are rockin for me so far. I'll be a few weeks behind you in flowering, so I can't wait to see how your girls get all their buddage and frost... it's like a kid at the holidays seeing what he expects to find under the tree in a couple weeks, lol ;) :Namaste:

Lookin awesome as usual BID... I'm loving my TopLED as well, their lights are rockin for me so far. I'll be a few weeks behind you in flowering, so I can't wait to see how your girls get all their buddage and frost... it's like a kid at the holidays seeing what he expects to find under the tree in a couple weeks, lol ;) :Namaste:

Yup I love checking them, always a big smile on my face

I do imagine so, I know each time I see noticable change, I grin like an idiot, except with the Mystery Machine that won't stop growing upwards anyway, lol... 2 defols and supercropped in flower and that sativa girl thinks the roof is the limit, literally, lol. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom