Bell Syphon - Flood And Drain System

How it all started and where it's currently at OG Kush
photo period

:// having a
play around with features of this site trying to get my head around everything :passitleft:

:hmmmm:
Well that looks like shit how does everyone get nice black backgrounds and fancy writing like @Trala , posts do you do it with the features above or off-line then upload it :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Well that looks like shit how does everyone get nice black backgrounds and fancy writing like @Trala , posts do you do it with the features above or off-line then upload it :hmmmm::hmmmm:
The black background on many of my pics is actually a black sheet that’s used for light control in my Bloom Room. When I get fancy I use a background remover to make it totally black. And like shed said, I just use the tools here.

I like putting together a collection of pics and I use a collage app for that.

Nice frost rails going on!
Yea she's frosty as fuck :drool:
Really starting to get a deep pong about it , I've left the grow room door open that the tent sits in and I wake up in the middle of the night smelling wicked smells

:drool::drool:

its worse than a slow cooker cooking over night 😳

Buds are starting to fill out
:popcorn:

It will be interesting to see how much i get off this plant all depends on how much it fills out definitely has enough crowns and potential.
Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:

Looks promising from my house Absorber!
Looking promising from here too, its going to be interesting the whole top 6 inches of the plant has become one big bud all the collars have merged im keeping room humidity down as much as possible and fan on to try and keep any mould at bay .
All good do far
:popcorn::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom