Barney's Farm - Pink Kush In Coco

End of week 5.
I wasn't sure in early flower if this was going to o.k but i am glad the way it is so far, i am not using a carbon filter that because the outside smell from it is just sweet so it's not convincing unlike some of the skunk strains that give out a pungent smell that makes it obvious..but this still could become stronger smelling from week 6 to harvest anyway time will tell i would rather not use the carbon filter and probably won't.

1.jpg
2.jpg

I was going to attempt 2 plants in the 4x4 tent for the next grow but i think i'll just do the one it seems less work and i should still get enough harvest for my needs. i got these seeds in the fridge and undecided what to pick next for the next grow anyone recommendations what to choose or is currently growing?

Royal Cheese Fast Flowering (RQS)
Special Kush #1 (RQS)
Blueberry OG (Barney's Farm)
Lemon Tree (Barney's Farm)
Pure Kush (Original Sensible Seeds)
Amnesia Lemon (Original Sensible Seeds)
Zkittlez (Original Sensible Seeds)
Galaxy (Pyramid Seeds)
Critical Purple Kush (Seedsman)
Lemon Tree and Critical Purple Kush have both done very well for me in the past. I've had a couple heaters out of them seeds. 🤙

Critical Purple Kush
I bought about 4 of those a few years ago and still got about 3 in the fridge, I did attempt to grow one but it went male early and i may not use one for the next grow i just put it in the list...the lemon tree is tempting and there is a couple others there that i might try next like Blueberry OG (Barney's Farm) or Amnesia Lemon (Original Sensible Seeds).

here's the link to the critical purple kush that went male...maybe it was my grow technique at the time that caused it.

I'm using Flairforms dose chart and they recommend from week 4 to harvest to use they're budgenie and i do have some but i'm not using it this grow so i will continue to week 7 with the dose of 2.1ec then back it off to 1.4 to 1.8ec from week 8 to harvest. the top fan leaves are showing signs of burning i guess it's normal with continuous high ec of 2.1 and ph5.8. I added a pic from the side tent door there is a nice amount of lower flower forming.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 145450.png
IMG_20240722_144015_848.jpg

I'm using Flairforms dose chart and they recommend from week 4 to harvest to use they're budgenie and i do have some but i'm not using it this grow so i will continue to week 7 with the dose of 2.1ec then back it off to 1.4 to 1.8ec from week 8 to harvest. the top fan leaves are showing signs of burning i guess it's normal with continuous high ec of 2.1 and ph5.8. I added a pic from the side tent door there is a nice amount of lower flower forming.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 145450.png
IMG_20240722_144015_848.jpg
A little tip burn just means she is full. :thumb:
Looks fantastic my friend, nice work. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Bill I reckon so as well , and it's really the older fan leaves that have most of the burn but the new leaves on the flowering sites is really minor burn just a small amount on the tips, after a bunch of grows in coco it becomes easier once you understand the necessary requirements and routine.

Thanks Bill I reckon so as well , and it's really the older fan leaves that have most of the burn but the new leaves on the flowering sites is really minor burn just a small amount on the tips, after a bunch of grows in coco it becomes easier once you understand the necessary requirements and routine.
Observe and take notes. :Namaste:
After a couple grows you'll be a pro.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

end of week 6.
I gave it a defoliate and for most of the leaves i didn't cut it at the petiole other wise more energy for healing is required.
I turned the plant around and I accidentally knocked my knuckles against some of the small buds while defoliating and they are solid. The plant wants to fall over at the base because the 2 gallon bag doesn't provided a big surface to sit on and some of the lower branches are hanging down because of the weight...jeez you would think i was complaining.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I will scrog the next grow for sure because at week 6 the branches start leaning over and the out side branches want to lean on the tent and could break and without a scrog it just makes the end of the grow not as relaxing as it should be.

Get the scaffolding out my friend.
What ever it takes to hold up those great big buds. :thumb:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Bill, I attempted to germinate a Bubba Kush (Barney's Farm) prior to this Pink Kush and it didn't germinate it was a bad seed i gave it 12 days in perfect conditions but it didn't want to crack but this Pink Kush germinated just fine after 2 days, i really didn't expect this Pink Kush to flower this good so i don't feel so bad about the Bubba Kush...i guess i got Bubba whipped by the Bubba Kush.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom