Bell Syphon - Flood And Drain System

Update photo, these new Cyco flower nutrients cant hold a PH i set PH at 5.8 check it again 12hrs later and its at 5.3 .
Its starting to piss me off its been doing the same thing all week after changing chemical brands from budright .

:passitleft:

Update photo, these new Cyco flower nutrients cant hold a PH i set PH at 5.8 check it again 12hrs later and its at 5.3 .
Its starting to piss me off its been doing the same thing all week after changing chemical brands from budright .

Mine does the same so I mix my Res at 6.2 then it will drop but still be in range if miss checking before a scheduled feed. Would be nice to just mix and be done with it though. I went from organic salts to synthetic thinking it would help but didn't 🙄 your ladies a beast though 👌

Mine does the same so I mix my Res at 6.2 then it will drop but still be in range if miss checking before a scheduled feed. Would be nice to just mix and be done with it though. I went from organic salts to synthetic thinking it would help but didn't 🙄 your ladies a beast though 👌
Thanks , the nutrients I was previously using didn't do this 😊 its a bit strange.

I generally don't look at ec i do ppm and I run that at 1250ppm it generally works out to be double the ppm so 2500ec
That's fairly high for a flood and drain system! Check ya ec in the system. Its probably climbing as the pH is dropping!
What week of flower you in?
They may be nearing finish so they will be up taking less.
I'll bet ya ec is higher than what ya putting in!

That's fairly high for a flood and drain system! Check ya ec in the system. Its probably climbing as the pH is dropping!
What week of flower you in?
They may be nearing finish so they will be up taking less.
I'll bet ya ec is higher than what ya putting in!
 EC
20230822_173417.jpg
20230822_173436.jpg

PPM
Its in about week 7 or 8 of flowering, I have always ran nutrients at 1200-1300 ppm
This issue only started on these cyco nutrients didn't do it with growright or budright

First time jerky maker 3 time jerky eater 🤣 im addicted i love the shit .
Wonder how adding a trim tray collection to the marinade would work out 🤔🤔 , the way i hook into the jerky id be totally fkn smashed :rofl::laugh::rofl:
IMG_20230826_111514_220.jpg

20230825_131222.jpg

20230825_131230.jpg

Im going to test print this design, its a design to fit on each end of 20mm electrical conduit and clip onto the vertical poles of the tent to stop tent sucking in and also hold scrog net in place .
If someone wants to use the STL I will share it when I've Beta tested it.
IMG_20230829_175927_349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom