Becca's B+, Blue Meanie, Purple Mystic From Spore Genetics & Blue Yeti LC Fun Run

It's going to be a very nice batch. There are pins everywhere. Now I'm thinking the B+ and BMC are now pretty much run. I might clear out the SAB, put the BY bag in an aluminum tray, carefully cut the bag back leaving about 2" for rehydration later, and put it in the SAB. It will get more air and have better light and humidity control that way, and all the pins on the sides can grow bigger.

Here's a photo taken today before moving it:

BY20240620_124949r.jpg
Sounds like a plan 🤔👍 CL🍀

Blue Yetis are getting big fast. Harvest in maybe 2 or 3 days? Added 100 mL of H2O to the BY bag to keep it hydrated. BMC shoebox cake has decided to pop one last little flush so I covered it with another shoebox so it can get light and stay hydrated.

BY20240622_114115r.jpg
BY20240622_114144r.jpg
BMC20240622_114529r.jpg
Those puppies 🐶 just look 👀 like they are going to be good 😌. They look 👀 very tempting but potent in a kick 🦵 yer azz way. lol 😂 Please keep us posted on the effects. I have another 6 grams Purple Mystic adventure scheduled for this weekend. I’m hoping for a repeat of the last one. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Those puppies 🐶 just look 👀 like they are going to be good 😌. They look 👀 very tempting but potent in a kick 🦵 yer azz way. lol 😂 Please keep us posted on the effects. I have another 6 grams Purple Mystic adventure scheduled for this weekend. I’m hoping for a repeat of the last one. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:
I could just stare at them for hours. It's fascinating to see them getting so big so fast, CL. Last time, the largest specimen weighed in at 110g wet, and just 10g fresh is enough for a nice flight. 🦋

As far as potency goes, the megadose I took did something like this:

ZapComix#2Cover.jpg

I could just stare at them for hours. It's fascinating to see them getting so big so fast, CL. Last time, the largest specimen weighed in at 110g wet, and just 10g fresh is enough for a nice flight. 🦋

As far as potency goes, the megadose I took did something like this:

ZapComix#2Cover.jpg

Hoping that your next hero 🦸‍♂️ dose is a flight ✈️ of enjoyment, peace ☮️ and happiness. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo::yahoo:

Right now, with my wife's condition I am some what limit to how much and how often I can take them. But, I do see another trip on the horizon soon. I enjoy them more with others, but when I do them alone I just watch TV or a movie. Nothing to demanding, some times the remote can be a challenging. :rofl:
I recommend a nice size dose in a blacked out room with something kind of hypnotic playing. It’s a totally different experience than your typical distorted reality. CL🍀

Right now, with my wife's condition I am some what limit to how much and how often I can take them. But, I do see another trip on the horizon soon. I enjoy them more with others, but when I do them alone I just watch TV or a movie. Nothing to demanding, some times the remote can be a challenging. :rofl:
I recommend a nice size dose in a blacked out room with something kind of hypnotic playing. It’s a totally different experience than your typical distorted reality. CL🍀
Santana's Abraxas album is awesome on headphones while shrooming. 🍄 :party: 🍄

Got some photos this morning with a ruler in view for perspective. Just one open veil, and I picked it because the cap looked funky. It bruises blue, weighed 10.71g, and the funk was, I believe, another pin that this one over-grew. Going to let the rest of them grow and get BIG.
The funky one I chopped up and cooked with my scrambled eggs. Will soon see if it scrambles my brain! :goof:

BY20240623_084412r.jpg
BY20240623_084442r.jpg

BY20240623_084540r.jpg
BY20240623_084611r.jpg

BY20240623_084653r.jpg

Last night I noticed pins forming in the Blue Yeti bag, so I opened it for the first time for some fresh air and a photo. There's a bunch of pins! 🍄 :party: 🍄🍄:party: 🍄 🍄 :party:🍄

BY20240619_095621r.jpg
To the untrained eye it almost resembles a bag of larva 💚🤘🏻

Santana's Abraxas album is awesome on headphones while shrooming. 🍄 :party: 🍄

I don’t like anything distracting when tripping because it makes me focus more on the music rather than it being a background noise. But it’s still a great album and I enjoy listening to it stoned. CL🍀

Got some photos this morning with a ruler in view for perspective. Just one open veil, and I picked it because the cap looked funky. It bruises blue, weighed 10.71g, and the funk was, I believe, another pin that this one over-grew. Going to let the rest of them grow and get BIG.
The funky one I chopped up and cooked with my scrambled eggs. Will soon see if it scrambles my brain! :goof:

BY20240623_084412r.jpg
BY20240623_084442r.jpg

BY20240623_084540r.jpg
BY20240623_084611r.jpg

BY20240623_084653r.jpg
I gotta laugh every time I see them, they just look so cool 😎 but dangerous in a good way. lol 😂 CL🍀

Nice batch coming in there @BeccaBuds.
I am looking at purchasing a few new varieties, I am running low, but I will be doing another a couple more batches of Blue Yeti soon.
Waiting for a nice size A+ to show up so I can print it.

TR
Yeah I’m thinking about getting some BYs myself. I’d like to hear more about the effects though. After all isn’t that why we grow them? Effects aside I think 🤔 they are just funky looking 👀, like a preview of what they have in store 🏬. lol 😆 CL🍀. 🦸‍♂️🍄🔥✈️🌈💥🚀💫🪐

Yeah I’m thinking about getting some BYs myself. I’d like to hear more about the effects though. After all isn’t that why we grow them? Effects aside I think 🤔 they are just funky looking 👀, like a preview of what they have in store 🏬. lol 😆 CL🍀. 🦸‍♂️🍄🔥✈️🌈💥🚀💫🪐

I had second thoughts about eating the whole 10g mushroom this morning and settled on half of it, 5g wet. Good thing- I got a very nice high with bright colors, mild visuals with eyes closed, giggles. Then I got sleepy and started to feel chilled so I crawled into bed and had intense dreams that I don't remember. Woke up 30 minutes ago feeling refreshed and energetic. Def very potent funny lookin' shrooms. 🚀 🍄🚀:lot-o-toke:

They look like they'll be ready to pick soon!

I had second thoughts about eating the whole 10g mushroom this morning and settled on half of it, 5g wet. Good thing- I got a very nice high with bright colors, mild visuals with eyes closed, giggles. Then I got sleepy and started to feel chilled so I crawled into bed and had intense dreams that I don't remember. Woke up 30 minutes ago feeling refreshed and energetic. Def very potent funny lookin' shrooms. 🚀 🍄🚀:lot-o-toke:

They look like they'll be ready to pick soon!
Wonder how a hero dose would be? When are you going for true Psyconaut ride? Maybe 🤔 a make Terrence McKenna proud trip? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. 🍄🚀💥🪐

Back
Top Bottom