Barney's Farm - Pink Kush In Coco

this is at mid of week 7 i don't expect much size increase on the upper colas but the mid level is still adding on some, i have dropped ec from 2.0 to now 1.2 and have removed the heater tubes they have been excellent for over night cold temps and even had them running during cold days..i just have to keep and eye out for some amber trichomes that could be at least 10 days away.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I had the tent side door open and i took a pic, i had the power go off today for a few minutes because a family member used a old toaster for some thicker bread and the toaster is faulty and tripped a fuse and also the power must off gone off at least 6 times during this flower only for short periods of time it doesn't look like it's effected the plant but i always get pissed off when the power goes off.

IMG_20240728_130617_079.jpg

I will be back here after harvest with the last of the pics for this grow and when i see some amber trichomes i will harvest it could be a week or more away...it's easy going with it now i just have to time the harvest.

1.jpg
2.jpg

using the phones macro can be deceiving distinguishing between cloudy trichomes and just light reflection on trichomes. it's at nearly week 8 and it still needs a bit more time and it's still sprouting new pistils on some of the colas.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

smells good and i got a good amount from it...i'll start smoking some of the smaller buds in 10 days just to try it.

IMG_20240811_074012_254.jpg
Congrats on your Harvest Amigo :thumb:
Neat, clean well organized, excellent work. :bravo:
Nice haul.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Bill, while harvesting it all looked o.k, i got good drying weather now and i will make a bunch of small changes for the better for the next grow...having a rest from feeding it ever day after harvest is a bonus as well.

Back
Top Bottom