BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

yea stiff competition in both contests
I need to enter a month when everyones too busy or something and they forget lol

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::grinjoint:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy THCursday BID and Spiffy:)
So when does the BID box O Joy hit the retail market!!! ??? lol What an awesome Idea BID!!! Its like a tackle box for catching stoners :)
I know it would catch a fish. I can tell you that for sure:bravo:

you think i stand a chance, or did i just set myself up to stress out for 2 weeks,,,again lol i always trip when i enter i want everybody to win but me just a tiny bit more, omg the prizes are redonk!! we have crazy awesome sponsors!!

You got my vote for NOTM! :thumb:

A lot of members know what a spectacular plant that Blue Dream was. Pretty, pretty bud pictures!

So like um I like have um like an update to like do but like I have to like use Firefox to like upload the pics, cuz um like it's the only browser that um like let's me see the select pics to upload button,so like I will do it when I can!
Got a question , I have some 30 yr old seeds they look nice & big, but giving the age I wanna give them the best possible chance at germinating,does anyone have a method they use or know of that works? My plan otherwise is this, stick em in the fridge for a few days, then scarify with a sand paper box I will make while they are in the fridge (cold stratification,perhaps in Coco dampened with humate tea)(the Coco will be sterilized by boiling in distilled water cooled & dried to damp) I will cut the pointy tip of the seed off ,not the hinge side, then soak them in a solution of distilled water with superthrive,and some dark matter,(humic & fulvic acid) and IM debating on what else should be in the water, maybe some tea(the one I rave about) IM thinking I should germ in the Coco but add some worm castings,& a little black strap molasses(this is found to reduce shock & feed microbes) IM planning on trying 2 timelines 1 where I fridge for a few days,if that fails then a 2-3 month stint in the Coco & fridge, I don't know what temp to set the fridge to since I don't know if they are sativa,indicate,hybrid or landrace I figured on a happy medium of 40f
Whatcha think? Any suggestions? Advice welcome!

With 30+ years and the grower I got them from has tried regular methods to germ them and they did not respond, I feel a more elaborate method is needed,,thanks for the input LS:thumb:

If you figure it out, I have a couple thousand bagseeds I'd like to sprout. I can get them to crack, but then nuttin happens. I think the trick is stimulating that first spurt of root growth. Maybe there's a hormone or chemical that would supercharge 'em or something.

Yo Happy THCursday BID:thumb:

If you figure it out, I have a couple thousand bagseeds I'd like to sprout. I can get them to crack, but then nuttin happens. I think the trick is stimulating that first spurt of root growth. Maybe there's a hormone or chemical that would supercharge 'em or something.

i read that if you aid the cracking by taking a thin blade and opening the shell a bit further it helps, also cutting the very tip of the pointy end off helps and to scrape away at the seam of the shell it eases opening, and then there's the scarification with coarse sand paper even to the point of making the shell thinner all help it get popped

I use a matchbox lines with about 320 sandpaper to shake the seeds in for a minute, it scrapes the sides of the seeds to aid in moisture penetrating the seeds shell.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

Happy Freeweed day
especially if you got free weed:thumb:

Soooooooo what's the goal BID????? Are you trying for the one gram per watt thing or what?? we know LEDs will grow pot, I think we are all wanting a LED that will replace MH and HPS lights at a lower cost maybe I lost track of what the goals were for your grow. I don't want to upset what you got goin' just wonderin and too lazy to go back and read some 20 pages to jog my memory (it's the shits to get old memory is first to go) lol peace brother and have a great Friedday:peace::high-five::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

Well for me it's a tent full of plants,can the light do the job and grow a decent crop of buds, reaching a gpw should be easy, with a 240 watt light,,goal is to find out what it can do for me, for the mfg it's proving their lights work well, I didn't set the bar high for a first ever LED run, gotta get used to it and how the plants react before I start setting real goals, my last few plant were a disappointment in yeilds due to serious heat issues 2-3 Oz per plant under dual 600s is dismal, that's why Im switching to a Vert Scrog

pretty girls nice update BID:thumb:

got a question for ya what you using to edit your photos with like adding the captions and stuff?
I like my led's been getting decent yields with it
had 2 plants so far just under I mean a squeek under 3 oz
that's on the higher end tho average easy 2 oz a plant
if their lights are good they should produce a decent yield and less heat is a big plus

pretty girls nice update BID:thumb:

got a question for ya what you using to edit your photos with like adding the captions and stuff?
I like my led's been getting decent yields with it
had 2 plants so far just under I mean a squeek under 3 oz
that's on the higher end tho average easy 2 oz a plant
if their lights are good they should produce a decent yield and less heat is a big plus

I think this light is gonna do well it's already got them packing flowers pretty well & with the lower heat it should help too I figure I lost 1-2 Oz due to heat on the last 4-5 plants,,thank goodness it's been cooler, the programs I use to edit pic are "picsart" from the Android play store, on my tablet it rocks,not tried the PC version if there is one,for PC I use "MGI photosuite 4" the newer versions suck wet goat butt hair! I just crop and add text and sometimes Lil'bobbles

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom