Barney's Farm - Pink Kush In Coco

End of week 2 bloom.

1.jpg

2(1).jpg

I got this grow wrong with the way i didn't prune the small branches a lot earlier in veg because i just had to prune quite a few and that's a waste of growth and not ideal, i should of just kept the 4 main branches after topping in veg and just focused on those i will probably do that with the next grow and may do 2 plants and do a shorter veg time as well.

I got this grow wrong with the way i didn't prune the small branches a lot earlier in veg because i just had to prune quite a few and that's a waste of growth and not ideal, i should of just kept the 4 main branches after topping in veg and just focused on those i will probably do that with the next grow and may do 2 plants and do a shorter veg time as well.
She is a huge healthy girl. :thumb:
My only suggestion would be use a bigger pot next time.
I find a big rootball can easily feed an overgrown girl producing bud on lower branches that some people cut off.
I grow big girls with big roots and enjoy big harvests.
Your doing well, no worries.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My only suggestion would be use a bigger pot next time.
I find a big rootball can easily feed an overgrown girl producing bud on lower branches that some people cut off.
That's the thing Bill that i have found with my previous grows with a 4x4 tent is the lower branches just don't get the light it needs i'm only using about 400w and the flower sites just do not develop like the above main line and that's using a 3 gal bag previously as well , I have seen your grow environment and it's a lot better than mine with more light and room so your end result will be better. This grow will finish ok but it's not how i wanted so far...i just have to prune and train better for the next grow.

That's the thing Bill that i have found with my previous grows with a 4x4 tent is the lower branches just don't get the light it needs i'm only using about 400w and the flower sites just do not develop like the above main line and that's using a 3 gal bag previously as well , I have seen your grow environment and it's a lot better than mine with more light and room so your end result will be better. This grow will finish ok but it's not how i wanted so far...i just have to prune and train better for the next grow.
Don't fret you have done a fantastic job on her.
If being to big is your only issue that's pretty good. :Namaste:
A little trim and lst and she will be perfect :cheer:
400w isn't bad for a flowering girl.
I understand what your saying though.
My VS6450 is impressing me more every harvest.
It's the smallest light I've flowered with and it's brilliant.
It's just big enough for a 5x5.
I have a 400w in my 4x4 for now.
Might upgrade that though.
I have a bran new @PhlizonGrowLight 650w begging to be used.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Bill a 600w bar light would be ideal for a 4x4 but i will make do with what i have for now, I did give it another prune i really just need to do a shorter veg and have less branches for next grow.

Looking good @ATHF

She coming around very nicely.
Mind if I stop in occasionally?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hi Tokin Roll, any time bro.

Looks like a run down Christmas tree.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom